Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 177. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
Fargo Series Finale is on tonight!   That show has been so good.   I am glad they only made it a 10 episode series, instead of dragging it out all long until it was played out (like most series do).

The show has definitely been very good but I'm disappointed by the finale. Kind of anti-climatic.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
since game of thrones was ended yesterday, i don't have any TV series to watch anymore
maybe i'll watch the wire

Definitely watch The Wire.

It's good.
Activity: 434
I thought I would see more people talking about Halt and Catch Fire  Wink

How about Silicon Valley, that's one of the best shows I've seen in awhile.
Vice and Real Time on HBO are also pretty awesome.
Edit, forgot about John Oliver, HBO is killing it this year! And the don't even care if people bootleg their stuff, so check it out!
Louie is always good as well.

ha, we are alike.. i watch all these shows. recently caught silicon valley.. i thought it was funny. i'm a fan, but no a huge one. felt very mike judge-y.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
My Head is a Ritz
I thought I would see more people talking about Halt and Catch Fire  Wink

How about Silicon Valley, that's one of the best shows I've seen in awhile.
Vice and Real Time on HBO are also pretty awesome.
Edit, forgot about John Oliver, HBO is killing it this year! And the don't even care if people bootleg their stuff, so check it out!
Louie is always good as well.
Fargo Series Finale is on tonight!   That show has been so good.   I am glad they only made it a 10 episode series, instead of dragging it out all long until it was played out (like most series do).

man, lorne malvo is one funny/sadistic character. i remember cracking up last week at the shit he did... and lester is on skeevy dude. i found it funny that he sent his asian wife into his office without even flinching or giving a shit. what a weasel  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Fargo Series Finale is on tonight!   That show has been so good.   I am glad they only made it a 10 episode series, instead of dragging it out all long until it was played out (like most series do).
The series was a little weak compared to the usual standards but has improved alot towards the end, im still waiting to watch last ep. The first 3 seasons were mainly gripping from the story of the starks getting revenge on the lannisters and the story has now morphed.

Season 4 is still kick ass overall and seems like they can run this show for ages.

Reading article that they will have two more seasons of game of thrones.

Man when i finished watching this fourth season i will never make to see next one that is next year  Embarrassed

where is this article? there are supposed to be at least 3 more seasons.. i think george recently stated that he's going to add an additional book. that's 4 books, which could easily equate to more than 4 seasons (seasons 3 and 4 were 1 book).

it'll be interesting to see what happens next year, since the next book introduces a lot of new characters... and the story doesn't move forward as much as most fans would like.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well game of thrones is over again..... so tv has good back to be rather boring on a monday!!!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
The series was a little weak compared to the usual standards but has improved alot towards the end, im still waiting to watch last ep. The first 3 seasons were mainly gripping from the story of the starks getting revenge on the lannisters and the story has now morphed.

Season 4 is still kick ass overall and seems like they can run this show for ages.

Reading article that they will have two more seasons of game of thrones.

Man when i finished watching this fourth season i will never make to see next one that is next year  Embarrassed
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
since game of thrones was ended yesterday, i don't have any TV series to watch anymore
Quote from: azguard on June 16, 2014, 07:52:46 PM
Game of thrones season4 download complete, from tomorrow i start watching it love this w8 for all 10 episodes to be played then download it and enjoy
and you will surprise see this season  Grin
many great episodes in this season, best season so far from my opinion
enjoy it

you now i will and if all who said that this is the best season ever i will enjoy watching it for sure.

Activity: 294
Game of Thrones and Čista Desetka, but its slovene thing and its not translated. Sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Quote from: azguard on June 16, 2014, 07:52:46 PM
Game of thrones season4 download complete, from tomorrow i start watching it love this w8 for all 10 episodes to be played then download it and enjoy
enjoy it

you now i will and if all who said that this is the best season ever i will enjoy watching it for sure.
louie is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows.. god damn, i love louis ck! it's such a breath of fresh air, very comedian-esque in that it takes a serious look into the fucked up shit we do, but in a funny way.. well, at least most of the times.
Activity: 378
enjoy it

anyone see the finale on GoT tonight? it was pretty good... i think they changed a few things that happened in the book, but i don't want to spoil anything by saying what.
many characters died in finale season Grin
army of skeleton in "real north" very dangerous
one of best finale for GOT, valar morghulis
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I think the Finale of Fargo is on tomorrow. If you haven't been watching that one, I totally suggest that you do. They did it right by only making 10 episodes in total (so it doesn't get dragged out too long). It was perfectly acted, with just enough dark comedy to make you laugh when it is something that really shouldn't be funny..
Activity: 121
My favorite is game of thrones.
Activity: 132
anyone see the finale on GoT tonight? it was pretty good... i think they changed a few things that happened in the book, but i don't want to spoil anything by saying what.

I haven't watched it yet.   I have it all geared up and ready to go, but I have to pick up my gf from the airport, so I get to do that instead!  The season flew by pretty quickly.   Wish they had more than 10 episodes a season...

i think if you stretched it out, it would no longer follow the book. book 3 was basically 2 seasons, or 20 episodes too.

Gonna have to watch it tomorrow now, just got back from the airport... Traffic was bad around there even at this time of night. There are alot of good shows that are on Sundays..

yeah, it's probably because the best tv shows are on cable, and they mostly air their shows on sundays.. which i think is a perfect day since it's geared towards adults. it's kind of like your comfort the night before you have to return to work on monday  Cheesy
Jump to: