Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 153. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Apparently orange is the new black is good... still need to see for myself
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
homeland is back.. it's been slipping the past few seasons though, and now that nicholas brody is gone.. a lot of the intrigue has also left.

We will see how will this turn out.

Anyway good show so far. Hope to stay like that.

Not that stoked on how the season is going so far...I think the past seasons were much much better....the suspense of the previous seasons are tough to match...  especially since Brody has been replaced by Life of Pi....lol
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I recently watched spartacus and vikings
whether there are similar? about war, slavery, etc.
Activity: 27
The new series Scorpion is funny and light hearted
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
The walking dead, season 5
Activity: 2
at the moment my fav tv series is "Torchwood"  Grin
Activity: 140
homeland is back.. it's been slipping the past few seasons though, and now that nicholas brody is gone.. a lot of the intrigue has also left.

We will see how will this turn out.

Anyway good show so far. Hope to stay like that.
legendary
Scandal is really good so far this season, I am actually really surprised. Also kind of looking forward to return of Hannibal
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
Forgot to mention Alcatraz , one of my favorite series  Cry

Oh yeah, I remember that show.   How many seasons did that one go?   I remember liking season 1, but then I thought it sort of faded after that....if I remember correctly...

Can't really remember either , I see it subtitled with arabic on MBC action but they stoppped it for a while then came back to it , that's why I just remembered it  Cry rly nice show
legendary

Oh yeah, I remember that show.   How many seasons did that one go?   I remember liking season 1, but then I thought it sort of faded after that....if I remember correctly...
Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
american horror story!
legendary
I have watched all seasons and all episodes released so far of "The Big Bang Theory". I really love it.Is there any other TV show which is nearly as good as BBT?
Have you watched Arrested Development? Before Netflix picked it up it was really good,
I think there are 3 seasons which are absolutely fantastic.

You are totally right. The earlier seasons of Arrested Development were so good. The Netflix season, not so much
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
I have watched all seasons and all episodes released so far of "The Big Bang Theory". I really love it.Is there any other TV show which is nearly as good as BBT?
Have you watched Arrested Development? Before Netflix picked it up it was really good,
I think there are 3 seasons which are absolutely fantastic.
legendary
Silicon Valley is pretty funny.

I think that show is pretty funny, a lot of the writing is pretty clever.   Some of it makes me cringe on how awkward it is though...
Activity: 137
Pablo Escobar el patron del mal
legendary
Has anyone heard any news about the Breaking Bad spin off, "you better call Saul"?

I'm pretty sure that it was going to be the same writers.

I am also pretty excited for that American Detective Story or whatever that is coming from the makers of American Horror Story.
Activity: 7
Scorpion ,its promising new series
Jump to: