Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 130. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 17
I want my money back on ultrablockparty please.

Admin can be nice ? I still have more than 17,000 utc stuck over there !
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Ultracoin wouldn't need much. 6btc on the buy side would put UTc in top 75

Cryptsy has 6.69BTC  buy support atm, shiprex only has 1.24BTC

I mean if they buy up the sell orders. No huge sell walls in the way
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Cryptsy has 6.69BTC  buy support atm, shiprex only has 1.24BTC
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Activity: 433
to whoever sold 750k UTC, i hope you are happy now

Only two with that amount im aware of is Ultradar or Paul 'the management team' who we never hear from.
Silly move really owning 2% of a coin and selling for pennies! Will regret it in 5 years thats for sure!

Probably it was on of those idiot devs which they are the only responsiblr for thr situation of
Ultracoin which is allready dead and do not expect more in the future from this coin . I still  own 700k and i wont sell until price rise to 0.00006-0.00008

So get ready for a second round .

Ok, Ultradar, lets see a proof of reserve if you will, make a transaction to yourself and let us know the tx#

same for the dev team if they care what anyone thinks

I think some ppl are in hype of LTC going there, this dump is prolly just for "short" time to ride LTC hype and then short on UTC (if price stay low)
If someone has done this,
today with litecoin probably it became very badly ...

I was laughing at this very thought when i woke up this morning

Im sure a whole new load of fresh crypto enthusiasts/traders just got a nice welcome to the crypto scene! it seems snatch and grab is the culture being embraced, which doesn't help anyone who wants to see crypto  go mainstream.I would love to see a bigger fish eat up fontas and co.s dumps and hold it up there Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Only two with that amount im aware of is Ultradar or Paul 'the management team' who we never hear from.
Silly move really owning 2% of a coin and selling for pennies! Will regret it in 5 years thats for sure!

Probably it was on of those idiot devs which they are the only responsiblr for thr situation of
Ultracoin which is allready dead and do not expect more in the future from this coin . I still  own 700k and i wont sell until price rise to 0.00006-0.00008

Ok, Ultradar, lets see a proof of reserve if you will, make a transaction to yourself and let us know the tx#

same for the dev team if they care what anyone thinks

I think some ppl are in hype of LTC going there, this dump is prolly just for "short" time to ride LTC hype and then short on UTC (if price stay low)

I was laughing at this very thought when i woke up this morning
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 288
Merit: 260
Would be nice to have one more,only one functional pool left...so,yeah why not)

Yet another nice pool for ultracoin  Smiley
utc.yacoin.club
Activity: 476

Ultracoin which is allready dead and do not expect more in the future from this coin . I still  own 700k and i wont sell until price rise to 0.00006-0.00008

Well Ultradar, you have been coming here for the last 12 months just to poke in with a negative comment and leave. You are certainly only hurting yourself if your goal is to increase the price of the coin. I have never seen you come to the table with anything, the only thing you have to do is complain. You've been saying Ultracoin ia dead since before we were 23 on the market cap. Obviously we are still here, and for some reason you're still here, so why don't you sit on the sidelines and silently wait for Ultracoin to reach whatever price you feel comfortable selling and sell, then never come back. Thanks for letting us in on the master plan though.

I will talk with Kracko and try to see what the heck is still going on with the payouts. I'll also be adding NineEleven's pool to the OP, great job stepping up. Next step, our volume has been up, if we can maintain a consistant volume of 2k a day, we have a shot of getting on shapeshift, I met some of the shapeshift reps at the Miami International Bitcoin conference we showcases at earlier this year, I will be contacting them today. If the community can tweet, facebook or e-mail shapeshift.io staff and show your support, that would surely help.

P.S. I have never sold any Ultracoin, and to my knowledge, neither has anyone else on the team.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin
Activity: 63

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
is possibel to put the pool address in the OP ?
regards
Good morning

Looking at the pool over the night i see to many orphans

I'm adding more nodes to try to get the propagation faster .

Regards
The pool is doin fine
Blocks found
Payments workin

Cool
Any problems /sugestions please advise
Well god night all
Regards

Payout to me it did not work (2015-07-09 21:32:07)

Edit:

2nd Payout (2015-07-09 22:48:04) ok
Activity: 99
The pool is doin fine
Blocks found
Payments workin

Cool
Well god night all
Regards
Yeah,good night ...thx
The pool is doin fine
Blocks found
Payments workin

Cool
Well god night all
Regards
ok

pool

http://utc.erlog.pt

made it in 10 minutes

any problem PM me
Regards
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024

Activity: 99
do you need another pool?
I can setup one if teh community needs it
Would be nice to have one more,only one functional pool left...so,yeah why not)
Jump to: