Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 15. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 101
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
House of Cards
Mr. Robot
Limitless
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Westworld
Mr. Robot
Stranger Things
Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Almost all of ESPN's 30for30 shows are really good sports documentaries.   The latest 3 part one on the Lakers and Celtics was really good.   I also like the "Chasing Tyson" episode that detailed Evander Holyfield's attempts to fight Mike Tyson and then ultimately defeating him and getting part of his ear bit off...
Activity: 43
Mad Men is a great one, also I just watched GLOW which was quite interesting, but not for everyone.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
The series I am watching are The Orginals, The 100, The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead, Prison Break, Game of Thrones this are good tv series and a very interesting one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 23
Game of Thrones
Once Upon a Time
The Walking Dead
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
My favourite series are Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.
Better Call Saul is a spinoff of Breaking Bad.I can only recommend these series.

Better Call Saul - AMC
Breaking Bad - AMC
Activity: 23
I recommend American Gods
legendary
I think American Greed just came back for a new season.  That is a really good crime documentary series if you like reality crime shows.  I have loved that show since the beginning.

It was pretty cool to see the cast return for a refresher of Prison Break, even though it was nowhere near the original series.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
ı recommended :
-Prison Break
-Game of thrones
-Westworld

Activity: 434
Fargo - cool serial

For sure...third season just aired and it is just magnificent!!!

Also a new season of silicon valley aired and also very good....give it a try
Activity: 17
Activity: 14
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
I recommend Westworld and American Gods.

Both very nice series . GOT 6. the season had very little.
Activity: 330
I recommend Westworld and American Gods.
legendary
Sense8 got cancelled on Netflix which is kind of a bummer, I was kind of looking forward to another season of that show after watching season 2.

Club de Cuervos looks like it is coming back in September for season 3.  That is the best foreign series on Netflix in my opinion.

I'm also hoping for a season of 3% to come back soon, as I really got into that one.

I don't know why, but I do better with foreign shows in Portuguese and Spanish better than any other language. 
Activity: 4
Life on Mars / Ashes to Ashes
Good stories, engaging characters, great actors.
Plus, because it's already done, you don't have to wait to see what happens, or risk the whole thing going off the rails and ending in disappointment.
legendary
I'm actually getting more into the "Blacklist" than I expected I would. Some of the actors in it are a little cheesy, but overall the storyline is pretty good and keeps you guessing.

The main character used to be so funny in that old legal show "Boston Legal" if any of you used to watch that.
Pages:
Jump to: