Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 19. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
The walking Dead. The last two seasons did not like at all. The first seasons of this series looked with great pleasure and expected the next series always, but with the advent of the Savior and their leader Nygan, the series turned into the devil knows what.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Anybody seen Taboo?  Might give it a look after catching up with The Crown and the new season of Broadchurch.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
sherlock, black list, how i met your mother, the wire, breaking bad
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I can recommend Westworld
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I binged on all the episodes of The Path that are available to date. Its a Hulu original in its second season with that kid from Breaking Bad in it.  First episode is slow and mildly confusing and I actually quit watching it at first.   Obviously it got a second chance.
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's
Suits! I really like that show. I dont like the slow episode release's tho
Activity: 74
Blacklist and blacksails..
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I finished watching the seventh season of "Sons of Anarchy." I of course episode recovered. As each season consisted of 13 episodes and then all this time was beginning to nitpick and indignant. Nevertheless, I expect Season 8, as the network has information that they would continue.
Activity: 109
Try to watch "Arrow" dude very nice movie
Activity: 560
I'm currently watching Vikings, Narcos and Westworld.
Activity: 476
Bawga
We have gotten some good recommendations from the Movie Thread... let's get it started for TV Series, as I think a lot of series now are just as good or even better than some of the movies coming out...

The ones that I am following right now are:

Banshee - Cinemax
True Detective - HBO
Shameless - Showtime
From Dusk Til Dawn (The Series) - Netflix Canada
House of Cards - Netflix
Vice - HBO

What other series are you guys watching and would recommend?

Now waiting for Lucifer Season 3.
Activity: 420
I'm currently watching "The Man in the High Castle" an amazon series about alternative ww2.
Pretty good if you like ww2 history.
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░
Activity: 258
I'll suggest something just for laughs. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. It's just amazing that this series is actuallu a musical. It's pretty funny too.  So if you're done watching action packed series, you can watch this. It's a great time killer too. You wouldn't really get stressed if yoi won't be able to watch the whole thing in just one sitting. Just for feel good.
Thank you very much for the advice. I'd like to see something good to lighten the mood or even laugh. Long ago, the movie industry is not doing anything good for humor.
Activity: 117
I'll suggest something just for laughs. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. It's just amazing that this series is actuallu a musical. It's pretty funny too.  So if you're done watching action packed series, you can watch this. It's a great time killer too. You wouldn't really get stressed if yoi won't be able to watch the whole thing in just one sitting. Just for feel good.
Activity: 88
Merit: 13
Cheers!
I've been checking out some of the B&W Series from the 50's & 60's superhero TV shows, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman

Modern - Westworld.
Activity: 124
Anything that has to do with the Marvel Universe.
They are all awesome on Netflix.
Activity: 469
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We have gotten some good recommendations from the Movie Thread... let's get it started for TV Series, as I think a lot of series now are just as good or even better than some of the movies coming out...

The ones that I am following right now are:

Banshee - Cinemax
True Detective - HBO
Shameless - Showtime
From Dusk Til Dawn (The Series) - Netflix Canada
House of Cards - Netflix
Vice - HBO

What other series are you guys watching and would recommend?
I really like shooter and designated survivor. Both from netflix.
Activity: 504
Sopranos is realy good series.
Pages:
Jump to: