Pages:
Author

Topic: UEFA Champions League 2024/25 Season - page 38. (Read 34931 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 582
September 18, 2024, 03:46:33 PM
Yesterday, all the favourites won their matches. I expect it could be the same story today, although it's statistically unlikely that there will not be a single surprise in so many games.
Man City Vs Inter is the biggest one, and I think the Italian team could cause some trouble to Guardiola's team. A lot will be down to the luck in this one.

The match between Inter Milan and Manchester City will be the most interesting and watched match today. A lot of big teams faces each other yesterday and those matches were the most interesting ones to watch. For this particular game, I don’t see any team above the other even though Manchester City will look more like the team to prevail in this match. Inter Milan are also not a team to joke with too, they are both league winners last season and I saw how they both performed individually as a team in their respective league games. The match can only get more tougher tonight and much more interesting. Let’s see what Pep Guardiola boys will do in today’s match in other to prevail against their big opponent they’ll be facing tonight.
Haaland has been on top his game trying to get an account opening goal for the City side, Isn't an easy game at all this first half as we expected, none of the two sides wants to let goal in ,making the game become so much interesting that viewers and supporters of City are eagerly waiting for that opening goals to come in, looking at City's Bench ,if Foden comes in this game, I believe his going to make a great impact in this match hopefully, as I have known him of such character most of the time he's coming from the Bench.
Activity: 644
Merit: 350
September 18, 2024, 03:44:48 PM
Knowing well that today’s match will also be an amazing game to watch, I can say we are all considering the faces of both teams and seeing who will supersede who, but to me, knowing well that Inter Milan are not a team to take for granted and also Manchester City, both of them are not for joke, but I have that feeling that Manchester City are going to win the game because from the performance that they displayed at the start of the game, I saw some energy of winning in Manchester City. 

Although anything can happen, to me, if Manchester City don’t win this game, then the game will definitely end up in a draw because both teams are playing amazing. 

This is almost the end of the first half of the match, and both of them are still yet to score. Manchester City are the favourite team to win this, as you can see everyone is predicting on Manchester City. Inter Milan also looks good but can’t compare their performance to Manchester City's own. The match will be so interesting as it’s now both teams are still yet to find their way in the match, as it’s still the same thing.

I’m  very sure the game will change when any of these two teams first score a goal. So let us watch and see how the game goes, but I don’t expect a draw, or in this match, I’m predicting Manchester City to win the match. Even though I know everything can happen, it still shows that city can win judging by their performance. 
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
September 18, 2024, 03:41:35 PM
Isn't it a boring day until this minute in the Champions League?  Sad  The results yesterday was really wonderful. I don't even remember the number of goals we watched.

Manchester City - Inter and PSG - Girona games have been the ones I expected the most goals from today. However both of them are continuing with 0 goal. I can't understand Manchester City as they are facing a team which have a solid defense.

But PSG? Considering the way they started the season and how Girona started, I would expect at least 2 goals from PSG in the first half already. They just don't have a shot on target yet despite dominating...
?
Activity: -
Merit: -
September 18, 2024, 03:32:10 PM
It's 30+ minutes of play and both teams are yet to find their feet, both teams are weary of each other but Inter are giving too much respect to City. A goal from any side will change the dynamics of the game. For now it's still 0 - 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 198
September 18, 2024, 03:27:02 PM
Yesterday, all the favourites won their matches. I expect it could be the same story today, although it's statistically unlikely that there will not be a single surprise in so many games.
Man City Vs Inter is the biggest one, and I think the Italian team could cause some trouble to Guardiola's team. A lot will be down to the luck in this one.

The match between Inter Milan and Manchester City will be the most interesting and watched match today. A lot of big teams faces each other yesterday and those matches were the most interesting ones to watch. For this particular game, I don’t see any team above the other even though Manchester City will look more like the team to prevail in this match. Inter Milan are also not a team to joke with too, they are both league winners last season and I saw how they both performed individually as a team in their respective league games. The match can only get more tougher tonight and much more interesting. Let’s see what Pep Guardiola boys will do in today’s match in other to prevail against their big opponent they’ll be facing tonight.

Knowing well that today’s match will also be an amazing game to watch, I can say we are all considering the faces of both teams and seeing who will supersede who, but to me, knowing well that Inter Milan are not a team to take for granted and also Manchester City, both of them are not for joke, but I have that feeling that Manchester City are going to win the game because from the performance that they displayed at the start of the game, I saw some energy of winning in Manchester City. 

Although anything can happen, to me, if Manchester City don’t win this game, then the game will definitely end up in a draw because both teams are playing amazing. 
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
September 18, 2024, 03:26:58 PM
In the PSG vs Girona match, the French side looks like the clear favorite. Despite Mbappe’s departure, PSG has had a strong start to the season. Girona has been inconsistent, and their chances of success in the Champions League seem slim. My prediction: PSG wins 2-1.

Considering the recent performances, PSG team can be considered favorites in the match against Girona. We know that Ligue 1 is not very competitive. However, in every Ligue 1 match we have seen PASAG players perform well and win. PSG players are confident now.

On the other hand, the Girona team is not a very experienced team on the Champions League platform. This team is probably playing in the Champions League for the first time this year. Moreover, Girona are not in good form this season. Girona lost by a big margin against Barcelona in the last match as well. So in this match PSG team is called favorite.

For the Brugge vs Borussia Dortmund game, I expect an open and attacking match. Both teams press high and create plenty of chances. Dortmund seems stronger, but Brugge, playing at home, could pull off a surprise. I predict a 2-2 draw in this game.

Although this is Club Brugge's home match, I consider Dortmund as favourites. Because this team is more experienced than Brugge. I wouldn't call Club Brugge a weak team. However, breaking Dortmund's defense will certainly be very difficult for Brugge's players. But there is no doubt that this match will be competitive.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 18, 2024, 03:19:54 PM
this evening we will have a big match.
Mancherster City will play against Inter.
The result should be a win for City.

After the final of the past year we will already have a match with the first 2 teams of the past Champions League.

I think it is never happen before, and it is happened only for the new copy paste from the superliga formula.
The new UEFA Champions League format seems to stimulates the interests of most of these outstanding clubs and mostly the players. How can we explain about the mid week games and also the weekend games? It will definitely cause fatigue for these players but there's absolutely nothing and everything to worry about. Significant odds are observed and Manchester City sits in front when we talk about EPL clubs that would be capable of reaching top phases in the UEFA Champions League this season. Manchester City will have a long run tonight when they face Inter Milan at Etihad stadium. Pep Guardiola will have to lay down instructive measures towards ensuring he's grabbing the first win in their UEFA Champions League tonight.
Honestly players would experience fatigue due to extra playing matches I think that was why Rodri suggested for a strike by premier league players, for instance the new UCL format made more matches to be played at the expense of players who might get injured because of playing too many matches, unfortunately the organizers  (UEFA) of this competition didn't consider those issues but are after making more money, presently Man City is playing Inter Milan with another crucial match against Arsenal this weekend thus any club without depth, extra quality substitute players would definitely suffer player fatigue.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
September 18, 2024, 03:06:54 PM
The Inter Milan vs. Manchester City game is eagerly awaited when two giants from the English and Italian league collide the atmosphere is surely electric. It's not only about two great teams but also meeting two different cultures of football which makes the affair even more enthralling. Manchester City, with an attacking style of play and possession under Pep Guardiola, are always interesting to watch. On the other hand, Inter Milan has solid tactical strength plus a great defense; this may welcome adversity for City.

This is the most competitive match of the day. Manchester City is the favorite team to win this year's Champions League title. On the other hand, the Inter Milan team is also quite strong. This team managed to perform very well in last season's Champions League. Manchester City are considered favorites in this match. However, it is not yet known whether Manchester City will win. As the opponent Inter Milan is a strong team.

Manchester City is playing in 3-2-4-1 formation today. Haaland is the center of attack. But City's overall performance is not solely dependent on Haaland. Grealish, De Bruyne and Silva all have the ability to score. On the other hand, Inter Milan coach Inzaghi did not include Martinez in his starting XI today. Martinez is not in good form this season. Perhaps this is why Inzaghi did not keep Martinez in his starting XI.
Activity: 378
Merit: 285
September 18, 2024, 03:01:07 PM
In today's match Sparta Praha vs RB Salzburg, Sparta Praha team is leading by 2 goals. RB Salzburg team has not scored any goals so far. It seems that RB Salzburg team will not be able to score any goals in today's match. The performance of the players of RB Salzburg team is very bad.  For this match so far no goals have been scored. Sparta Praha team player K. Kairinen scored the 1st goal in 2 minutes. V.  Olatunji scored the 2nd goal in the 42nd minute to extend the lead.

Sparta Prague won by 3 goals in the match against Salzburg this time, unfortunately I didn't follow this match from the start.

PSG versus Girona will catch my attention, I bet on PSG winning in this match, the host is PSG, at least PSG will definitely win with a score of 2-0 (just my prediction).

dortmund versus club brugge will also be interesting, a win for dortmund will definitely be the final result.

the match that I will skip to bet on this time is man city vs inter (but I will definitely watch it, this match will be very exciting)

What is there to fear about in the Manchester city match? To me that's my most trusted match for today for home win. Manchester is going to win Inter Milan. Compare the current form in Manchester city dressing room right now, after winning 4 matches straight and Erling Haaland being in an electric form is going to fire Manchester city ahead before the end of the first half. Inter Milan are strong but not stronger than Manchester city at home. Forget about what happened in the final of the champions league they played, that was because Manchester city were being too careful. But this time around, Manchester city is going to play them proper football and they will confirm it. And the scoreline will prove it, no team gives Pep Guardiola trouble twice.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1433
September 18, 2024, 03:00:36 PM
In today's match Sparta Praha vs RB Salzburg, Sparta Praha team is leading by 2 goals. RB Salzburg team has not scored any goals so far. It seems that RB Salzburg team will not be able to score any goals in today's match. The performance of the players of RB Salzburg team is very bad.  For this match so far no goals have been scored. Sparta Praha team player K. Kairinen scored the 1st goal in 2 minutes. V.  Olatunji scored the 2nd goal in the 42nd minute to extend the lead.

Sparta Prague won by 3 goals in the match against Salzburg this time, unfortunately I didn't follow this match from the start.

PSG versus Girona will catch my attention, I bet on PSG winning in this match, the host is PSG, at least PSG will definitely win with a score of 2-0 (just my prediction).

dortmund versus club brugge will also be interesting, a win for dortmund will definitely be the final result.

the match that I will skip to bet on this time is man city vs inter (but I will definitely watch it, this match will be very exciting)

In the PSG vs Girona match, the French side looks like the clear favorite. Despite Mbappe’s departure, PSG has had a strong start to the season. Girona has been inconsistent, and their chances of success in the Champions League seem slim. My prediction: PSG wins 2-1.

For the Brugge vs Borussia Dortmund game, I expect an open and attacking match. Both teams press high and create plenty of chances. Dortmund seems stronger, but Brugge, playing at home, could pull off a surprise. I predict a 2-2 draw in this game.
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
September 18, 2024, 03:00:05 PM

The Inter Milan vs. Manchester City game is eagerly awaited when two giants from the English and Italian league collide the atmosphere is surely electric. It's not only about two great teams but also meeting two different cultures of football which makes the affair even more enthralling. Manchester City, with an attacking style of play and possession under Pep Guardiola, are always interesting to watch. On the other hand, Inter Milan has solid tactical strength plus a great defense; this may welcome adversity for City.

Both teams were league champions last season, and the quality of both teams involved will make this a highly entertaining game. Inter is not an easy walk-over team, and though many might be in favor of City, Inter can shock anyone. I think with such a scenario, this would be one of the most memorable matches ever to have been played, and surely the fans across the world will enjoy every moment of it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 227
God is All
September 18, 2024, 02:57:12 PM
All the UCL games last night were really amazing, where all teams that you would expect to win, showed up in a flourishing manner. Really loved the consistent attacking play from Bayern, where they just kept going at it one after another. Liverpool on the other hand exploited the flaw they found in Milan's set-piece defending. Real Madrid had a really slow start, were getting dominated, but did see their way out, credits goes to the big man Ancelotti.

Most teams played really electric and intense football, and that can be a good sign for the coming days. I hope players now can stay fit and keep delivering amazing shows on the pitch, and life will be good for all of us.

The rest of the games in matchweek 1 of UCL are also interesting.
I am waiting for the game of Barcelona, as they are in such good form right now.
Would love to see them starting big in the UCL too, as that introduces much more quality in the coming weeks for UCL.

Good Luck

Duke
Yeah, the whole team with the lesser odds flourished, I was  worried about Real Madrid after Stuttgart equalized the first goal and I felt they'll draw that match but Madrid is Madrid anyways, there's this extra energy they tend to have when it comes to Championship League matches and that's why they're the most outstanding team since the history of the tournament. As for Barcelona I'm pretty sure they'll win that game, they're in a very good form this season and I don't think the opposition team is ready to stand the pressure from Dani Olmo and Yamal, my take is that Barca would win with multiple goals. However the most interesting match today is that of Manchester City and Inter Milan given that they're the title winners of their various leagues in the previous season but I think City's current form beats that of Inter and they're the hosting team, giving them a boost ahead of the other. As for Barcelona I think they'll win then City would probably win or draw against Inter Milan.
I would like to think that lots of gambling would during this first leg of champions league draw because like you said so far all the teams with the lesser odds are at their game and are winning so far there have being no magical or suprised results and for sure I know football doesn't disappoint and am sure that they would be a demon among the angels and I just hope I get to avoid such games.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
September 18, 2024, 02:47:22 PM
All the UCL games last night were really amazing, where all teams that you would expect to win, showed up in a flourishing manner. Really loved the consistent attacking play from Bayern, where they just kept going at it one after another. Liverpool on the other hand exploited the flaw they found in Milan's set-piece defending. Real Madrid had a really slow start, were getting dominated, but did see their way out, credits goes to the big man Ancelotti.

Most teams played really electric and intense football, and that can be a good sign for the coming days. I hope players now can stay fit and keep delivering amazing shows on the pitch, and life will be good for all of us.

I am waiting for the game of Barcelona, as they are in such good form right now.
Would love to see them starting big in the UCL too, as that introduces much more quality in the coming weeks for UCL.

Good Luck

Duke
Yeah, the whole team with the lesser odds flourished, I was  worried about Real Madrid after Stuttgart equalized the first goal and I felt they'll draw that match but Madrid is Madrid anyways, there's this extra energy they tend to have when it comes to Championship League matches and that's why they're the most outstanding team since the history of the tournament. As for Barcelona I'm pretty sure they'll win that game, they're in a very good form this season and I don't think the opposition team is ready to stand the pressure from Dani Olmo and Yamal, my take is that Barca would win with multiple goals. However the most interesting match today is that of Manchester City and Inter Milan given that they're the title winners of their various leagues in the previous season but I think City's current form beats that of Inter and they're the hosting team, giving them a boost ahead of the other. As for Barcelona I think they'll win then City would probably win or draw against Inter Milan.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
September 18, 2024, 02:41:35 PM

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1873
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
September 18, 2024, 02:40:51 PM

If the situation was different, like AC Milan and Liverpool who were in the Champions League final in the previous season, then a narrative like this would also be heard that some people say AC Milan vs Liverpool is a more interesting match than Inter Milan vs Manchester City.

You're right, I personally think one thing, each game is a Different Story , because the result is not yet in , a team can make the difference, be it by luck or something Extraordinary that happens, now football is like that , we always see the difference in things when we are looking for improvements in the Quality of a game,  the Fans of their teams are totally convinced that they will win, sometimes that luck can be transmitted to the team , so I also think that what you say is the best , both games are interesting.

Activity: 644
Merit: 520
September 18, 2024, 02:38:49 PM

Sparta Prague really surprised me because I wasn't expecting them to go and Win with such a margin because I know Salzburg are actually not a bad team themselves and have played well in their visit other times in the champions league. Currently now the game is moving extremely well for the Czech team and Salzburg haven't been able to even get a reply to the three goals conceded.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 576
September 18, 2024, 02:35:17 PM
Yesterday's UEFA Champions League games like you you rightly said did give us most predictable results even when we expected some surprising results. I have a strong belief that we're mostly likely to experience shocking results in today's games but can't predict which of them exactly.
The Manchester City and Inter Milan game is undoubtedly the star game of tonight. Playing against an inform Pep Guardiola's Manchester City in their own home turf is a very difficult task if you ask me but since it's Inter Milan, I have no doubt the Italian champions might pull a surprise.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
September 18, 2024, 02:31:38 PM
Several UCL match started today and there was one match that was really interesting where Bayern Munich managed to get big win with goal party, they created 9 goal in total and only 2 goal were replied by Dinamo Zagreb.
Kane gave 4 goal with 3 of them being goals from penalty kicks, this was big win for Bayern Munich for the first time in the 2024/25 season because win with 9 goal is very rare win to happen.
For several other matches also went according to expectations, I made Juventus, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and also Sporting as favorites in the first UCL match schedule which took place today and all of them won amazingly.

Good Luck

Duke
Activity: 952
Merit: 697
September 18, 2024, 02:26:16 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
September 18, 2024, 02:21:19 PM
The current score is 3-0 for Sparta Prague's advantage. This is Sparta Prague's first great match in the UCL. Salzburg's game is not good enough but they get some shooting opportunities. But not many can be on target. Some were even blocked by Sparta Prague's defenders, they played quite well and consistently. With Salzburg's current game, it will be difficult for them to compete in the UCL. Moreover, they will face other strong teams such as Atletico, Madrid, PSG, and Leverkusen. It certainly will not be profitable for Salzburg.

I am very disappointed with the performance of the Salzburg team today. This team is giving more importance to possession of the ball. This team has 73% ball position. And so far the players of Salzburg have been able to make a total of 8 shots. On the other hand, despite having only 27% ball possession, Sparta Prague's players managed 9 shots, 5 of which were on target. Sparta Prague is playing attacking tactics today. Salzburg, on the other hand, are not able to mount a strong attack even after trailing 3-0. Had Salzburg not played with such a defensive strategy today, the match would have been more competitive.

We have yet to see any goals in the Bologna vs Shakhtar match. There is a high possibility that the ground will be a goalless draw. Bologna players continue to try to score. But since Shakhtar is playing completely defensively, Bologna players are not able to break down Shakhtar's defence.
Pages:
Jump to: