Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 18. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Fargo season 3 finale was tonight. Season 1 has still been my favorite by far, but Fargo is definitely one of the best shows on network television. With season 1 and 2 you could link the characters and some of their lineage but I don't think this was the case with season 3. Any one?

I'm also curious what Mr. Robot has in store for its next season. Season 1 of that show was great, but season two kind of lost me a little bit.
legendary
Check out "Locked Up" a Spanish TV serie. A bit like Prison Break but in a female prison.

Available to stream for free on Channel 4.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/locked-up

I will check this one out.   Speaking of Prison shows...the Australian prison show "Wentworth"  is really good.  It is currently in it's fifth season with the finale airing today I believe.   This one starts off a little slow, but if you stick it out, it is really worth the watch.   They keep the storyline suprisingly fresh.

Way Way Way better than Orange is the New Black. 
Activity: 243
Merit: 251
For sure, you should watch and follow The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and Better Call Saul. They're my current favorites that are still running on TV.
legendary
If you don't mind watching subtitles (or you understand Spanish), the new series "El Chapo" about the life of El Chapo is a pretty good watch.

I get used to subtitles after watching for about 10-15 minutes so I really don't mind foreign language shows or films.   All of it is supposedly based on fact, so there are a lot of things that I had no idea about (not to offer any spoilers).

If you like cartel type shows or movies...this is a good one to watch
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Breaking Bad is awesome  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I will recommend 'This Is Us' - It is a very interesting dramedy and I am sure you guys will love it.
Activity: 330
Westworld , American Gods.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
My all time favorite:

Game of thrones - HBO
legendary
Surprisingly, Fargo has managed to be good every season so far. I love how each season subtly ties in with the others. I still think the first season with Billy Bob was the absolute best, but I think Fargo is definitely a top 10 contender on TV right now (including Netflix and Amazon originals)

The show always keeps you guessing
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
If you're sad or angry then friends series is the best one, also the big bang theory but only the early series.
If you want some story and action then GoT and prison break.
Activity: 434
I just started towatch homeland...highly recommended...not only due recent events
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
Gotham, Got, American Gods and supernatural .
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Game of Thrones
The vampire diaries
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I highly recommend the vampire diaries and lucifer. A lots of mythical creature and mysterious happenings. Although the lucifer is not yet finish, its ongoing today. But the vampire diaries is finished already. And im satisfied with their story.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Black sails, this is the series, the last season, Now I'm watching. Already reached the point where Spain practically destroyed Nassal. Very sorry that the Citadel of pirates will be destroyed, But if you look at the other side, then the evil is always punished. Although they punish a great evil.
legendary
We have gotten some good recommendations from the Movie Thread... let's get it started for TV Series, as I think a lot of series now are just as good or even better than some of the movies coming out...

The ones that I am following right now are:

Banshee - Cinemax
True Detective - HBO
Shameless - Showtime
From Dusk Til Dawn (The Series) - Netflix Canada
House of Cards - Netflix
Vice - HBO

What other series are you guys watching and would recommend?

I used to watch this tv show and I recommend it to you
This is the most spectacular event "take me out Indonesia"

is looking for a partner for the event you are still alone
it does not hurt to give it a try

Is it something like that they are looking for a couple for each other? Similar shows on television are now very many and it can be very difficult to choose because the formats are slightly different.

Woah, I haven't been back to this thread in awhile...I need to change the OP to like current TV series Power Rankings or something like that.  I feel like since I made that post Shameless has gone way downhill...as has From Dusk Til Dawn.

I was super into Bloodlines, but was super disappointed in the final season that just dropped.   I won't spoil it for any of you who haven't seen it yet, but it was definitely underwhelming for me.   

If you like detective shows,   "The Missing" is awesome. 

"13 Reason Why"  got a lot of hype and was pretty decent as well. 
Activity: 287
We have gotten some good recommendations from the Movie Thread... let's get it started for TV Series, as I think a lot of series now are just as good or even better than some of the movies coming out...

Banshee - Cinemax
True Detective - HBO
Shameless - Showtime
House of Cards - Netflix
Vice - HBO

Is it something like that they are looking for a couple for each other? Similar shows on television are now very many and it can be very difficult to choose because the formats are slightly different.
Activity: 532
1st of May

Banshee - Cinemax
True Detective - HBO
Shameless - Showtime
House of Cards - Netflix
Vice - HBO

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
the magicians
librarians
beyond
timeless

Pages:
Jump to: