Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 138. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Friends 3 months ago from a neighbor on top of the fire. He put it out with water, whereupon he filled my equipment for mining Ultracoin. Unfortunately I was forced to stop production and as part of the equipment is out of order. I'm sorry that I can no longer support the coin on their attitudes. But I'm still going with you. My wallet is online 24 hours 7 days a week. I wish you all wouldn't have happened

really sorry for that!!
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
Friends 3 months ago from a neighbor on top of the fire. He put it out with water, whereupon he filled my equipment for mining Ultracoin. Unfortunately I was forced to stop production and as part of the equipment is out of order. I'm sorry that I can no longer support the coin on their attitudes. But I'm still going with you. My wallet is online 24 hours 7 days a week. I wish you all wouldn't have happened

P.S. Hey, I'm waiting for 1UTC=1USD  Wink
Activity: 225
Merit: 17

@lpedretti @Qxw

I have contacted Kracko and we are going to investigate your problems with the pool. Is anyone else experiencing any of the same issues?

I have the same problem with ultrablockparty.com
I can't make cash out, problem with email... error 500

thank you in advance Wink
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
wallet for mac is not working, help
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
@lpedretti @Qxw
I have contacted Kracko and we are going to investigate your problems with the pool. Is anyone else experiencing any of the same issues?

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"

I also have a similar problem on Ultrablockparty.

Rank Username    Blocks   Coins Generated
1      anonymous 19895    596,850
2      mivrus        12355    370,650

Credit            Debit_AP                  
All Time           84,548.93530018   84,388.63189747   

Also I noticed that the worker on 1x750Ti finds approximately as much blocks, how many a worker on 5x750Ti. Therefore I use 6 separate worker on 1x750Ti on vardiff to port.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Welcome to the future !

@lpedretti @Qxw

I have contacted Kracko and we are going to investigate your problems with the pool. Is anyone else experiencing any of the same issues? Also, Ultrabex.com is back online! The current link may take 24hrs or so to update, but you can use the direct link here: http://ultrabex.tumblingblock.com/

As a side note, this is pretty neat, the folks over at Bitnodes.net have added us to their platform. You can now crowdfund the hosting of Ultracoin nodes by donating, and you can check out with both Ultracoin or with PayPal. https://bitnodes.net/services/crowdfunding/ultracoin-node/

I will be posting an update tomorrow on the finalized state of Ultracoin's monetary policy moving forward, very exciting stuff!

P.S. Help create the next great iteration of Ultracoin by participating in the Ultracoin test pool! http://test.tumblingblock.com

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin
Qxw
Activity: 203
Hey ppl!

Does anyone know how to contact ultrablockparty.com 's team? It seems the pool's email gateway is not working, so i can't make withdrawals, nor change my account settings, and the contact form also throws an error saying there was a problem sending the message, so i'm stuck and can't contact the team to inform it.

Best regards!

Same problem here. I have tried several times. Just for see confirmation email do not still work.

Also pool have very strange symptoms. Some times long long time only fast repeating work rest start messages and "unknown" block finder's and some times unbelievable high amount of orphans. Something is wrong. Also it seems that tumblingblock and ultrablockparty do same.

Also my workers have find blocks in one ultracoin pool and generated coins in quite long time:
blocks  coins
1558    46,740
1514    45,420
325    9,750
64    1,920
41    1,230
19    570

Earnings
All Time    55,594.46309121
Around half what my workers have generated in long term.
I have tried how to get more earnings than my workers have generated by find block but I have not found any adjustment for this. I have tried with one worker with different settings. If I can not find situation where one mining machine earn more than generate in long term, how this is possible? So, there must be some who get average more than find blocks also this is acceptable in "democratic" pool but.. too much in long term is least strange. Small amount is possible but long term big difference is - rising question?

If it is from short time but this is long time. Of course statistics math go so that in short time there may be big difference but in long time I think it need balance.

Activity: 152
Hey ppl!

Does anyone know how to contact ultrablockparty.com 's team? It seems the pool's email gateway is not working, so i can't make withdrawals, nor change my account settings, and the contact form also throws an error saying there was a problem sending the message, so i'm stuck and can't contact the team to inform it.

Best regards!
Activity: 37
Merit: 10
Can someone put link for cudaminer? I try to download in the OP. but link is broken. Thanks
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I don't think anyone gives a damn about it being ASIC resistant, people just want a coin that has a practical use outside of speculation for the future

that is the main thing that gives this coin its value, imho, i would be out , if it was just another SHA coin to be raped.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
We need a proper miner. Whatever is out there is buggy, memory leaking and out-dated.

Can you back up your statement?  I've got a miner that works great.

Yacminer makes my systems unresponsive after any random time between 30-60 minutes.
Also even if I use yacminer or sgminer (yes, I have an old version which supports ultracoin that I compiled myself) after about 10 minutes I am no longer submitting any shares and eventually cards go off or start to give only HW errors.

I have tried hundreds of settings and combinations, results are the same. I do no OC on my cards, everything is stock.

Because systems would become unresponsive I had to set the rigs to automatically restart themselves every hour. Unfortunately yacminer doesn't work with CGwatcher and I had to revert to using sgminer as the only solution.

Yacminer worked great up until NFC 14, after NFC 15 I haven't been able to mine properly with anything.

My config is 4 X 280X + 1 x 270.

One of the things I like about high Nf mining - this becomes a game of skill. The higher Nf goes, the less likely you are to get something working by randomly guessing settings and going with it; you need to know the rules - how it operates, what you have for resources, and the effect of each option.
Activity: 154
I see the Ultra coin is and easy to use, decentralized and supported crypto-currency with many oportunities for current miners, and clear system of trades, exchanges or simple payments. Progressive idea to create a currency with lasting after generations, what will increase its value. Rewarding is nice and ave speed for transactions timing.  Kiss
It seems our block explorer on the op, is down, any alternate explorers?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

1 is this a miners coin - full stop?

2 Personally I would like to see multi algo = SHA256 to get the masses in - balance it out Kracko please

1. Yes this is miners coin. Without us, miners, there is not this coin at all.

2. Please can you explain what you mean with this?  Do you want destroy this coin or what?

This coin have now wonderful algo and also N16 is best possible at this time.  I hope no one do this mistake to return N15 or under no circumstances to N14.  N16 make also possible to mine with CPU an not only GPU. It can mine with quite cheap AMD radeon based cards and  NVIDIA but also example with normal laptop i7 CPU. Example todays I use i7 laptop and allways bacround it runs UTC mining. Of course it do not give real profit but still nearly 100UTC / day but more ipmportant it is part of network. (BTW this is not good there is only 2 main pool. Also I can not find any working p2p. Today these two pools orphan rate is totally terrible. Something is wrong somewhere. Or someone want intentionally interfere UTC (it is also possible).

But dirty ASIC business is out from this coin.

If some want mine using SHA256 machines he can. Just mine BTC or what ever altshit and buy UTC. So simple and easy. SHA256 or scrypt miner can do it without any difficulty. Just mine example BTC or what ever alternative SHA256 or scrypt or what ever algo what is exchanged example in Cryptsy. Use some exchange robot or just use Cryptsy autosell tools and get UTC with your SHA256 mining. Today UTC value related to BTC or fiat is so low that also it is (perhaps) wise to buy and keep.

There is lot of other and much more important things what make this coin success or shit. Look even UTC front sides. Full of wrong information, broken obsolete links and so on. Masses do not take this serious if someone do not want keep these basic things really updated. Now it (information) looks like magpies nest.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
People invested in UTC because it ASIC  resistant. If you want a coin that is there is many 100's to pick from. Like I say many many people invest because of this reason like myself and if they completely change the coin I'm dumping my coins simple! Ultracoin was sold to investors as 7second transactions with ASIC resistance - keep it this or it has become a different coin. Stop crumbling to the miners wishes.

That wasn't a request from miners.  No UTC miner wants a switch to asic friendly algos.

The scrypt-chacha algo at the higher nfactor is beautiful in so many ways, as stated earlier, both for miners and for separating UTC from the horde as a coin with unique features and ideals.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
People invested in UTC because it ASIC  resistant. If you want a coin that is there is many 100's to pick from. Like I say many many people invest because of this reason like myself and if they completely change the coin I'm dumping my coins simple! Ultracoin was sold to investors as 7second transactions with ASIC resistance - keep it this or it has become a different coin. Stop crumbling to the miners wishes.
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
I don't think anyone gives a damn about it being ASIC resistant, people just want a coin that has a practical use outside of speculation for the future
is this a miners coin - full stop?

nothing here but miner discussion  page on page!

Its getting very tedious................

Anything happening to draw investors and users of the currency in?

Need some discussion and future plan to make UTC attractive to adopt - mining just is not the spot for the masses......

Personally I would like to see multi algo = SHA256 to get the masses in - balance it out Kracko please

Mining without adoption and investors is like creating more air to breath - there is plenty for free

Too much focus at the wrong end of the value chain in my humble opinion

Yes I have been in the jungle too long but - but paucity makes the mind clear

What can UTC do that other coins cannot do - give it something - link functionality with Ethereum please and get some press and some real life use

I am sure the management team have some plans and coming announcements - please share........

and Kracko - thanks for your fearless moves on mining changes and all the work behind it - I support all but WANT multi-algo ASAP

so you got my community votes

Can we direct some focus to the bigger picture please

Cheers usukan

But without the miners and stake holders there is no network,the miners are the life blood of the network, by making this coin a multi algo, it destroys the one thing that makes UTC different! asic resistance!!!
 IMHO this would be a massive step backward! But just my opinion Wink
Jump to: