Pages:
Author

Topic: TYGRR.* assets on GLBSE delisted. - page 16. (Read 33293 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
September 25, 2012, 05:20:53 AM
My obligation was with GLBSE. What happens if I pay back 50% and then GLBSE relists my assets like nothing happened? Then I'm really screwed as I owe them all again...

Why would glbse relist your assets ?

For the exact reason it delisted them. Because Nefario is an unpredictable idiot.
September 25, 2012, 05:19:51 AM
It was sent to the email used for your GLBSE account. Where else would it be?

e-mail is not secure.  smtp sends messages clear text.  

was this sent, encrypted with goat's public pgp key?

if not, there is no way for these to be used to claim anything since they were not transmitted in a secure manner.  

if goat's system was compromised, or some hacker was sniffing smtp traffic between glbse and hi, goat could get a claim from just about anybody.

Nefario is too stupid to have considered any of this.
September 25, 2012, 05:19:23 AM

Because I would need a second stock exchange and as you know we made a deal that I would not make one if you would give me real GLBSE stock. And now I have neither a second stock exchange or GLBSE stock.

Ouch.
September 25, 2012, 05:14:32 AM
This is kind of creepy. 

I agree.  Don't get me wrong, this move is long overdue.  I'm worried about the precedent it sets though.

What precedent?

I really think there should be some kind of contract between GLBSE and the asset issuers that is more than a TOS that can be changed at anytime.

You mean the way MPEx does things? Myeah.
September 25, 2012, 05:13:40 AM
All TYGRR assets have been moved off GLBSE (delisted)

Goat has been given all the information he needs to be able to continue doing TYGRR's business and continue his relationship with his asset holders without GLBSE.

He has a list of codes which shows what code has how much of the asset.

If you had any TYGRR assets you will see the claim code in your portfolio.

Contact Goat with the claim code, and he will known how many of the asset you have, and you will be able to continue your relationship with him.

Nefario.

This is kind of creepy.  Where in the TOS does it say that assets can be de-listed at any time?  It says they can stop trading but nothing about being de-listed.

Something about Nefario/Global Scam Exchange being in a compromised position. Who knows at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
September 25, 2012, 05:12:53 AM
GLBSE == gameover
vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2012, 04:49:33 AM
This is kind of creepy. 

I agree.  Don't get me wrong, this move is long overdue.  I'm worried about the precedent it sets though.

What precedent?

This is the kind of response to a real question that makes you not suitable to manage other peoples money.

Nefario, your responses in this thread exemplify why it is completely unsafe to list or purchase anything on GLBSE at this time. You've acted very arbitrarily in this, and show no signs of not doing such in the future. I recommend that investors get their money out ASAP, and asset issuers find a way to get their assets listed on other exchanges before money losses are incurred.

"We refuse to do business with you Goat" - Seriously - you had an obligation to the holders of Goat's assets, and you have fucked them. Good job. Yet again, GLBSE fucks investors while trying to fuck Goat. That was one of my first GLBSE experiences, and it will be one of my last. You really don't get it, do you, Nefario?

I really should have learned my lesson the first time trying to work with Nefario, him locking my assets cuz I would not give him my ID. What silliness...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 25, 2012, 04:46:13 AM
This is kind of creepy. 

What precedent?

This is the kind of response to a real question that makes you not suitable to manage other peoples money.

Nefario, your responses in this thread exemplify why it is completely unsafe to list or purchase anything on GLBSE at this time. You've acted very arbitrarily in this, and show no signs of not doing such in the future. I recommend that investors get their money out ASAP, and asset issuers find a way to get their assets listed on other exchanges before money losses are incurred.

"We refuse to do business with you Goat" - Seriously - you had an obligation to the holders of Goat's assets, and you have fucked them. Good job. Yet again, GLBSE fucks investors while trying to fuck Goat. That was one of my first GLBSE experiences, and it will be one of my last. You really don't get it, do you, Nefario?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
September 25, 2012, 04:08:45 AM
nefario does what nefario thinks is right (which is not always a bad thing; actually i like people who act this way. but NOT as an exchange operator).

this is only the first action which causes harm to share holders - all others only harmed issuers.

I suspect Nefario didn't think this through properly, because he's usually dealing directly with issuers and doesn't get what kind of situation we are in. This is the only way I can make any sense of it. Otherwise how can an action that would most certainly affect so many people can be taken so abruptly?

I don't get what Nefario's decision accomplished other than taking a bunch of bitcoins from our pockets and putting them into Goat's. This is true even if Goat honors his contract because there is no way tens of shareholders will deal with this for a few coins worth of shares.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 25, 2012, 03:56:24 AM
Who's next? Can he still trade shares?  Whats to stop him creating another account from tor?   Hard call! I purchased then sold some of the GLBSE shares... only abut 12 then sold them at a loss when their was a hint in the GLBSE Forum.  Am I a scammer?  Not much transparency.  Bitcoin is going to suffer either way.   
legendary
Activity: 1428
September 25, 2012, 03:50:11 AM
why was my balance/info given away to goat ? I hold some shares in tygrr , now i am being forced to contact goat to get my dividends (i dont talk to goat)

maybe give goat 3 months to close and delist his assets

+1

Nefario, I've been using GLBSE since day 1. I'm happy that GLBSE has become such a success, and I believe that your dependable character has been the most important factor.

This de-listing action is the first thing that really put me off from the platform. I can understand how an asset issuer can become a liability, but you are responsible for my convenience. I understand that Goat is still the owner of his company and needs to answer to his shareholders, but you are the one forcing me to spare my time and attention to something that I didn't ask for. If given notice, I would have traded my shares for probably much less than they should be worth, but I would still prefer that to dealing with this.

Besides, if the price was low enough, I could have bought a huge portion of the company that would make dealing with the situation worth my time. Maybe I could have arranged something totally different with the issuer about the payments.

You have taken this opportunity away, and in affect caused damage to your customers.

as i already said:
nefario does what nefario thinks is right (which is not always a bad thing; actually i like people who act this way. but NOT as an exchange operator).

this is only the first action which causes harm to share holders - all others only harmed issuers.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
September 25, 2012, 03:46:55 AM
why was my balance/info given away to goat ? I hold some shares in tygrr , now i am being forced to contact goat to get my dividends (i dont talk to goat)

maybe give goat 3 months to close and delist his assets

+1

Nefario, I've been using GLBSE since day 1. I'm happy that GLBSE has become such a success, and I believe that your dependable character has been the most important factor.

This de-listing action is the first thing that really put me off from the platform. I can understand how an asset issuer can become a liability, but you are responsible for my convenience. I understand that Goat is still the owner of his company and needs to answer to his shareholders, but you are the one forcing me to spare my time and attention to something that I didn't ask for. If given notice, I would have traded my shares for probably much less than they should be worth, but I would still prefer that to dealing with this.

Besides, if the price was low enough, I could have bought a huge portion of the company that would make dealing with the situation worth my time. Maybe I could have arranged something totally different with the issuer about the payments.

You have taken this opportunity away, and in effect caused damage to your customers. I urge you to reconsider.
Activity: 29
September 25, 2012, 03:07:31 AM
My obligation was with GLBSE. What happens if I pay back 50% and then GLBSE relists my assets like nothing happened? Then I'm really screwed as I owe them all again..

Wasn't your obligation to your asset holders not GLBSE?

What about GLBSE's Nefario's obligation, theyhe acts as the middle man, an asset issuer can't even get any data about who holds the asset.  Apparently GLBSENefario gets to fuck the issuers, then fuck the shareholders all while sitting in the middle with no liability, here's your secret code list, everything is all roses now.  If GLBSENefario is going to act like this, then theyhe need to get out from the middle of the shareholder-asset issuer relationship.  The asset issuer needs to know the usernames, withdraw addresses, number of shares owned of the shareholders.  Otherwise GLBSENefario DOES HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO THE SHAREHOLDERS AND THE ISSUERS.  One that is greater then, oh well weI quit, here's your secret code list.

You're very much mistaken.

Goat has been give a list of accounts with their balance, all an asset holder needs do is go to goat and give him their code.

We nolonger have any obligation to goat.

Your chickenshit method puts the burden on each and every shareholder to be proactive because the service that you provide has been removed, YOU FAILED IN YOUR OBLIGATION.  You should also give the asset issuer contact information for all of the shareholders too, so they can contact them when the exchange just quits in the middle of operations.  What a fucking joke.
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
September 25, 2012, 02:58:54 AM
My obligation was with GLBSE. What happens if I pay back 50% and then GLBSE relists my assets like nothing happened? Then I'm really screwed as I owe them all again..

What about GLBSE's Nefario's obligation, theyhe acts as the middle man, an asset issuer can't even get any data about who holds the asset.  Apparently GLBSENefario gets to fuck the issuers, then fuck the shareholders all while sitting in the middle with no liability, here's your secret code list, everything is all roses now.  If GLBSENefario is going to act like this, then theyhe need to get out from the middle of the shareholder-asset issuer relationship.  The asset issuer needs to know the usernames, withdraw addresses, number of shares owned of the shareholders.  Otherwise GLBSENefario DOES HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO THE SHAREHOLDERS AND THE ISSUERS.  One that is greater then, oh well weI quit, here's your secret code list.

You're very much mistaken.

Goat has been give a list of accounts with their balance, all an asset holder needs do is go to goat and give him their code.

We nolonger have any obligation to goat.
Activity: 29
September 25, 2012, 02:53:35 AM
My obligation was with GLBSE. What happens if I pay back 50% and then GLBSE relists my assets like nothing happened? Then I'm really screwed as I owe them all again...

Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
September 25, 2012, 02:33:45 AM

Activity: 686
Wat
September 25, 2012, 02:31:34 AM

legendary
Activity: 1050
September 25, 2012, 01:42:42 AM
I'm sure Nefario will be reasonable and work something out once he cools down. He is just upset I would not trade him the "Fake" GLBSE assets. He is just upset and power tripping right now.

Rubbish, your a complete liability to do business with.

your beef with Goat is also screwing your users who own any Tyggr's assets without any concern for these people.
Activity: 532
September 25, 2012, 01:40:49 AM
Yes I will need all of their BTC addresses to send them coins. I'm sure Nefario will send this soon enough.

Maybe we could avoid that and just set up a new exchange where people can just put in their "secret code" and make a claim.

Might be the way to do it.  

The way Nefario wants to do this is there is no longer liquidity. No way I can see peoples bids if they want to sell out.

Making dividend payments should be easy enough once a system is in place.

A simple claim form would be enough. People input their code and give you an address to send the coins too.

How many coins? And what if they don't want to sell? I would need to make dividend payments. Some bonds I can't even buy back or know the fair value to.

It is not workable like this.

An argument could be made that since the contracts were only available through GLBSE and GLBSE de-listed the contracts, that they are now voided.

Actually no, Goat had his contracts on the forums, and anything thats not there I can put on the forum.

He marketed on the forum, he did not sell them through the forum and used GLBSE as the mechanism for the sales.  As the mechanism for the sale and transfer of shares it not available to him anymore, his contracts that relied upon that mechanism is void.  Why do you keep opening up GLBSE to such liability and bad publicity?
Activity: 686
Wat
September 25, 2012, 01:40:03 AM
Yes I will need all of their BTC addresses to send them coins. I'm sure Nefario will send this soon enough.

Maybe we could avoid that and just set up a new exchange where people can just put in their "secret code" and make a claim.

Might be the way to do it.  

The way Nefario wants to do this is there is no longer liquidity. No way I can see peoples bids if they want to sell out.

Making dividend payments should be easy enough once a system is in place.

A simple claim form would be enough. People input their code and give you an address to send the coins too.

How many coins? And what if they don't want to sell? I would need to make dividend payments. Some bonds I can't even buy back or know the fair value to.

It is not workable like this.

An argument could be made that since the contracts were only available through GLBSE and GLBSE de-listed the contracts, that they are now voided.

One of goat's contracts on glbse said "test"

Pages:
Jump to: