Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 129. (Read 381003 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
My windows wallet synchronize normally.
Activity: 288
Merit: 260
Does anybody know what is happening with wallets? They can not properly synchronize..
legendary
Thanks a lot alenevaa, can you post a conf file?
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
tried to solo mine with cudaminer with the settings that i was mining to the pool successfully just changed the bat from pointing it to pool to the wallet.

miner starts up and gpus loaded but it never produces hash..

cant figure out what I'm doing wrong, has anyone managed to solo mine with cudaminer ?

is it possible?
Activity: 207
I still have these coins in stock for UTC fans who didn't know I offered them!

Only $2USD each! pay in UTC, BTC, LTC, Doge!

I have a bunch currently in stock. Get a nice piece of Crypto Memorabilia to display to friends!  

http://www.cryptomemorabilia.com/product-category/utcmem/

collector coin

keychain

-Brian Gleason
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
someone knows the hashrate of GTX titan 6GB? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
Still Ultrader is just a troll who is trying to profit on his crap talk... sorry but the one who dumped +700K UTC in last week is not in short by any mean Smiley

I think anyone can be a part of team and help, and the ones that do NOTHING as me, have no right to bitch all the time, sure if coin goes downhill and no work is done that`s it, but I see UTC team being active all the time, more or less
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
I have to agree with Ultradar - nothing is been done by the team that wanted it run Ultracoin. They are just like you and me - bag holders with nothing to add in terms of development or adoption. Seems Steven was left high and dry and he released nobody else in the management team were doing anything and didn't ever plan on doing anything, which is why he has given up almost too. Its a shame because Steven seems like a top guy.

And this current rise is defo a pump and dump - when marketcap gets to 200k it will drop again . . .
Can someone tell me what is average hs for r9 270 card with current nfactor?
Nf16: R9 270 2GB - 200h/s, 4GB - 400h/s
legendary
Can someone tell me what is average hs for r9 270 card with current nfactor?
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
".........."

This is what the Super Trooper TROLL ultrader is telling us ;    ".........."  

.....so just nothing !

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11840219

Just ignore the M*******ker Troll.

Activity: 135
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
What is wrong with management team?any new update about rolling back to nf-15??we havent seen Paul or fabietech giving their present on forum for a long time??and how about kracko??is it anyone working for this coin our there or what??do we expect from God to evolve this coin??do we have any plans any workroad ??steven what you have to say ??i only read words words for a coin abandoned from the management team...You should leave the coin to better hands and more professional and talented people..Maybe you should sell the ownership .Start looking for people that are intersted on buying Ultracoin.I can start spread words on forums that ultracoin is FOR SALE!!

ULTRACOIN IS FOR SALE!!
legendary
Yes but your pool only have 3 workers.
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
Thank you !

But as long as i don't get it back to my utc ultrablockparty i don't mine UTC anywhere.
This is normal because I kept mine with 16 750ti while I could not transfer my email UTC because of the bug problem ultrablockparty. Fortunately, I stopped otherwise I would have a lot more blocked!
The pool utc.yacoin.club doesn't have bug problem!
You are highly welcome to mine with your awesome 16x 750ti rig!   Cool
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
This is normal because I kept mine with 16 750ti while I could not transfer my email UTC because of the bug problem ultrablockparty. Fortunately, I stopped otherwise I would have a lot more blocked!
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
I want my money back on ultrablockparty please.

Admin can be nice ? I still have more than 17,000 utc stuck over there !

Why would you have that amount on a pool?  What happened to ultrablockparty happens all the time, pools go down and never come back up for all kinds or reasons.  Next time set your auto-payment for something far lower.  I have mine at 50UTC.

Actually, many pools have a cap on the amount you can have, and will actually suspend payments until you withdraw if you hit that cap.  I am struggling to believe that's not set on that pool.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

Why would you have that amount on a pool?  What happened to ultrablockparty happens all the time, pools go down and never come back up for all kinds or reasons.  Next time set your auto-payment for something far lower.  I have mine at 50UTC.
Activity: 152

That's a huge amount!

The big question is: is there a possibility that the admin forces a manual payout for a certain account? If that's the case, then there's no problem, i can prove i'm the owner of the account as i have the email address.

Best regards!
Jump to: