Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 44. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Homeland
Limitless
The Flash
The Flash
Marco Polo
Vikings
Spartacus
Preacher
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
sponge bob
mr bean
naruto shipuden
the flash
one peace
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
I reviewed all the reasons "the walking dead" series is very good but the last season is very simple, as if the writers are not strained to do better.

You should watch Fear the walking dead while you are waiting for this one to come back after hiatus break.  Grin

It's second season is on now.  Wink

Fear the Walking Dead started off season one poorly. It got more interesting half way through the season. Now its a must watch for me.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
for me the walking dead is definitely the best i dont watch anything else
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
After my family were obsessed with the show Dynasty which was broadcast on television for years, I can not even watch TV shows, movies, and especially with commercial breaks.
★Nitrogensports.eu★
i just started watching american horror story, it is really cool to be honest
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Just started watching Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell on netflix... not bad so far.
Activity: 1
house of cards
grimm
lucifer
limitless
the walking dead
Activity: 14
I have seen a lot of TV series. I like most of them. But if you want me to mention about some name than i will suggest your for Game of thrones and Da Vinci's Demos. These two are my favorite.
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
Game of Thrones - for new season need wait the summer 2017 year((((
Vikings
Spartacus
Black Sails
Marco Polo

Activity: 30
I saw the hottest series in 2006 called Prison break, but The 100 series is very interesting Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1302
I reviewed all the reasons "the walking dead" series is very good but the last season is very simple, as if the writers are not strained to do better.

You should watch Fear the walking dead while you are waiting for this one to come back after hiatus break.  Grin

It's second season is on now.  Wink
Activity: 254
Activity: 13
spiderman and the flash
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
★Nitrogensports.eu★
mr bean is literally the best for me, i also watch simpsons
Activity: 284
Now Americans watch TV series. I never thought that the KGB were so close to the US intelligence services.
Activity: 258
I looked at all seasons of the Vikings. Very satisfied. I did not know the history of Europe, but now learned about the Vikings like Europe.
legendary
Activity: 1302
I heard about Strange things on Netflix but have not had a chance to watch it yet.
It has Wynonna Ryder so I will give it a try.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: