Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 137. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 17
ultrablockparty still does not work... !

no cash out, email problem remains unresolved  Sad

UP !!!
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Meanwhile, it seems UTC will soon no longer have the largest marketcap for scrypt-chacha. And the coin that will be ahead of UTC has only one working pool. I am a big fan of decentralization, but the cost-benefit analysis of what you are doing is clear. Besides, that 3% takeaway from miners for the 'dev' fund becomes pretty meaningless as the price continues to fall. Just my thoughts...

May the best coin win.

My prediction was right--surprise? UltraCoin has already been surpassed as the top scrypt-chacha coin. Kracko, fix your pools. Thank you! Smiley

If you think I am 'harsh', it is because I always seem to be right, yet no one listens to the Beave Sad Kracko destroyed the pools (and destroying the coin) with his mindless policy of trying to 'balance' the two pools with ridiculous fees on one pool. Now it is too late.

If you don't understand blackchain transaction processing, you really should get out of that business altogether and go PoS only. Or demand management that has higher IQs, just sayin.
Activity: 145
Merit: 101
What is going on with utc.tumblingblock.com pool? I'm getting 17% rejects. With 4x 280x mined only 100 UTC in past 12 hours. Cards are hashing with 930 H/s altogether. Something is off here... Should be getting around 1000 coins per day according to a calculator at www.whattomine.com.
Latest week i have same problem with pools too, because many orphans. Now better mine other coin, and do not waste time with this coin, until repaired pools.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Man i don't know what i was doing for last 4 months, i missed the latest wallet update. New wallet is much better than last one. Thanks for the staking icon & info from fluttercoin. Please do look at their coin control features too. I haven't seen same amount of info & controls in any other coin's coin control features. Smiley

Sorry to disappoint, they're the same features as other wallets with coin control, it even has the same calculation bug on transaction fee with large numbers of coin groups as other wallets.

I didn't knew there was a bug. Thanks. I was talking about this

Although most of that can be manually done/calculated but these are nice additions.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
What is going on with utc.tumblingblock.com pool? I'm getting 17% rejects. With 4x 280x mined only 100 UTC in past 12 hours. Cards are hashing with 930 H/s altogether. Something is off here... Should be getting around 1000 coins per day according to a calculator at www.whattomine.com.
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Man i don't know what i was doing for last 4 months, i missed the latest wallet update. New wallet is much better than last one. Thanks for the staking icon & info from fluttercoin. Please do look at their coin control features too. I haven't seen same amount of info & controls in any other coin's coin control features. Smiley

Sorry to disappoint, they're the same features as other wallets with coin control, it even has the same calculation bug on transaction fee with large numbers of coin groups as other wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Yes, I see these improvements, and it's great, I think this will not stop the developers.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 837
Merit: 505

@Barbados

The wallet does not effect the actual UTC balance associated with the address (as everyone carries the balance in their own public ledger across the network). It sounds like it's a glitch within the Russian wallet, I will bring it up with Kracko and see if we can find a fix. As I have only used the English version personally I haven't had any issues or had any reported. Have you tried downloading the Russian version on a different computer with your wallet.dat? I will try it myself tonight and see if I run into any similar issues.

No, to another computer, I have not tried to load my purse. Oh, I forgot to tell my OS W7 Professional SP1
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Ok, tumblingblock again working as normal! thanx guys.

Too bad ultracoinparty is still stuck with no account editing/withdraw possibility. I have around 1500 utc there Sad

I hope they can fix it also, in the time being, again with tumblingblock! Smiley

Best regards and thanx a lot!

Leo
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I was warning all of you before a couple of month that this coin is dead with unworthy devs that dont know how to do their work.this coin was and will be dead as soon as the management team and devs doesnt change .where is Paul that was yelling around we are going to 0.003???where is Paul that was yelling around we are above vertcoin???look at vertcoin which is consolidated on 2mil marketcap ...why you people decided to take the management of this coin and promised things that you never delivered??I dont care if you dont have time and you have other jobs to do etc..only i care is that from the moment you decided to take the control of this coin you need to get the job done and take this coin to the future..the only result i saw was taking the coin down and making this coin unworthy to use...After Bumface left the train i saw only bad things for this coin.the only solution for this coin maybe will be a merge with another better coin to benefit or the management team and devs needs to leave this coin .We Need other devs and management team which will be more involved and more innovative thats all.   ultracoin needs to grow and we need much work to get done.you only destroy it.
Who is responsible for ultrablock? This is unacceptable! Where are the management team??? You want us to invest in your coin but are doing sod all!

We have contacted our hosting service and are currently in talks concerning a solution. I personally aplogize for the disturbance, but unfortunately because we don't own the servers there is only so much we can do before the ball is no longer in our court. It appears to be a problem with the Reverse DNS Lookup which marks our e-mails as spam to major e-mail services like Gmail, Yahoo! and AOL.

We are working on the problem and will update the community once everything changes.

@Barbados

The wallet does not effect the actual UTC balance associated with the address (as everyone carries the balance in their own public ledger across the network). It sounds like it's a glitch within the Russian wallet, I will bring it up with Kracko and see if we can find a fix. As I have only used the English version personally I haven't had any issues or had any reported. Have you tried downloading the Russian version on a different computer with your wallet.dat? I will try it myself tonight and see if I run into any similar issues.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

I use gmail and the account edit emails do not arrive at the spam folder, and when we try to use the "contact" form it throws an error at the user saying "There was a problem sending the email", that's showing that the emails are not even going out.

UTC Value still going down, and coins still trapped in both tumblingblock and ultrablockparty.

Best regards.
Leo
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Who is responsible for ultrablock? This is unacceptable! Where are the management team??? You want us to invest in your coin but are doing sod all!

We have contacted our hosting service and are currently in talks concerning a solution. I personally aplogize for the disturbance, but unfortunately because we don't own the servers there is only so much we can do before the ball is no longer in our court. It appears to be a problem with the Reverse DNS Lookup which marks our e-mails as spam to major e-mail services like Gmail, Yahoo! and AOL.

We are working on the problem and will update the community once everything changes.

@Barbados

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
Question to the developers.

From the official site downloaded the new wallet [v0.7.3.4-10] instead of the old Version v733.1. Firstly for some reason changed the look of the purse. Somehow became poor, with the vertical menu in the left part of the window. In the Russian version looks just disgusting. But that's not the problem.

New wallet put as everything before that is in the Roaming folder delete all files except wallet file. After you install the new version has been re-uploaded all the blocks. And here's a horror in my purse instead of a few tens of thousands UTC on balance there are only 1 000 with small coins. In the Transactions section, all operations which were previously in the old version is preserved. I.e. if we calculate the number of as must be UTC but clearly not as much as was after the update. All synced, all positions appeared UTC and disappeared from the account. Had to delete the new wallet, to return all the old files, re-install the previous version. After that, and the balance of the purse has become just like it's supposed to be. Who can explain what it is? Why after installing the new version of the wallet balance was ten times less than it should be? How can I be updated?

I repeat that the wallet is downloaded from an official site http://ultracoin.net/wallet.html
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
ultrablockparty still does not work... !

no cash out, email problem remains unresolved  Sad
Well, tumblingblock still has their pplns payouts disabled and ultrablockparty team has just vanished, and ultracoin price has started to go down, without me being able to withdraw my coins from the pools.
ultrablockparty just have to setup their email sending, that's all.

Can you guys plz fix the pools?
Thanx

Best regards!
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
I don't think anyone gives a damn about it being ASIC resistant, people just want a coin that has a practical use outside of speculation for the future

You're half right; people do want a coin that has a practical use, and speculation is not one. However, I think people want a coin that's not ASIC mined, as well.

I mean, do you want to invest in something under constant sell pressure from ASIC companies, followed by ASIC farmers who buy in bulk (getting heavy discounts in the process), while anyone actually interested in the coin buys an ASIC at full price, and gets basically nothing?
Qxw
Activity: 203
Ultrablockparty

Orphan %
Last 7 days 16.3%
Last 24h   26%
Last hour 53.3%

Conf email do not work

pools takes several times some kind of "hick-up" situations.
frequently short or some times looong time periods only fast repeating reset work messages from pool repeating around up to 10 times per second. This situation happend often and some times it last loger and some times just some seconds, also some times very fastly repeating  "new block" messages.
Some external attacks or pool server have something really wrong?

Anyone wake up?
iom
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i have problem with cash out on ultrablockparty too. Thank you!

User: anastas
Jump to: