Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 132. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
What is the current N factor if its not 15? Sorry I have not followed this thread.

NF16 right now, with a reversion to NF15 sometime in the future
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
What is the current N factor if its not 15? Sorry I have not followed this thread.
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
ultrablockparty still does not work... !

no cash out, email problem remains unresolved  Sad

UP !!!

UP!

A solution please  Sad
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Does anybody knows when is the change on NF and reward scheduled to happen?

Best regards!

I have already asked that but still without respond. Hopefully dev will tell us.

We have no official date for release yet. Kracko is still in the testing phase; if you would like to donate some hash to the cause sign-up on test.tumblingblock.com.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
WTS 500k ultracoin for 15btc anyone interested can pm me.I accept escrow also !
Activity: 433
WTS 150k UTC for 3 BTC Wink
Willing to use escrow.

That is almost double market value atm,
 just sit on em for a rainy day, you'll get better than 2k sats for em eventually Wink
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Best regards!

I have already asked that but still without respond. Hopefully dev will tell us.
Activity: 152

Best regards!
Willing to use escrow.

You could drop some on bittrex @ 0.00001000 or just hold a while   Grin
Activity: 519
bittrex might delist this coin if volume isn't .2 btc by tomorrow, unfortunately don't have any btc myself right now to buy
Willing to use escrow.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
What's the command line to start the daemon with stake minting enabled? or the config option, it's the same

Thanx!

Open the console from within the Wallet and type "setgenerate true" to start mining.
(cpu mining,not sure if the mining automatically  restarts if you restart the wallet)
For stake minting just tick 'enable stake minting' in the overview. I checked for a command to do this but didn't notice one...
What's the command line to start the daemon with stake minting enabled? or the config option, it's the same

Thanx!
meanwhile, ultrablockparty is still not working properly...

Yeap, my UTC still trapped there. Is there anything we can do? I work on IT, i have managed hundreds of servers, i have a software development company working on fairly big sites, and never, NEVER took me so long to fix an email gateway, or to fix a PHP application to correcty send emails, like 4-5 hours at the most? Plz...

Thanx a lot for your effort!

Best regards.
Activity: 416
Are we ever going back to NF15 Huh wtf  Huh
Activity: 750
meanwhile, ultrablockparty is still not working properly...
Activity: 693
Can beav & Steven PM each other rather than taking up so much of the thread. Beav we get your against the changes stop going on about it. The decision has been made. You have had your say, now get over it or move on.

Actually, it was a pretty civil conversation where each party had opposing viewpoints - I think it's good to let people interested in Ultracoin read why a decision is being made and being justified (whether right or wrong) by the person making the change.

That being said, I think the foundation of the logic justifying the change is shaky at best, and a money grab (via price manipulation) at the worst.
Activity: 433
@Beave

My goal is to see Ultracoin succeed, I am not sure what else you want me to say? I already made my point as to why these changes are being made and what they will accomplish. This is not the endgame, this is simply a set of positive steps that will move us in the right direction. There is still much work to be done to make sure Ultracoin grows as an accepted, well distributed and stable currency.

@ dan_and_shan

The orphans are most likely being caused by PoS combined with our fast block time of 60 seconds compounded with the low difficulty. When a PoS block is staked at the same time as a PoW block, or even when another miner hits a block, the one that is found first will be the legitimate block that is accepted by the chain. One thing we will be fixing during the next update is the low difficulty, by adjusting the block retargetting algorithm to average over a longer period of blocks it should smooth the difficulty out nicely, which should help the orphan rate considerably.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

Thanx for the feedback Smiley
Activity: 476
@Beave

My goal is to see Ultracoin succeed, I am not sure what else you want me to say? I already made my point as to why these changes are being made and what they will accomplish. This is not the endgame, this is simply a set of positive steps that will move us in the right direction. There is still much work to be done to make sure Ultracoin grows as an accepted, well distributed and stable currency.

@ dan_and_shan

The orphans are most likely being caused by PoS combined with our fast block time of 60 seconds compounded with the low difficulty. When a PoS block is staked at the same time as a PoW block, or even when another miner hits a block, the one that is found first will be the legitimate block that is accepted by the chain. One thing we will be fixing during the next update is the low difficulty, by adjusting the block retargetting algorithm to average over a longer period of blocks it should smooth the difficulty out nicely, which should help the orphan rate considerably.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Can beav & Steven PM each other rather than taking up so much of the thread. Beav we get your against the changes stop going on about it. The decision has been made. You have had your say, now get over it or move on.
Jump to: