Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 152. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I'm telling you guys, if you haven't started watching "The Affair" on Showtime, you are missing out.   The way it shows two parallel storyline is completely unique...something that I have never seen done before.

I haven't seen the main character in anything since "The Wire" and he was really funny in that show...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I love watching The Big Bang Theory

great show still good as first episode.

Activity: 23
I love watching The Big Bang Theory
legendary
About to sit down and watch tonight's episode of The Affair, I have been impressed with the show so far. Revenge this season has sucked ass.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Homeland It's a great show

watching first season and its interesting.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
New series Scorpion looks good to me.
legendary

I used to be super into Homeland.   I don't think this season is off to that great of a start.   I think it lost a lot of steam with the absence of Brody this season. 

Carrie always has these weird looks on her face that are getting on my nerves, and I don't know why...lol...

I can't wait for the return of Banshee and House of Cards...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
legendary
i like watching suits. good show if you ever consider going to law, having some aspects of what you`ll be doing.

If working for a big firm, not starting your own biz.

Suits makes being an attorney look way more glamorous than it usually is.  The cases are usually never that high profile...
tsm
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
walking dead started again, so yeah lol.
Activity: 14
i like watching suits. good show if you ever consider going to law, having some aspects of what you`ll be doing.

If working for a big firm, not starting your own biz.
legendary
Have you guys seen the swirling news that Breaking Bad is coming back for one more season?   I think it is all BS, but there are a lot of people that are believing it...
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
The eighth season of BBT wasn't a great start as I watched a couple of early episodes. Has it got any better?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Just finished watching season 8 of trailer Park Boys on Netflix. Best season they have ever made.  Now that they are on Netflix and not cable TV they can do and get away with a lot more.  No more playing nice for cable, so there is no more censoring of language, and they can get a little darker with the storyline.

I believe I mentioned the series earlier in the thread, but now that I've seen season 8.  I'd say people need to watch the series even more now, even if it's just season 8. Can't wait for season 9 to come out.  Really hope they make more after season 9 though.  It sucked the first time it ended, it's gonna suck even more this time now that I've got back into it.
legendary
"The Affair"   It just started on Showtime a few weeks ago.   It is a good show to watch with a gf or wife or whatever.   The pilot has me intrigued.   The main character is the cop from HBO "The Wire"   It looks pretty promising...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Apparently orange is the new black is good... still need to see for myself
Not that good imo, it's a soft prison show (only watched 9 episodes so far though). Chick prison but there is not much action going on (like stabbing and such).
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
OZ is the best prison TV-show ever created, it's old but it's still exciting enough.
An idiot abroad - funny traveling program.
Arrested Development - propably the most underrated comdey show made.
Blue mountain state - comedy about football college, I find it hillarious.
Eastbound and Down -  Danny McBride doing what he does best - acting like an asshole.
Nitro Circus - like jackass but way way way cooler stunts!
The Whitest Kids U' Know - very funny skit show, youtube it and you will want to start watching it Cheesy
legendary
Apparently orange is the new black is good... still need to see for myself

I have watched both seasons...more of a chick type show if you ask me.   It is decent.  I would say 6.5-7 out of 10.   I am a tough scorer.   Would recommend watching with gf or wife.   
Jump to: