Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 16. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
American Gods , Preacger , Doctor Who , Game of throne , The Mist , Billions and black sails .
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
The last season of bloodlines was such an underwhelming bummer.  I was super into the show in the first season, but in my opinion, the final season was almost painful to watch.  It was like they ran out of story line in the middle of the second season.

If any of you still haven't seen "Mad Dogs" on Amazon Prime, I would highly recommend that show.  It only aired for one season but was super good in my opinion.   Better than a lot of the reviews that I saw.

I think a problem with a lot of shows nowadays is that they drag them out way too long (obviously it must make sense from a money standpoint), but it cheapens the overall value as a show.

Sadly, I kind of feel like this is what is happening with Better Call Saul.  So much hype at the beginning but it is getting so dreadfully slow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have found an underrated truly hidden gem..it's 'LOVE' written by Judd Apatow..some episodes are directed by steve buscemi. Check it out
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The original two and a half men with charlie sheen is still to this day the best tv series in my opinion!
Activity: 490
NARCOS! You will love it!
It's really a very good show and I've watched all the seasons. Of course I liked the history of development, formation and collapse of the business of Pablo Escobar. Apparently criminal authorities In the economic and criminal world have a huge weight.

Yeah it was me2. I kinda watched every documentary afterwards too!  Grin
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
House of Cards,
Game of Thrones,
Gotham
Breaking bad
Narcos
Weeds
Activity: 278
Resident evil and the dragon ballz is my reccomend for you to watch.
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
Activity: 155
Let me list my favorite list. Throne games, breaker prison, bad breaking, and friends (Jennifer aniston).
legendary
If you are into Sports and also into documentaries,   I would highly recommend ESPN's latest 30for30 CelticslLakers Best Enemies.

It is about the rivalry they had in the early 80s.   This was back when I was a really little kid, but Byron Scott used to be my favorite player.

The show really goes in depth and has great coverage from the stars of the NBA from then all the way until now.

I didn't think this show would be that good,and I just needed something to watch to kill some time, but I really ended up enjoying it a lot. 
Activity: 20
- Game of Thrones
- The Walking Dead
- Breaking Bad
- Dexter

Also Prison Break, Lost and 24 were pretty good but a bit older.
Activity: 179
Merit: 104
Well i am not an American but i really love some TV Series of them. First is an old series " The Prince of Bel Air" with Will Smith. The funniest Series of all time!!! I also like the "Big Bang Theory" lot of fun there too!! <3 <3
Activity: 189
https://eloncity.io/
M'y favorite is game of throne
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
A bit behind the times but I recently just watched Stranger things, it's great, I would really recommend it.
list of my favourites tv Series Recommendations :
1- the blacklist
2- prison break
3- game of thrones
4- viking
legendary
Just completely ran out of series to watch. Every single show I'm into is now on hiatus except Silicon Valley which is is still really good. Are any of you watching "the Blacklist"?  I've heard a few people say some good things about it, I just am not typically into shows that are on regular network television because they have to be almost "safe for work" type shows, you know what I mean?
Activity: 6
I recommend you to watch game of thrones, house of cards and true detective
Activity: 70
I'm hooked on House of Cards, and the lady is hooked on Orange Is The New Black. Both on Netflix. It's about the only thing I watch anymore.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
While i'm frantically excited to watch the new season of "The Game of Thrones", i'm currently drowning myself with the latest episode of "The Originals". If you guys are quite interested in some vampire-werewolf-witch feud, you better watch this one. If you're into some science related series, one that quite touches the microbiology department with some action, i recommend "The Last Ship".
Pages:
Jump to: