Pages:
Author

Topic: Ultra Under-overclock image for A2 Innosilicon by Emdje - V5.0 - page 2. (Read 79746 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
hi there iam having trouble making my a2 100mh wifi as anybody got any ideas

cheers
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hi emdje

good work

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AtWS9QC1pUm4iJFkq5v75zNg9PiwGg

in the image I have attached you see my A2 4.0 version of your firmware, but that marks it as cgminer 3.9.0 instead of 4.9.1 ... and see how I created some hardware failures ... is this normal? and a 30 mh set in pool 1024 and as board speed to 1200mhz

thank you
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Thanks a lot.

W_M
Activity: 686
If it is not under/overclocked pick version 3  Smiley

Hi, I have an old A2Mini 24Mhs, first/second release - minereu, what is the correct firmware to install?

Thanks in advance W_M
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Hi, I have an old A2Mini 24Mhs, first/second release - minereu, what is the correct firmware to install?

Thanks in advance W_M
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
where can i find the setting on ext4 card for cgminer conf/ mining strategy etc? where is this file?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Hello,

I have a problem with a A2 Terminator that I can't seem to figure out. I scanned all 26 pages here and it doesn't seem that anyone else has had anything close.

When the unit powers up it appears to hash normally according to the software stats. However, after about 30 seconds the rate starts to drop (each board) and after about 2 minutes all end up at zero.

I have tested most of the hardware/software and can rule out the following:

PSU - New, replacement is a 1300 Gold
Pi - Tested in another machine and works fine
Cables/Cat5e connection - All work fine
Software - Original software that worked before this problem started. Also works in other machines

Can anyone point me in a possible direction?  I am at a loss.

Thanks,
Anthony

What PSU exactly? Some multirail PSU have bad 12V rail distribution.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Anthony,
Symptoms say power. Disconnect half the boards from the power supply, and try again.
My slightly overvolted and overclocked (1320MHz) 110 A2 Mega draws 1400ish from the wall, with 3 blades per power supply (gold).
Activity: 12

Hello,

I have a problem with a A2 Terminator that I can't seem to figure out. I scanned all 26 pages here and it doesn't seem that anyone else has had anything close.

When the unit powers up it appears to hash normally according to the software stats. However, after about 30 seconds the rate starts to drop (each board) and after about 2 minutes all end up at zero.

I have tested most of the hardware/software and can rule out the following:

PSU - New, replacement is a 1300 Gold
Pi - Tested in another machine and works fine
Cables/Cat5e connection - All work fine
Software - Original software that worked before this problem started. Also works in other machines

Can anyone point me in a possible direction?  I am at a loss.

Thanks,
Anthony
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi everybody, nice tread and awesome image!

I try to install these images on 10 chip per blade version and the sw boot, but didn't hash at all. I cannot boot ver.5 that seems to be possible to work.

I have 6 blade system with this version of pcb, should i continue to try?
I just want to overclock.

Activity: 32
Emdje  big thx!

im try you new v 5.0
but   v5.0  work only version 8 chip

not work 12 chip board

im serch version  12 chip board     and freq more 1200 mgZ

PuTTY & ip scanner did not give result, v5 does not work on the A2 5 boards.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I will be buy A2 Terminator 110 MHs with 5 plates. What firmware advise?

For versions with a higher chip count per blade than 8, I advice the firmware from MarkAz: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/custom-innosilicon-a2-terminator-image-anx-edition-1141802

Mine does not seem to be stable enough for more than 8 chips per blade.
Thanks!

For versions with a higher chip count per blade than 8, I advice the firmware from MarkAz: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/custom-innosilicon-a2-terminator-image-anx-edition-1141802

Mine does not seem to be stable enough for more than 8 chips per blade.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Activity: 1
 Anx Edition 09-01-2015
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/custom-innosilicon-a2-terminator-image-anx-edition-1141802

This image iso works with plates (blue) based on 12 processors A2 
and does not stop working after 30-60 sec. Speed from 500MHz to 1200MHz

https://mega.nz/#!3VkjgaJT!PH4ixphRQFT23tgTwpnSwrkJPG0gB2VXsmN9BxagftI
Activity: 108
Thanks much. I will follow your directions and post results asap!
Thanks again...and again  ;-)
Hello again...
 Got my new vive vr kit and kinda got lost in vr world for a few days lol Smiley
Anyways, same issue. Everything looks right (but I'm sure I'm missing something) and the machine looks right. Even says "run" in the ui. But no hash reported by either clevermine OR the usual text at the bottom. Still very confused, thought I would have got it figured myself by now, I have performed reflash a few times.
 It's an a2 mini and it's worked with 3.1 and 4. I DID get the little text report for a split second, but it quickly went away. I re-flashed with 3.1, 4, 5 and the mini image. Nada. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Frankly, I expected this thing to be a paperweight months ago...but it's still laying me more than my electric costs...plus I dig knowing I'm mining anyway Smiley
 Thanks in advance
PB2K

Hi PB2K,

As I have previously asked, can you look at the logs on the machine. It requires for you to login to you miner. There is plenty of explanation in this topic on how to do that (and a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4iyDFsepxI)
Please locate the log file in the /var/www folder and report what you find in there.

A second thing that you could try is ones you are loged in is to manually start an instance of cgminer right in the terminal. FIRST you have to stop CGMINER in the HTML mining page
open the folder /var/www and type your startup command:
Code:
sudo ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 -u emdje.3166 -p x --A1Pll1 1300 --A1Pll2 1300 --A1Pll3 1300 --A1Pll4 1300 --A1Pll5 1300 --A1Pll6 1300 --diff 4096 --api-listen --api-network --cs 8 --stmcu 0 --hwreset --no-submit-stale --lowmem

Currently my login credentials are in the code, please replace with your own (or use mine for testing if you don't know how).

Once it is running you should be able to see live what cgminer is doing. You will also notice if you refresh your HTML interface page that it says RUN again, that will turn to STOP again when you close the terminal where CGMINER is running in.

Hope this helps in finding a possible cause,
Emdje.
Hello again...
 Got my new vive vr kit and kinda got lost in vr world for a few days lol Smiley
Anyways, same issue. Everything looks right (but I'm sure I'm missing something) and the machine looks right. Even says "run" in the ui. But no hash reported by either clevermine OR the usual text at the bottom. Still very confused, thought I would have got it figured myself by now, I have performed reflash a few times.
 It's an a2 mini and it's worked with 3.1 and 4. I DID get the little text report for a split second, but it quickly went away. I re-flashed with 3.1, 4, 5 and the mini image. Nada. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Frankly, I expected this thing to be a paperweight months ago...but it's still laying me more than my electric costs...plus I dig knowing I'm mining anyway Smiley
 Thanks in advance
PB2K
Aww...geez another brain fart lol. Didn't answer ANY questions, did i? Yes, a2 mini. Swapped modems and was working before that, I then reflashed and couldn't even find the Web ui. Finally got back in after using the ip scanner software but now I just can't seem to get it hashing again. Ok, thanks...ttya soon
PB2K
WOW!
 Timely response to be sure...thanks a TON! I'll get back to you the second I get home. Not sure how to check my logs. Yes, I know, newb lol. Seems to have stopped working about 10 days ago, modem capped out, they sent me a new one and no more hash Sad
 I've reflashed before, I've used your 3.1 and your 4 versions with no problems. Not sure if I'm messing up the ip settings or what. Really frustrating after building a small gpu farm and tweaking all those amd cards. Asic never gave me problems after the initial setup. It's not netting me much anymore either, but I'm sure you know how it is to have an issue and it just bothers ya until it's fixed lol. I'm not pc illiterate, but I had some time off and really need to clear the cobwebs...got complacent and everything is fuzzy. Very much appreciate the help in advance. I'm sure it's something very simple. Thanks again...I'll check everything out and get back on tonight. Only making a few $/day with it, but I will GLADLY toss a weeks profits your way via tip ;-)
  Ttya soon
PB2K
Pages:
Jump to: