Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 182. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Watch first two episodes of Crossbones and I'm not happy. To much to expect to little to give.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
oh man, through the wormhole got really political. it was an attack on the superwealthy and inequality. it's pretty true though.

through the wormhole was also alot of made up crap, alot of ifs buts and coulds rather than science.

What stuff did they make up exactly? I've not seen it but am interested to know what they would fabricate.

i don't think it's "made up," they just showcase a lot of theoretical stuff. it's not 100% pure science, but more like the science of what could be, especially if you compare it to cosmos. i don't have a problem with it though, because people like myself like to dream of possibilities.

i also don't have a problem because they don't hide the fact.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
oh man, through the wormhole got really political. it was an attack on the superwealthy and inequality. it's pretty true though.

through the wormhole was also alot of made up crap, alot of ifs buts and coulds rather than science.

What stuff did they make up exactly? I've not seen it but am interested to know what they would fabricate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Bring It! is a new dance reality show which focuses on the dance team, The Dancing Dolls, from Mississippi.
They are a competition dance team, and their style is, "Hip-Hop Majorettes." This show is produced by Lifetime, and is lively, and the girls are fun to watch.
legendary
I tried searching Dr. House on IMDb but got no result.Can you send me IMDb link?

You have it on IMDB this one one is remake of show that was in end of 70's or beginning of 80's i think.
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I have finished first 6 seasons of The Big Band Theory within 10 days.I think it is must watch very funny.Although fifth seasons was a little boring for me.I can easily say the BEST COMEDY SERIAL EVER!!!

The Big Bang Theory is really good one! One of my favorite indeed - even when I really don't watch TV series that one was truly amazing!

After Dr. House it is second on my top 10 list.
I tried searching Dr. House on IMDb but got no result.Can you send me IMDb link?

I think he may mean...  House M.D.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I have finished first 6 seasons of The Big Band Theory within 10 days.I think it is must watch very funny.Although fifth seasons was a little boring for me.I can easily say the BEST COMEDY SERIAL EVER!!!

The Big Bang Theory is really good one! One of my favorite indeed - even when I really don't watch TV series that one was truly amazing!

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
legendary
I downloaded this new 24 live another day n must say its not that bad for first two episodes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
The "Crossbones" trailer looked really crappy, I don't think it will turn out good. And NBC isn't exactly known for compelling television. Sticking with Fargo and GoT for now. And never forget "Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey". It discusses the big questions of the universe in simple language everyone can understand. Really fascinating show!
I dunno how many of you guys are fans of "Dual Survuval" series but I hope you know seson 5th is on air and already 5 episodes were emitted.

It's kinda revolutionary season because one of them will leave this series forever Smiley and new guy (who lived 20 years in a jungle) joined their team! Wink

I love survival series Wink

Ps. Bear Grylls -  "The Island" isn't such great ...

bear grylls sleeps in hotels and pretends to be out in the wilderness. as for me, i' m a fan of dual survival. i'm a huge cody fan, but the new guy jives much better with joe. joe in the last episode was hilarious, even if i don't like him.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I dunno how many of you guys are fans of "Dual Survuval" series but I hope you know seson 5th is on air and already 5 episodes were emitted.

It's kinda revolutionary season because one of them will leave this series forever Smiley and new guy (who lived 20 years in a jungle) joined their team! Wink

I love survival series Wink

Ps. Bear Grylls -  "The Island" isn't such great ...
Activity: 176
I'll tell you guys what NOT to watch...

Fringe.

Half of the dialogue is the science equivalent of "create a GUI interface in visual basic to track the killer's IP". It's maddening.

Lol yeah I never liked it or got why it was so popular.
Activity: 363
Haven't seen any good science fiction series lately.

Anyone have any recommendation?

Continuum is good if you like time travel. I like how they mix in current events(Political corruption, gmo foods, ect) for the story lines.
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I've not seen Crossbones but it doesn't really interest me, and there does seem to be quite a lot of vanpire TV shows around at the moment. I kinda like True Blood though but don't care for any of the others.

vampire shows are so cheap.. i wouldn't mind a good show/movie about vampires, but it just seems so boring/lowest common denominator for me.

I'm not into vampire shows typically either, but From Dusk Til Dawn the series was pretty decent..
I've not seen Crossbones but it doesn't really interest me, and there does seem to be quite a lot of vanpire TV shows around at the moment. I kinda like True Blood though but don't care for any of the others.

vampire shows are so cheap.. i wouldn't mind a good show/movie about vampires, but it just seems so boring/lowest common denominator for me.
Activity: 168

Ahhhh i liked you hilariousandco, but now i'm thinking you are a mad man!!!
Jump to: