Pages:
Author

Topic: [TUTORIAL] Earn Bitcoins Here! ◀▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ - page 5. (Read 51016 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
thanks to the post, man.
It is highly informative.

I don't know if I am allowed to post links here, so I won't, just to be sure, but there are sites that make it easy for an employer to find freelancers. Some are more complex, others are just forums.

You can post links here but not referral links.

Anyway thanks for good feedback, i like when people learn from my knowledge and then use that to make great progress!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
thanks to the post, man.
It is highly informative.

I don't know if I am allowed to post links here, so I won't, just to be sure, but there are sites that make it easy for an employer to find freelancers. Some are more complex, others are just forums.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
You may try to earn bitcoin fast just doing bounty in altcoin section and sell them to bitcoin..
Already tried it i am doing translation and post in other languanges.. this is i think fastest to make bitcoin also don't forget signature campaign..
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
Thank you for the information.

I have been actively doing faucet and earned BTC 0.00104402 for 2 days.

As I have some knowledge in software development. Is it worthwhile to make an Android app faucet?

Thanks!

Idk, probably it's worth it, since mobile phones are very convenient these days.

I think if you succesfully make one, people will use it. Good luck!

Yeah the success is in your hands. If you could make the earning more convenient with the support of technology then users prefer it much. Its a good thinking, keep following to reach the goal at the earliest.

technology is the most convenient way to make an income, because it is very practical, you do not have to go out of the house, exposed jammed and did not pay taxes.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

As I have some knowledge in software development. Is it worthwhile to make an Android app faucet?

Thanks!

Idk, probably it's worth it, since mobile phones are very convenient these days.

Yeah the success is in your hands. If you could make the earning more convenient with the support of technology then users prefer it much. Its a good thinking, keep following to reach the goal at the earliest.
Activity: 46
Very Useful tutorial.  Thanks I learnt a great deal as a newbie.
Activity: 2
This thread basically tells us the relationship between risk and reward..... More risk = more reward.

Not always.

More reward = More risk

More risk =/= More reward

It's not a reciprocal relationship, risk is always a dark side to reward like matter and antimatter.

[quote author=defaultking link=topic=1244332.m

quite insightful, i'll have to start with writting and completing offers. thanks much
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
Good ways thank you.

Thanks!

Activity: 18

Thanks!

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
very useful information , great work  Smiley
Activity: 14
thanks.it is very help full for newbie like me thanks for posting.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Looks like the thread hit the 20,000 view mark. It's pretty good. Looks like many thousands of newbies have been helped so far. And I hope many more to come.

The e-book has also been read by 214 people so far, that gives you some exclusive tips, and hopefully the readers can use them in their advantage.

Good luck in the future, and make bitcoin strong!

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on how to earn bitcoins. Enumerating different ways of earning was really helpful, especially for newbies. Nice thread and great idea  Smiley

It's in my best interest to help bitcoin, and i think more people should be inspired by my work.

Yes for sure. You can educate and inspire more people using your tutorial. And thank you for that, we can get more tips and ideas Cheesy
Looks like the thread hit the 20,000 view mark. It's pretty good. Looks like many thousands of newbies have been helped so far. And I hope many more to come.

The e-book has also been read by 214 people so far, that gives you some exclusive tips, and hopefully the readers can use them in their advantage.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on how to earn bitcoins. Enumerating different ways of earning was really helpful, especially for newbies. Nice thread and great idea  Smiley

It's in my best interest to help bitcoin, and i think more people should be inspired by my work.

I have to agree as well. The requirements and the common risk are also helpful, because newbies need to know the risks of doing that method since they have just started and don't know much.

And if they need extra help, they can always just ask on this forum, there are many other helpful people around here!
Activity: 385
Merit: 266

I have to agree as well. The requirements and the common risk are also helpful, because newbies need to know the risks of doing that method since they have just started and don't know much.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Signature campaign is the easiest and safest of them all...

It's the easiest but it will need time for your account to be updated, it will took before you can join any signature campaign.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
In my opinion, micro earnings does not have to be for just BTC. mTurk pays its workers in cash, and being that mTurk is serviced by Amazon, the only way to really be "scammed" is a requester not accepting your hit, and as long as you follow the safety guidelines set forth by mTurk, you aren't as exposed to viruses, although it can still ostensibly happen, from not paying attention. Besides, the pay is in cents and dollars rather than microchange like satoshi and/or litoshi or even doge..  Cheesy

Fortunately there is a large number  of options to gain some bitcoins, although I am convinced that the best one is undoubtedly to trade bitcoins (especially I like the forex trading, exchanging your currency for bitcoins; fortunately there is an increasing number of brokers accepting bitcoins).

It can be risky too, i specifically not included currency trading there because its not just that its risky because there are many pump and dumps and unexpected movements, but there are many scam brokers too.

So it adds double risk to your business, so I personally would wait with it until more reputable ones come out.
Pages:
Jump to: