Pages:
Author

Topic: [TUTORIAL] Earn Bitcoins Here! ◀▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ - page 7. (Read 51016 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
So did anyone else learn from the tutorial and applied his knowledge?

I do only 1 and 2 steps. Micro earnings and Signature campaign, best ways to earn little amounts, safe and easy. Trading is very risk, i tried to buy a coin but it didn't work...  Sad

There is some another steps that I didn't try. I hope to find a job that i can do.

Gambling on dice to try the luck and earn some bucks on short term can be good, just need to know when to stop and set a maximum amount to bet.

Gambling is never designed for long term income.

Its for trying to win a jackpot, and then quit and use the money you won for something else.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So did anyone else learn from the tutorial and applied his knowledge?

I do only 1 and 2 steps. Micro earnings and Signature campaign, best ways to earn little amounts, safe and easy. Trading is very risk, i tried to buy a coin but it didn't work...  Sad

There is some another steps that I didn't try. I hope to find a job that i can do.

Gambling on dice to try the luck and earn some bucks on short term can be good, just need to know when to stop and set a maximum amount to bet.

for example social marketing. webmarketing. bloging etc. I noticed that so many newbies offering their own services. like facebook likes, shares, typing skills, captcha solving. and many more.
and this is the great part of this.  hats off to you realbitcoin..  Cool Cool

Exactly. Thanks for compliments, perhaps you can thank it by leaving me green trust Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=507008

And I don't disagree on this I would never loan based on identity, but some do.  I will never understand it and agree if default there is a huge problem.  This is why I urge people to stay away from sites like BTCJam or other BTC loan sites based on idenitnt and number of paid back loans.

If person defaults and all you have is their info... you don't have much to get back.  And some are not enough capital to make a legal case over, and some are international making much harder.   So again person who defaults can possibly never pay back and just have a bad online name.

So I agree don't loan based on identity.  Also I would add I would not loan based on accounts I see this happen but if account is hacked or stolen.... you lose money.  So at end of day be careful with loans.

Not just the lender but the borrowers suffers too.

Loan collectors are basically just legal robbers, and its a pretty immoral business.

So a collateral loan is the only way to go. Collateral held in escrow, and if the lender defaults, he loses it, and suffers no further harm.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

It sadly is not look up the site BTCJam.   People loan money to others and a big part is identity, I don't visit it often as... I think it's a good way to loose money.  But the more info you add the higher score you have (in part).  You can see a entire site built on it. 

But I think less and less use it as if someone defaults you get all the persons info... but in many cases that does not mean you get the investment back.  So yes there is a real example of it above... why people loan on it is greed.  They see high interest percent... but I personally don't touch it as a investment.

Banks and credit institutions loan based on identity + income verification.

However in bitcoin, the problem is not the identity, it's the enforcement of the loan if it goes bad.

Plus I personally believe a non collateral loan is very immoral.

What will loan collectors do, break into the borrowers house and confiscate wealth equal the debt amount? That sound too immoral and violent.

Better just stick to collateral loans. Otherwise we might end up with debt slavery.

And I don't disagree on this I would never loan based on identity, but some do.  I will never understand it and agree if default there is a huge problem.  This is why I urge people to stay away from sites like BTCJam or other BTC loan sites based on idenitnt and number of paid back loans.

If person defaults and all you have is their info... you don't have much to get back.  And some are not enough capital to make a legal case over, and some are international making much harder.   So again person who defaults can possibly never pay back and just have a bad online name.

So I agree don't loan based on identity.  Also I would add I would not loan based on accounts I see this happen but if account is hacked or stolen.... you lose money.  So at end of day be careful with loans.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
We need more jobs on services section to bring more users to do it, simple jobs that worth for newbies with repetitive actions like Captcha typers or any other kind of service (with decent payments). But it's very hard to find it.

I`m calling for newbies to create themselves their products and services and not depend on others.

Ofc, not everyone is an entrepreneur, but we need to encourage entrepreneurism in bitcoin. Because we need tons of innovation and progress.

for example social marketing. webmarketing. bloging etc. I noticed that so many newbies offering their own services. like facebook likes, shares, typing skills, captcha solving. and many more.
and this is the great part of this.  hats off to you realbitcoin..  Cool Cool
We need more jobs on services section to bring more users to do it, simple jobs that worth for newbies with repetitive actions like Captcha typers or any other kind of service (with decent payments). But it's very hard to find it.

I`m calling for newbies to create themselves their products and services and not depend on others.

Ofc, not everyone is an entrepreneur, but we need to encourage entrepreneurism in bitcoin. Because we need tons of innovation and progress.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
thanks for the pdf
That's one of the best threads I've seen made for beginners. Gonna save to show it to any person who asks about the ways to earn some coins.

Sure, thats the whole point. I want to make the bitcoin price go up to 10,000$

And for that we must make newbies more productive Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
thanks for the pdf
Activity: 714
Merit: 537
That's one of the best threads I've seen made for beginners. Gonna save to show it to any person who asks about the ways to earn some coins.

It sadly is not look up the site BTCJam.   People loan money to others and a big part is identity, I don't visit it often as... I think it's a good way to loose money.  But the more info you add the higher score you have (in part).  You can see a entire site built on it. 

But I think less and less use it as if someone defaults you get all the persons info... but in many cases that does not mean you get the investment back.  So yes there is a real example of it above... why people loan on it is greed.  They see high interest percent... but I personally don't touch it as a investment.

Banks and credit institutions loan based on identity + income verification.

However in bitcoin, the problem is not the identity, it's the enforcement of the loan if it goes bad.

Plus I personally believe a non collateral loan is very immoral.

What will loan collectors do, break into the borrowers house and confiscate wealth equal the debt amount? That sound too immoral and violent.

Better just stick to collateral loans. Otherwise we might end up with debt slavery.
legendary
*edited to not be so long look above for entire post
Proof of identity? I don't think anyone has ever openly shown who they are.

I personally would not loan with identity as collateral.  But some do use that in part for a loan, BTCJam is a big example of people confirming things about themself for a loan (I am not pushing for this site I hate their policy of not helping with default of loans, they just give you the persons info).

Most will want altcoins or something. But someone might give based on identity if very small amount, I would not but some might.
Oh, but it sounds far fetched. If you have any examples of this occuring, will you please message me the thread? It's not that I don't believe you. It's just that I need the reference to really learn the ropes of the site, what's acceptable, etc.

When you have to give something in order to get something.

If you ask a loan, then privacy should be expendable to you, because how can the lender trust you if you are anonymous?

Or if you value your privacy, then you have to give 100% collateral.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

I personally would not loan with identity as collateral.  But some do use that in part for a loan, BTCJam is a big example of people confirming things about themself for a loan (I am not pushing for this site I hate their policy of not helping with default of loans, they just give you the persons info).

Most will want altcoins or something. But someone might give based on identity if very small amount, I would not but some might.
Oh, but it sounds far fetched. If you have any examples of this occuring, will you please message me the thread? It's not that I don't believe you. It's just that I need the reference to really learn the ropes of the site, what's acceptable, etc.
legendary

How can I take out loans when nobody would really be in the right mind to trust a newbie?

There are many people out there who offer loan even to newbies if they have collateral.
If you have collateral, you have chances of getting loan. But, if you don't, that's when people are afraid to trust newbies.
Yeah but what kind of collateral can I give as a new user?

@realbitcoin how? How do I give a collateral when I'm a newbie who has nothing to give?

I dont know, proof of identity would be a good start, it's not a perfect collateral, but atleast it increases your trust level.

You must have some collateral , like any online account, asset , that you dont want to lose. You can pledge that as collateral, and if its important, the lender can see that you rather pay back the loan than to lose the collateral.

So start from that logic.

For example: Personal Facebook Account, Some established account in an online video game, Other cryptocurrency, etc... are good collaterals
How can I take out loans when nobody would really be in the right mind to trust a newbie?

There are many people out there who offer loan even to newbies if they have collateral.
If you have collateral, you have chances of getting loan. But, if you don't, that's when people are afraid to trust newbies.

@realbitcoin how? How do I give a collateral when I'm a newbie who has nothing to give?

I dont know, proof of identity would be a good start, it's not a perfect collateral, but atleast it increases your trust level.

You must have some collateral , like any online account, asset , that you dont want to lose. You can pledge that as collateral, and if its important, the lender can see that you rather pay back the loan than to lose the collateral.

So start from that logic.

For example: Personal Facebook Account, Some established account in an online video game, Other cryptocurrency, etc... are good collaterals

Prove that you are trustworthy.

Give collateral for the loan, and prove to the lender that you will pay back the loan.

A newbie can be trusted too, but the higher ranks give you privilege and more trust generally speaking.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: