Pages:
Author

Topic: Ultra Under-overclock image for A2 Innosilicon by Emdje - V5.0 - page 23. (Read 79746 times)

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io/a2-terminator-innosilicon-scrypt-asic-miner-setup-guide-and-review/ here is my guide that helps new a2 terminator users + of ocurse tells to use emdje stuff as hes best Smiley

Thanks for the kind words  Grin. You however link to the old image. This is the link to the new and better one https://mega.co.nz/#!GNMQAIrb!IjkpJvS36O29AfOKc_jR9aezdH5yZnHMiGY5mIGyypk.
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
http://fuk.io/a2-terminator-innosilicon-scrypt-asic-miner-setup-guide-and-review/ here is my guide that helps new a2 terminator users + of ocurse tells to use emdje stuff as hes best Smiley
Grrrrr  Angry Angry been at it for hours today and any version higher than 3.9.0 will not compile with the modified driver.
Try again later  Sad
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi mate, the easiest thing to do is use mylanviewer its free trial and it works awesome and easy to use

I love you

Haha! No worries mate
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Hi mate, the easiest thing to do is use mylanviewer its free trial and it works awesome and easy to use

I love you
Hi mate, the easiest thing to do is use mylanviewer its free trial and it works awesome and easy to use. Give that a whirl before paying anyone.

Now how can we up those voltages. Hehe
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
I'm sorry for changing the subject. But I am having an issue setting up my A2 Terminator! I am going to pay anybody who is willing to assist me in getting it running...

I have already started a thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8838084

Basically my issue is that I cannot find the miner when i point a browser to it. My ip is 192.168.0.xxx format while the miner is 192.168.0.xxx...I have tried all the changing IP's on my PC and modem and nothing has worked. You will find everything I have tried in my thread.

AGAIN I am willing to pay for assistance in getting it running! I am sorry to the OP for posting this here but I really need some help because I have tried everything I know of to change the network IP's to match and it still wont find the miner.

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Guys, we really need to work on adjusting the voltage. Innosilicon is selling same machine with 110 Mhs hash, I bet its done with voltage/Mhz settings. Voltage is probably done manually on hardware/blade. See page 25-:

http://www.usbminers.nl/Innosilicon_A2_PG_v120140424.pdf
Haha! Gold! Fair enough then mate. Still though, you've done pretty well since then. In fact awesome progress. Ur current release is sweet as and runs like a dream

Thanks  Grin
On request from BakSAj I am trying  Roll Eyes (not yet working) to compile a version under cgminer 4.6.0

Good luck, it might improve performance on services such as nicehash with new version of cgminer thru the extra-nounce bugfix and many more.
Haha! Gold! Fair enough then mate. Still though, you've done pretty well since then. In fact awesome progress. Ur current release is sweet as and runs like a dream

Thanks  Grin
On request from BakSAj I am trying  Roll Eyes (not yet working) to compile a version under cgminer 4.6.0
I thought so. What I'm talking about is more in reference to the WU, not the physical miner, which is what this thread and your OS is all about. Apologies to yourself & everyone BTW for simply adding rubbish, to a really good thread

It's alright. I actually added quite some rubbish myself in the beginning of this thread by posting an image that did not work  Tongue
I thought so. What I'm talking about is more in reference to the WU, not the physical miner, which is what this thread and your OS is all about. Apologies to yourself & everyone BTW for simply adding rubbish, to a really good thread
Thanks mate. I get ya. Example wafflepool suggests making ur password based on ur hashing power. Being mine is between 64mhs and 128mhs, they suggest setting password to d=32768.  Is that the sort of thing your referring to also? Or am I goin off topic now?

You are going a little bit off topic Wink  but yes that is possible too.
Thanks mate. I get ya. Example wafflepool suggests making ur password based on ur hashing power. Being mine is between 64mhs and 128mhs, they suggest setting password to d=32768.  Is that the sort of thing your referring to also? Or am I goin off topic now?
Hi Emdje,

I know this is a really newb question. But what ip address is the new firmware set at? Only asking because my mates placed our internet connection on 192.168.2.... rather than the usual 192.168.1 and am having trouble working out what ip the firmware web interface is set at?

Ive tried 1.125, 1.136, 1.106, 1.163 and im out of guesses now. lol

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers mate

Alex

The OS is set to DHCP. I advise using a port-scanner to find out.

Thnx for the answer BakSAj. I logged into the router and looked at the connected devices to figure out which ip-address the miner had.

Hi guys, Ive setup the new firmware and it seems to be running smooth at 1320mhz, which most people agree on this thread, is a good stable point for each module.

Only question i have is, whats the best setting to place the DEVICE INITIAL DIFF?

Ive set mine at 128 for the moment, but I'd appreciate any feedback/explanation which anyone may have.
For example, what setting is most suitable and what exactly is the 'DEVICE INITIAL DIFF', in the first place?

cheers again guys, appreciate all the help so far.

Alex

Depends on the mined coin. A very 'fast coin' (fast block time) requires a lower difficulty, a 'slow coin' (slow block time) requires a higher difficulty. A lot of pools have automatic difficulty selection. When that is the case you don't really have to do anything.
Hi guys, Ive setup the new firmware and it seems to be running smooth at 1320mhz, which most people agree on this thread, is a good stable point for each module.

Only question i have is, whats the best setting to place the DEVICE INITIAL DIFF?

Ive set mine at 128 for the moment, but I'd appreciate any feedback/explanation which anyone may have.
For example, what setting is most suitable and what exactly is the 'DEVICE INITIAL DIFF', in the first place?

cheers again guys, appreciate all the help so far.

Alex
Ahh, cheers mate. Like nmap for example I guess. Well I Jst answered my own question. Thanks BakSAj
Hi Emdje,

I know this is a really newb question. But what ip address is the new firmware set at? Only asking because my mates placed our internet connection on 192.168.2.... rather than the usual 192.168.1 and am having trouble working out what ip the firmware web interface is set at?

Ive tried 1.125, 1.136, 1.106, 1.163 and im out of guesses now. lol

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers mate

Alex

The OS is set to DHCP. I advise using a port-scanner to find out.
Pages:
Jump to: