Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 17. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Some of my favourites:

House of Cards,
Game of Thrones,
The 100
The walking dead
Fear the walking dead
Breaking bad
Activity: 106
Merit: 100
NARCOS! You will love it!
It's really a very good show and I've watched all the seasons. Of course I liked the history of development, formation and collapse of the business of Pablo Escobar. Apparently criminal authorities In the economic and criminal world have a huge weight.
Activity: 257
the best tv series that i would recommend to you is the resident evil that is the one for me...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
American Gods is pretty good.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I'm also currently watching the second season of Animal Kingdom on TNT.  The show is decent...it's entertaining, but in no way groundbreaking.   I would give it a 6.5/10.   I am kind of a hard grader on shows. 

I think IMDB ratings gives way to many 8+ ratings for shows that are not that great.

I mentioned this earlier, but I think I am going to change the OP to current TV Show Power Rankings.   I will let anyone who wants to chime in do so Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
NARCOS! You will love it!
Activity: 420
A series called World of the Wild West, starring Anthony Hopkins, a very huge potential of the plot itself. I really liked this series and I hope that the developers unwind this idea and we will see a sequel.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

How I met Your Mother is really a great TV Serie ....
Activity: 236
Infinite Series
Physics Girl
EEVBlog
The Signal Path
The Ben Heck Show
Activity: 27
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
Hmmm.. korean tv series. Many people especially girls love korean dramas now. They are all addicted in korean dramas and kpops. I watch also some korean drama like legend of blue sea and the goblin. I like it because theres some funny scenes.hahaha
Activity: 294
The handmaids Tale really surprised me. Quite a novelty to watch.

Activity: 33
All I can say is Winter is Coming, wait for the new season of Game of Thrones.
legendary
Oh, and if you don't mind subtitles, 3% is another super good show that has come onto Netflix.   I am anxiously awaiting another season of that show.

One other foreign show that is really good/funny is "Club de Cuervos"  I really hope that show comes back for another season.   This show took me a few episodes to get into it, but I love all the characters in it.  It is kind of like Arrested Development meets Ballers.   Ballers is a decent show too  lol...so dropped 3 good shows in this last post.
legendary
I like the show The Black Mirror!

IT is the SCARIEST SHOW you WILL EVER SEE IN YOUR LIFE! Shocked

I absolutely love this show.   I was stoked that Netflix ordered additional episodes.  The newest season was pretty good as well.

On another note...I feel like Better Call Saul is losing some serious steam.  Was super into this show at the beginning and now I feel like I am watching just because I have already invested so much time into it. 

The finale without any spoilers was very underwhelming in my opinion.   Actually now that I think of it, I don't think there is anything in it that I could even spoil.

The show is developing way too slow, as if it is going to be like a 20 season series or something like that.

I read that in development, they were deciding whether to do this show, or another spin off called "The Rise of Gus."  I would have much preferred the latter.
All of Chris Lilley's shows are funny too...  Angry Boys, Summer Heights High, J'amie
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I know there are so many popular ones, but I will suggest you some series that is not common from the society.

Shameless
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Activity: 126
What genre do you prefer?
Hmm I watched comedy type series and action

I used to watch
2 broke girl
glee
HIMYM

Also,
AHS
and I can't remember that steven seagall series tho where he play as a policeman :\
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
I like the show The Black Mirror!

IT is the SCARIEST SHOW you WILL EVER SEE IN YOUR LIFE! Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: