Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 151. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The Good Wife and Suits
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
The Big Bang Theory! I love watching the group. I really wish that theyll go for another 10 seasons.
I like it but season 8 has been a disaster for this show.Not up to standard.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
et rich or die tryi
Mythbusters!
Does not tell a story but applied science is fun.
Activity: 82
Vice is really good.

real journalism not no cnn shiet.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I watch Modern Family, but I would consider the show to be complete crap.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Activity: 93
#feelthebern
I love watching Game of Thrones

game of thrones started again?
Activity: 66
The Booth at the End - check this one out. Only 2 season, but amazing stuff !
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I love watching Game of Thrones
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Constantine
The Flash
Arrow
Person of Interest
Activity: 476
I like boobies
just watched the first episode of constantine, had really low hopes but was pleasantly surprised. Think it can be a good show if you give it a few episodes.

I just watched it last night. Like you I figured it would suck, but it wasn't bad.
Activity: 574
Z-NATION
It's one of the best series of this year IMO.
Activity: 56
The Big Bang Theory! I love watching the group. I really wish that theyll go for another 10 seasons.
qm7
Activity: 38
the walking dead.... the last episode was "EPIC"... with rick & gareth... (spoiler)

I have never really been into zombie or vampire movies or tv shows... I don't really get everyone's recent fixation on them...

The Walking Dead TV series is very dramatized and it's extremely compelling like Breaking Bad.  It's not necessarily the zombies in and of itself, but rather the apocalypse scenario where survivors have to constantly betray each other and steal resources. 
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
the walking dead.... the last episode was "EPIC"... with rick & gareth... (spoiler)

I have never really been into zombie or vampire movies or tv shows... I don't really get everyone's recent fixation on them...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
I still watch Big Brother (US version)
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
just watched the first episode of constantine, had really low hopes but was pleasantly surprised. Think it can be a good show if you give it a few episodes.
Activity: 490
I'm telling you guys, if you haven't started watching "The Affair" on Showtime, you are missing out.   The way it shows two parallel storyline is completely unique...something that I have never seen done before.

I haven't seen the main character in anything since "The Wire" and he was really funny in that show...
What is it about?
Jump to: