Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 181. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I've watched through Friends for like 5 times, still one of the best comedy series there is.

really? it never made me laugh that much, though i did watch the show.. i get more laughs from big bang theory or everybody loves raymond.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I've watched through Friends for like 5 times, still one of the best comedy series there is.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Everyones been recommending game of thrones, so another awesome HBO would be silicon valley.

Its seriously funny as fuck, if you need a break from GoT.

Was going to recommend Game of thrones.

How about house of cards?
Activity: 120
Everyones been recommending game of thrones, so another awesome HBO would be silicon valley.

Its seriously funny as fuck, if you need a break from GoT.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
Curb Your Enthusiasm is really good.

Larry David is hilarious. I hope there is a 9th season.
Activity: 308
I just found out about Silicon Valley. It's created by Mike Judge, the guy behind Beavis and Butthead and King of the Hill. It's a comedy show about a group who has a tech start up. Highly recommended.
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
If anyone watches the National Geographic, then I have certain favorites:

1. Africa's Deadliest
2. The Living Edens
3. Ultimate Animal Countdown

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
I really like Vikings in History TV. Good show.

Yeah, this is another good one that I forgot to mention.

Can't wait for season 3.

History Channel has done a very good job with this show. It's really high quality.
Activity: 252
Anyone know a good conspiracy tv series or something else then GoT? (Game of thrones)

Vikings seems to be pretty good so far, but only few episodes... left.
Activity: 658
i'm sort of digging on this new show "fargo". i'm not sure if it is a regular show or a mini series, though? wasn't clear to me. hopefully it stays for a while, i like it. i'm a big "the walking dead" fan as well.

It's a mini series. Only 10 episodes. I'm really surprised how well they built it up from the movie story; the basic plot is similar but they added a lot of great material, so the show really stands out on its own. The characters are just great and you never know what's going to happen.

that makes a lot more sense that it's a mini series. i remember when i saw advertisements for it, i thought, how the hell could they turn that into a regular show w/ multiple seasons? agreed, though, really digging it.
Activity: 882

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but Boardwalk Empire on HBO is great for people that like old mobster movies/shows.
i'm sort of digging on this new show "fargo". i'm not sure if it is a regular show or a mini series, though? wasn't clear to me. hopefully it stays for a while, i like it. i'm a big "the walking dead" fan as well.

i think it's only a 1 season mini series.. not a show. doubt the big name actors they have would want to return for multiple seasons. it's kind of like true detective, i'd say.
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power

It's a mini series. Only 10 episodes. I'm really surprised how well they built it up from the movie story; the basic plot is similar but they added a lot of great material, so the show really stands out on its own. The characters are just great and you never know what's going to happen.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
I really like Vikings in History TV. Good show.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Is there anything else besides the Walking dead, Game of thrones.

Like something good equal to these series?

I prefer hbo shows.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Activity: 196
For you americns out here.. is HBO on your free to air channls or pay tv ? and how many free to air changes do you get ?
We have foxtel/pay tv here in australia. their are quite a lot of good free to air channels these days... I try not to watch in principle lol as paytv is expensive Sad
Activity: 196
Not alot of great shows but the ones I download each week are

family guy which is hit and miss
american dad, same as above
bobs burgers.
parks and rec but i think that might be  finished now.

I also love house of cards as you mentioned on page 1. Season 3 only starts in February unfortunately Sad  I cant wait Sad Sad
S3 shouldbe the best one yet. S2 was a little repetative, I loved S1,. that was great Smiley

oh and game of thrones is a must obviously. 
orange is the new black is.. back! and damn, i forgot how great of a show it is.. it's a little zany but at the same time has some realism where you feel for the characters. i'd say it's among my favorite shows.
Jump to: