Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 155. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
surly dont watch the strain! this is pure shit

Yup, I still watch it but yeah its crap. So dumb and drawn out too.

The only good show that has come on in the past few years has been Game of Thrones. Nothing else really caught me.
The Strain has proven to be a great disappointment for me too and I wouldn't recommend it, nonetheless I'm still watching it. Game of Thrones is EPIC! I've started watching Gotham and it seems ok. I plan on checking out House of Cards and Homeland soon.

I'm not too into shows that have monsters, creatures, or vampires....so I  don't really think I will be into the Strain...

The creator of American Horror Story, is coming out with a new mini series that is kind of like True Detectives.   I think it is called American Detective Story, or something like that.   It is supposed to be based on the OJ Simpson trial.   I think that will end up being a good show.

I like the idea of mini series, so that the show doesn't get drawn out far too long like most shows nowadays...
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies

The only good show that has come on in the past few years has been Game of Thrones. Nothing else really caught me.
The Strain has proven to be a great disappointment for me too and I wouldn't recommend it, nonetheless I'm still watching it. Game of Thrones is EPIC! I've started watching Gotham and it seems ok. I plan on checking out House of Cards and Homeland soon.
legendary
I like "The Bridge", although I've missed the last 3 episodes. I think I missed the season finale.

Yes season 2 just ended (13 episodes)...i have like 3 episodes to watch also. American Horror story is off to a great start b
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
I say suits is a good one, if you like how lawyers make their grind.

Suits and Shameless are pretty damn good shows
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Activity: 686
I like "The Bridge", although I've missed the last 3 episodes. I think I missed the season finale.
Activity: 476
I like boobies
Its very hard to imagine something called "homeland" not being unabashed state propaganda. But who knows.

*edit* ROFL!

Quote from: wikipedia
The series stars Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison, a Central Intelligence Agency officer with bipolar disorder, and, from seasons 1 through 3, Damian Lewis as Nicholas Brody, a United States Marine Corps Scout Sniper. Mathison had come to believe that Brody, who was held captive by al-Qaeda as a prisoner of war, was "turned" by the enemy and posed a threat to the United States.
Ok, I have to check it out now.  Cheesy
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I say suits is a good one, if you like how lawyers make their grind.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
legendary
Start watching gotham looks very promising for now hope it will be good till season end.

Also w8 for new flash series to start.

I only watched the first half of the pilot of Gotham.   I thought it was ok...but it didn't really grab me.   I haven't seen either the 2nd or the 3rd episode of it yet.  

I saw the first 2 episodes of the next season of Homeland.   That one is starting off super good!

Its very hard to imagine something called "homeland" not being unabashed state propaganda. But who knows.

*edit* ROFL!

The series stars Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison, a Central Intelligence Agency officer with bipolar disorder, and, from seasons 1 through 3, Damian Lewis as Nicholas Brody, a United States Marine Corps Scout Sniper. Mathison had come to believe that Brody, who was held captive by al-Qaeda as a prisoner of war, was "turned" by the enemy and posed a threat to the United States.

That is precisely what it is...but it is entertainment...nothing more Smiley.   
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Start watching gotham looks very promising for now hope it will be good till season end.

I only watched the first half of the pilot of Gotham.   I thought it was ok...but it didn't really grab me.   I haven't seen either the 2nd or the 3rd episode of it yet.  

I saw the first 2 episodes of the next season of Homeland.   That one is starting off super good!

*edit* ROFL!

legendary

I only watched the first half of the pilot of Gotham.   I thought it was ok...but it didn't really grab me.   I haven't seen either the 2nd or the 3rd episode of it yet.   

I saw the first 2 episodes of the next season of Homeland.   That one is starting off super good!
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
legendary
I believe Arrow and American Horror Story are coming back tonight.  Both are pretty good shows.  Arrow is cheesy at times, but it is still entertaining...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
Game of trones
the walking dead
spartacus
almost human
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
How i meet your mother,