Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 128. (Read 381003 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Yes
http://utc.erlog.pt/

happy mining

Nice, every new pool helps
I have already started on http://ultrablockparty.com though Wink

Last I heard they have withdrawal problems & contact form was not working as well.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Someone knows r9 390/390x 8gb hashrate?
Activity: 288
Merit: 260
The pool utc.yacoin.club is under DDoS attack since 07/21/2015 7:00 (UTC). Sorry for that!
Due to the constant DDoS-attacks I have to temporarily shut down the stratum server. I hope to solve the problem in the near future.

Withdrawal from the pool is working.
The blockchain resync will take a little longer than expected as I had to reset the database.  The actual progress will be visible now upon visiting the explorer at ultrabex.

Kracko

the block explorer is now synced but i havent received my withdrawal from tumblingblock pool. Please check you PM. Thanks
@coinut
Thanks for the new config, i will try it out when i have a pool not under DDOS Grin

I would suggest you to remove -q and see what is the output you get. AFAIK you get a yay on solomining only when you find a block and -q hides all other output. Although GPU should be at 99-100% all the time and not intermittently as you say.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
lots of daily volume lately! Be interesting to see what happens after the change!!
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Hey thanks for the help guys, I have mined solo many times before no problem, I didn't see anything new I could try though, this is my conf

rpcuser=miner
rpcpassword=working
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=10.0.0.*
rpcport=44101  
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
addnode=31.220.0.203
addnode=192.99.8.7
addnode=198.27.82.163

Windows QT

cudaminer bat

cudaminer.exe   -q --algo=scrypt-jane:16 -H 2 -L 8 -i 0 -l t32x2 -b 12288 -m 1 (@ sambiohazard, this gives me slightly better hash then your settings man try that out)

I have the wallet running and synced but all the miner does is this, gpu at 99% drops to 0 then back up to 99% occasionally, left for 30 min still same screen no hash out.

This is my main rig with 780 ti's just testing solo mining settings on this rig then apply them to my mining rigs.
I have tried mining the wallet with the 750 ti rig but same result.

Activity: 288
Merit: 260
The pool utc.yacoin.club is under DDoS attack since 07/21/2015 7:00 (UTC). Sorry for that!
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
The blockchain resync will take a little longer than expected as I had to reset the database.  The actual progress will be visible now upon visiting the explorer at ultrabex.

Kracko
@coinut

This is what i use for my 750ti

--algo=scrypt-jane:16 -H 2 -L 8 -i 0 -l t64x1 -b 4096 -m 1

It gives me ~350-370H/s.
What is wrong with management team?any new update about rolling back to nf-15??we havent seen Paul or fabietech giving their present on forum for a long time??and how about kracko??is it anyone working for this coin our there or what??do we expect from God to evolve this coin??do we have any plans any workroad ??steven what you have to say ??i only read words words for a coin abandoned from the management team...You should leave the coin to better hands and more professional and talented people..Maybe you should sell the ownership .Start looking for people that are intersted on buying Ultracoin.I can start spread words on forums that ultracoin is FOR SALE!!

ULTRACOIN IS FOR SALE!!

Don't you have anything better to do than fear mongering?  That was rhetorical by the way.
My wallet is also synced but official block explorer seems to be stuck. Is there a fork due to trouble on official tumblingblock pool? I withdrew my balance from the pool after "Payout disabled" message was removed but havent got any coins in 24 hours.

P.S. - Here is the txID of my withdrawal from the pool, but as block explorer is stuck in the past it doesn't show it.

http://ultrabex.tumblingblock.com/tx/236c8bfcce33e4aba6c1eee24e1addea11134857cd0c59354a7a0f888aa5ed73

utc.tumblingblock.com was under DDoS attack all day yesterday and the blockchain for the pool wallet was restored from backup so I had to resynch 2 months worth of blocks during the DDoS attack.  OVH, the hosting company, finally started mitigating the attack towards the end of it.

Our network hash appears to have grown considerably with most of it being off the pools as well.  The explorer should be current within an hour or so; it will interesting to see where blocks generated outside the pool have been coming from.

If you have a payout transaction on utc.tumblingblock.com that doesn't show up in the block explorer (after it is caught up), send me a PM with your transaction link from the pool and I'll check into it.

Kracko

Thanks for replying Smiley

I have already sent a message via contact form on the pool. I will wait till the block explorer is synced. Thanks for the info Smiley
tried to solo mine with cudaminer with the settings that i was mining to the pool successfully just changed the bat from pointing it to pool to the wallet.

miner starts up and gpus loaded but it never produces hash..

cant figure out what I'm doing wrong, has anyone managed to solo mine with cudaminer ?

is it possible?

Sure is.

Code:
http://forums.evga.com/Guide-How-To-Solo-Mine-m2091247.aspx

You use your rpcuser and rpcpassword as the login and password in the configuration.  Use the rpcport for your port and leave off the stratum+tcp:// in the address.  You would need daemon, server and listen set to 1 in the ultracoin.conf file too.  It might be possible with the GUI wallet, but I haven't tried it.  Alternatively, a headless version could be compiled and that would definitely work.  Anyway, the wallet.conf would look something like this:

wallet.conf

Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=james
rpcpassword=dean
rpcport=44101
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Here is an example cudaminer config for 750ti:

Code:
cudaminer.exe --algo=scrypt-jane:16 -L 4 -D -l t5x12 -b 1024 -o localhost:44101 -O james:dean
I want my money back on ultrablockparty please.

Admin can be nice ? I still have more than 17,000 utc stuck over there !

That's a huge amount!

The big question is: is there a possibility that the admin forces a manual payout for a certain account? If that's the case, then there's no problem, i can prove i'm the owner of the account as i have the email address.

Best regards!

Send me a PM with your account name and email address and I'll arrange a manual payout.
My wallet is also synced but official block explorer seems to be stuck. Is there a fork due to trouble on official tumblingblock pool? I withdrew my balance from the pool after "Payout disabled" message was removed but havent got any coins in 24 hours.

P.S. - Here is the txID of my withdrawal from the pool, but as block explorer is stuck in the past it doesn't show it.

http://ultrabex.tumblingblock.com/tx/236c8bfcce33e4aba6c1eee24e1addea11134857cd0c59354a7a0f888aa5ed73

utc.tumblingblock.com was under DDoS attack all day yesterday and the blockchain for the pool wallet was restored from backup so I had to resynch 2 months worth of blocks during the DDoS attack.  OVH, the hosting company, finally started mitigating the attack towards the end of it.

Our network hash appears to have grown considerably with most of it being off the pools as well.  The explorer should be current within an hour or so; it will interesting to see where blocks generated outside the pool have been coming from.

If you have a payout transaction on utc.tumblingblock.com that doesn't show up in the block explorer (after it is caught up), send me a PM with your transaction link from the pool and I'll check into it.

Kracko

Jump to: