Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 154. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I am currently hooked on A Good Wife. Great show, superb combo of drama, intrigue and law.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I like the Arrow but I really like the 1st couple episodes of the spin off - the flash. It has some really interesting charactors and hopefully it continues to be good
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Under the dome is very good!
first sesion maybe , but second full s.... Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I'm waiting for House of Cards next season Smiley

Any news on a release date for that? I'm anxious for it too. Also anxious for True Detective
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm waiting for House of Cards next season Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
New season of "Arrow" has started, I recommend it as one of my favorites.

Also watching arrow, good show, cant wait to start watching flash new series.
havent got time to watch tv couple of days now so if I missed it hell, there is net so i will dl it.
so no one's caught on to "the knick" yet huh? seems like it's not all that popular.. it's not the best show, but i like it.

I watched the first few episodes of The Knick, but I have to get caught up...it is pretty good...I don't usually like period pieces, but it is definitely worth the watch...

actually i thought it was good but not great.. i kinda do like period pieces (like boardwalk empire). overall, i like clive owen.
Activity: 262
Under the dome is very good!
legendary
American Horror Story had started off really well this season. The background music is super annoying though. I wish they would knock that part off
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
guys, if you didn't, check breaking bad Smiley
legendary
so no one's caught on to "the knick" yet huh? seems like it's not all that popular.. it's not the best show, but i like it.

I watched the first few episodes of The Knick, but I have to get caught up...it is pretty good...I don't usually like period pieces, but it is definitely worth the watch...
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
New seasons of American Dad and Family guy are out. So far so good, especially American Dad keeps the quality up.
Sad to hear they canceled the Cleveland show though, as imo it was the best of the three. Smiley
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
I have watched all seasons and all episodes released so far of "The Big Bang Theory". I really love it.Is there any other TV show which is nearly as good as BBT?

Shameless US
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I have watched all seasons and all episodes released so far of "The Big Bang Theory". I really love it.Is there any other TV show which is nearly as good as BBT?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Touchdown
Silicon Valley is pretty funny.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
New season of "Arrow" has started, I recommend it as one of my favorites.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
surly dont watch the strain! this is pure shit

Yup, I still watch it but yeah its crap. So dumb and drawn out too.

The only good show that has come on in the past few years has been Game of Thrones. Nothing else really caught me.
The Strain has proven to be a great disappointment for me too and I wouldn't recommend it, nonetheless I'm still watching it. Game of Thrones is EPIC! I've started watching Gotham and it seems ok. I plan on checking out House of Cards and Homeland soon.

I'm not too into shows that have monsters, creatures, or vampires....so I  don't really think I will be into the Strain...

The creator of American Horror Story, is coming out with a new mini series that is kind of like True Detectives.   I think it is called American Detective Story, or something like that.   It is supposed to be based on the OJ Simpson trial.   I think that will end up being a good show.

I like the idea of mini series, so that the show doesn't get drawn out far too long like most shows nowadays...
Good. We need a new comedy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
☯YIN YANG KING☯
Breaking Bad! I love the cast..
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Breaking Bad and the walking dead
Jump to: