Pages:
Author

Topic: TYGRR.* assets on GLBSE delisted. - page 15. (Read 33293 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
September 25, 2012, 11:32:59 AM
Phrases in contracts like "in case GLBSE is no longer a viable platform" etc seemed to me overcautious... how ingenuous I am.

Cryptostocks seems nice, but, does anyone know if they are any more reliable?

I've spoken to cryptostocks, asking about enabling a method for assets to move from GLBSE easily to there,  he had no interest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
September 25, 2012, 10:15:37 AM
Nefario, what do you expect me to do with this code now?

Nefario, is that's how PPT peddlers are removed form the equation?
Goat is down, but what about the rest of the jokers?
If they had any BTC in GLBSE, will this be redistributed to PPT holders?

Are you willing to work with another exchange and figure out how to transfer the delisted shares and user data (name, share balance etc)?

He probably would do that if one offered that isnt MPEX  Smiley

MPEx was never open for the sort of crud GLBSE lists.

Please stop bashing at GLBSE: That's no the point of this discussion.

And if you want to be a serious concurrent, work on you site, it's unusable for anyone not suffering from a Savant syndrome.

Back to topic:

Nefario, I can understand you are upset, but please try for a moment to see it from the perspective from Tygrr shareholders. Removing all Tygrr assets instantly, without further notice to the shareholders is like a punch in the face from you to all Tygrr shareholders.

Please reconsider this.

The thing is MPEx owns this market. The other thing is, you're a ridiculous shill. The third thing is, much like honest bob above, the pyraponzi stuff you use in your signature makes you about as irrelevant as roadkill.

I guess thats why your ignore button glows orange. Because people clearly love your service.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
September 25, 2012, 10:13:16 AM

Are you willing to work with another exchange and figure out how to transfer the delisted shares and user data (name, share balance etc)?

And if you want to be a serious concurrent, work on you site, it's unusable for anyone not suffering from a Savant syndrome.

Back to topic:

Nefario, I can understand you are upset, but please try for a moment to see it from the perspective from Tygrr shareholders. Removing all Tygrr assets instantly, without further notice to the shareholders is like a punch in the face from you to all Tygrr shareholders.

Please reconsider this.

The thing is MPEx owns this market. The other thing is, you're a ridiculous shill. The third thing is, much like honest bob above, the pyraponzi stuff you use in your signature makes you about as irrelevant as roadkill.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2012, 10:08:50 AM

Back to topic:

Please reconsider this.
September 25, 2012, 09:29:02 AM

Wat
September 25, 2012, 09:16:12 AM

September 25, 2012, 09:09:27 AM
Here's a list of assets that have not been trading (some in over a month) and are still listed on glbse:

RUGATU, PGM, ABSORB.1.4-6.SHORT, ADMINSORTED, FPGA-EU, ARS, BIT.INC, BIF.P2P.LOANS, BIF-AG-INDEX, CHEAPERINBITCOINS-STOCKS, IMPACT, DI.BFLSC.FAIL, MEI.DEEPBIT.A, UBTC, YXWINE-CARR2010, CIUCIU.MINING, MEI.DEEPBIT.B, AA, BTCASS_BOND_A, HEDGE.TYGRR.BOND-B.LONG, HEDGE.GIGA.LONG, HEDGE.TEEK.B.LONG, DI.BFLSC.SUCCEED, BITSPLIT.MINING.1TH, MAR, MINING_B.TAILS.FUT, HEDGE.TYGRR.BOND-B.SHORT, MINING_B.HEADS.FUT, NONVERBA, JTGB, STANDARD.GOLD, STANDARD.FIAT, CIB-SOLUTIONS, MEI.SLUSH.B, MEI.SLUSH.A, CANMINE, HEDGE.GIGA.SHORT, HEDGE.TEEK.B.SHORT, MEI.OZCOIN.B, EN, SLV-BUFFALO, ASIC_RUS.SHA, ANTI-PIRATE, HEDGE, BST, POLY.10.-2, CRYPTOL, JLP, MEI.DEEPBIT.A1, METAL, ENJAN16, BM.

About 50 or so.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
September 25, 2012, 08:42:15 AM
Nafario,

I am just a lowly holder of a few Tyggr bonds.

I am not to much of a fan of you kicking out and delisting MY bonds.

Please, put the Tyggr bonds back into the system and return my bonds to me.

I would much rather have a bond on glbse than a claim code.

* This message was NOT sponsored by Goat *

//GoK
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
September 25, 2012, 08:39:19 AM

September 25, 2012, 08:25:10 AM
+1

Just because of your ridiculous, petty "PR" forum account, I'm never going near the MPwhatever exchange.

You seem to be discussing some sort of popularity contest. MPEx is not for you. MPEx is for the investors. Do you understand the difference?

Im not saying it to be an asshole. GLBSE needs a serious competitor not a crazy acting one.

Crazy is what crazy does.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
September 25, 2012, 08:13:38 AM
I am done with GLBSE.

Am currently selling all shares, will be moving my BTC out, and not trading there ever again.

This is unprofessional and ridiculous.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 25, 2012, 07:36:44 AM
Phrases in contracts like "in case GLBSE is no longer a viable platform" etc seemed to me overcautious... how ingenuous I am.

Cryptostocks seems nice, but, does anyone know if they are any more reliable?
Wat
September 25, 2012, 07:06:33 AM
My obligation was with GLBSE. What happens if I pay back 50% and then GLBSE relists my assets like nothing happened? Then I'm really screwed as I owe them all again...

Why would glbse relist your assets ?

For the exact reason it delisted them. Because Nefario is an unpredictable idiot.

Your behaviour doesnt attract people to your platform either.

Compare the facts, will you.

Im not saying it to be an asshole. GLBSE needs a serious competitor not a crazy acting one.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
September 25, 2012, 06:53:24 AM
Even though Goat is acting like a 12 year old who isn't allowed to have a second ice-cream, this was totally uncalled for.

Exactly. The issuer is not even relevant to the problem we are having. I can't think of any reason this couldn't possibly be handled smoothly.

Nefario, your responses in this thread exemplify why it is completely unsafe to list or purchase anything on GLBSE at this time. You've acted very arbitrarily in this, and show no signs of not doing such in the future. I recommend that investors get their money out ASAP, and asset issuers find a way to get their assets listed on other exchanges before money losses are incurred.

It's not that easy, we're invested knee-deep in GLBSE, and it's not like we have good alternatives.

Just because of your ridiculous, petty "PR" forum account, I'm never going near the MPwhatever exchange.

Sad but true.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 25, 2012, 06:36:57 AM
My obligation was with GLBSE. What happens if I pay back 50% and then GLBSE relists my assets like nothing happened? Then I'm really screwed as I owe them all again...

For the exact reason it delisted them. Because Nefario is an unpredictable idiot.

+1

September 25, 2012, 06:35:43 AM

Compare the facts, will you.
Wat
September 25, 2012, 06:20:43 AM

Bitbuy
September 25, 2012, 06:14:33 AM
I was looking to reinvest the BTC I have sitting in my GLBSE account, but if this decision isn't turned back I might just liquidate everything and withdraw instead. I need a reliable platform. Even though Goat is acting like a 12 year old who isn't allowed to have a second ice-cream, this was totally uncalled for.

Nefario, you should definitely reconsider.
Activity: 532
September 25, 2012, 06:13:07 AM
This is kind of creepy.  

I agree.  Don't get me wrong, this move is long overdue.  I'm worried about the precedent it sets though.

What precedent?

I really think there should be some kind of contract between GLBSE and the asset issuers that is more than a TOS that can be changed at anytime.

You mean the way MPEx does things? Myeah.

Yes. Sans unpredictable idiocy.
September 25, 2012, 05:22:39 AM
The real risk is created when he exercises his complete authority with the appearance of whim or perfidy.  The fact that he singles out individuals for delisting/freezing/etc. based on various "legal" reasons exposes him to liability for all the other scams traded on his exchange.  By policing a few, he must police them all.

In addition, by acting arbitrarily, he exposes himself to accusations of wrongful conduct as his actions injure various parties.

Nefario has already admitted that he has permitted illicit activity up to this point and is only remediating his profitable criminal complicity at this time in order to gain government recognition as a trading entity.  The smartest move at this point would be to close GLBSE completely, responsibly settle accounts, and then establish a new exchange with stricter controls necessary for compliance.

However, he is in a situation where he wants to eat his cake and have it as well.  This will cause difficulty.

http://polimedia.us/dtng/c/src/134654389322.png
Pages:
Jump to: