Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 22. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Gotham unexpectedly very interesting show. But i guess not for everyone
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
From new Emerald City , legion and Taboo .
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The Vikings. One of the best shows I ever watched. Currently I'm on season 4, what I like is that it dont have too many episodes, cause when I watch something, I dont want to feel obligated to watch it for years.
Activity: 434
I highly recommend watching the new release on netflix,starring Timothy Olyphant and Drew Barrymore called Santa Clarita Diet. I had a blast watching it,very dark and very funny. Check it out guys.
Activity: 282
I like the mainstream shows.

Sort of getting into Legion.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
check netflix, theres plenty Wink)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The truth is out there
My all time favorite tv series
---------------------------

The wire      
Sopranos
MD House  
Rome
The shield  
Breaking Bad
Game of thrones
Sherlock
X files
Six feet under
Battlestar Galactica
Married with Children

Activity: 121
I can say a few words about the show "Eighth feeling". This is a very interesting series, and the story reveals the relationship between the mentally strange and very different people in spirit and character.
Activity: 118
I was given a box-set of The Wire this Christmas - just finished season 1 and highly recommend it.
Very rarely I watch such shows, but if the house and a good mood, it is likely that it was the first season will be very good.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Game of Thrones for sure. Also Ash vs Evil Dead  Grin
Game of Thrones is very strong series. I totally agree with all who want to watch it always without stopping. And despite the fact that the plot of the series a little bit different from the book, yet all very wonderful.
Activity: 127
I recovered series Breaking Bad. This series best of the best. Even very sad that it ended. Although the Internet has found the information, which refers to the possible continuation of the story of Mr. White.
Activity: 128
I recommend you with Mr. robot, this tv series is the best I have ever seen so far.
not only about a hacker which tries to damage specific system just like the other film. there are much social satire point to an evil conglomeration/corporation that controls most of economic as wee have seen in real life...
Perhaps after watching Mr. Robot I began to b serious worry for the safety of their data. This series is a strong influence on me.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
My top shows...
Bones
Castle, but its only reruns now
new girl
Animal Kingdom
stranger things, was good on netflix
Activity: 283
Game of Thrones for sure. Also Ash vs Evil Dead  Grin
Activity: 3
I recommend you with Mr. robot, this tv series is the best I have ever seen so far.
not only about a hacker which tries to damage specific system just like the other film. there are much social satire point to an evil conglomeration/corporation that controls most of economic as wee have seen in real life...
Activity: 269
I was given a box-set of The Wire this Christmas - just finished season 1 and highly recommend it.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I need a new series to watch! Everything seems to be on hiatus!

Season 2 of Colony just started.

Also new episodes of Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Gotham, Homeland, Supergirl, Lucifer, Timeless, Suits and Grimm.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 308
breaking bad

seriously

only 5 season
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I need a new series to watch! Everything seems to be on hiatus!
Activity: 6
there are many series that i like !  there is "Narcos" and the story about the life of pablo escobar , there is also Vikings and Gomora and sherlock Holmes . and i really like Game of Thrones .
Pages:
Jump to: