Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 42. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Chainjoes.com
mr bean
batoshay kensi himura
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Just watched all box sets for the Blacklist, recommend.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Game of thrones is good and addictive. Or any reality tv stuff if you want to pass some time.

Yeah it's so addictive, i want to stop watching it, but i can't, it's also taking too much time...
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
I like the CSI series. I love stories with murders and their investigation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
the best serial is SOA. the great one, i have watched more then 5 times and still i am not bored from it. every time i am watching this serial, i am discovering new thing. i am  recommending  to all to watch
Activity: 56
my recomendation

1 spogebob
2 naruto shipuden
3 batoshai
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Tv recomendation

1 the flash
2 mr bean
3 hulk
4 Fringe
5 Lost
6 breaking bad
7 the walking death
8 fargo
Activity: 31
Game of thrones is good and addictive. Or any reality tv stuff if you want to pass some time.
Activity: 247
The show Americans are ready to show the third season is really good story. The intrigues of the KGB and the CIA and the FBI.
In this series really show how to relate or raced the governments of different countries to their citizens. This is a very powerful film. I advise everyone to see.
Activity: 265
The show Americans are ready to show the third season is really good story. The intrigues of the KGB and the CIA and the FBI.
Activity: 240
To download all episodes of the series The X Files. Although this is my case their loves because of the cast, but I'll try and see.
Activity: 239
1. Breaking bad
2. Games of thrones
3. Lost
4. Gomorra - La serie
5. Prison break
6. Spartacus
The series Spartacus in 4 seasons very well-received. The truth is that bad, is the fact that the actor who played the main character died.
Activity: 322
1. Breaking bad
2. Games of thrones
3. Lost
4. Gomorra - La serie
5. Prison break
6. Spartacus
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
HBO nuthugger here.

Boardwalk Empire, Deadwood, The Wire, Generation Kill, Oz, Fargo, The Pacific, The Sopranos, superjail!, rick and morty
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
Ip man
buffy vampire slayer
spiderman
x-men
batman
superman
hercules
robin hood
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Bojack Horseman ... most underrated show on netflix.

One has to get over the fact it's animated, and about talking animals... and the first couple
of episodes aren't the greatest. It lures you into thinking it's a generic cartoon (ie Family Guy).

A lot of dark comedy that eventually sort of skips the comedy, and just turns really dark. It's really
a show about depression.
I want to see all the seasons of The Walking Dead. But all at once. And without advertising.
Check out Fear the walking dead because it is starting to get interesting now. Wink

Sort of reminds me of Dead Island now. Grin
Activity: 263

One has to get over the fact it's animated, and about talking animals... and the first couple
of episodes aren't the greatest. It lures you into thinking it's a generic cartoon (ie Family Guy).

A lot of dark comedy that eventually sort of skips the comedy, and just turns really dark. It's really
a show about depression.
I want to see all the seasons of The Walking Dead. But all at once. And without advertising.
To date, very few films or cartoons for family viewing. I do not think that the walking dead are in this category, but a film about a horse that's something. Perhaps he underestimated and did not like this comedy.
Activity: 252

a show about depression.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

a show about depression.
Pages:
Jump to: