Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 43. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Narcos season 2  is up to watch now! Cheesy
Perhaps the most remarkable series of two brothers Escobar filled the drug America. Also I advise to look to other users.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The flash
the x files
supernatural
superman
batman
fantastic four
robin hood
naruto
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Narcos season 2  is up to watch now! Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Already came the next season of the show about two brothers "Prison Break." I not yet watched, but I hope soon to write a review.

I'm also happy when I found out that there will be  a new season of the Prison Break. I highly recomend this series. Just try watching the season 1 and you get hook to it.
Activity: 273
It heard a lot about the Vikings series. Sometimes it seemed to me that this is the leash picture, but after seeing this show, I really imbued with respect to these wars. And learn more about the history of Europe.
Activity: 262
I advise you to watch the TV series The Borgias. This is a man who could build on the throne of the kings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Vampire diaries
Lie to me
Teen wolf
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You can also try some korean series if you like romantic comedies. This are some of my recommendations:
-Descendants of the Sun
-Healer
-Cheese in the trap
There are lots but thats the only titles i can remember so far. Grin If you like variety shows you can watch Running Man & 2days1night.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I always recommend "The Walking Dead" because it's not that popular and obvious. It is no masterpiece of course, but it's ...
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Marco Polo - an original Nextflix historical series about Marcopolo in the court of Kublai Khan one of the rulers of the Great Mongolian Empire. Very accurate details even though they add stories for the safe of the plot. It's very grand, they did not skimp on the budget. Great plot and badass  action scenes.
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
I am getting into Zoo on net fix..great
Activity: 62
the x files
hulk
the flash
fantastic four
hercules
mr bean
Activity: 284
Already came the next season of the show about two brothers "Prison Break." I not yet watched, but I hope soon to write a review.
Activity: 895
the last ship
heroes
Activity: 233
Recently I reviewed all of the series Spartacus. Not only for the sake of beautiful men and fighting with swords, but also for the knowledge of the ancient culture.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
IP man ,/ YP man , legend warrior from China , is the great TV series,
story tell to us for learn about life , and try to life , never surounding Cool
Batman
superman
spiderman
fantastic four
hercules