Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 14. (Read 381003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
I recommend patience.

I just sit back for a few days (about 5-7 days) and always get a nice uncorrupted blockchain at the end.

One day - this will all be history.

Cheers - usukan

I tried this way, but it takes ages... Don't have that much patience  Smiley
When this bright day comes?

sorry but patience is the only way for now

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I recommend patience.

I just sit back for a few days (about 5-7 days) and always get a nice uncorrupted blockchain at the end.

Cheers - usukan

I tried this way, but it takes ages... Don't have that much patience  Smiley
When this bright day comes?
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Is anyone mining on Ubuntu 16.04 or greater?
legendary
Guys, is there a bootstrap for Ultracoin anywhere? Syncing my wallet for days already...

There are 2 bootstraps but they have never worked reliably for me and a few others I know of.

I recommend patience.

Cheers - usukan
legendary
Activity: 307
 Cheesy good job  Cheesy

I cannot edit topic name and text at the first page. So stop your false accusations.

Interesting - I seem to be able to edit the topic
Subject as an admin.

Watch this space!
 see above.  Will not change old posts I guess.

Cheers - usukan

Test - yes its changed from here out on replies - but to the original thread - its locked.

Cheers - usukan

Activity: 171
Guys, is there a bootstrap for Ultracoin anywhere? Syncing my wallet for days already...
legendary
Hey. Tell me, can someone say something about heard UTC will switch to a token on the platform of the waves?

No - not correct. Ultracoin is NOT SWAPPING to a WAVES token.  

But

Some WAVES guys created a WAVES Ultracoin Token and distributed it to anyone in the top 100 holder list who approached them  - 1 token per 1 UTC.  It was maybe a year ago.

It was just a demonstration of cross platform synergy and cooperation etc.

These Ultracoin WAVES tokens can be traded on the WAVES DEX (decentralised exchange).

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. Tell me, can someone say something about heard UTC will switch to a token on the platform of the waves?
legendary
Usukan, some very interesting info there.

I hope we will be able to swap old Ultracoins for new ones after the release?

It will be automatic

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 121
Usukan, some very interesting info there.

I hope we will be able to swap old Ultracoins for new ones after the release?
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Haven't checked this thread in ages and just noticed that there's a token on waves platform...
How to claim it?  Huh

hey CosaNostra - its way gone by now - the claim period that is

PM me your UTC addresses and total UTC and I'll try and contact the WAVES guys who set this up and see if they will send you the tokens equal to your holdings in UTC

No promises - not heard from them in ages

Cheers - usukan                     

Sorry, was traveling and missed your answer somehow... Will PM you as soon as I will recover my wallet. Hope it will be possible to claim it yet.
Thanks much!
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Everybody here is free to continue with the current UTC.  Anybody here is welcome to step in and take over management and dev work on Ultracoin (and please set up a pool).  Go for it.  For myself I choose to follow a different path - that is the transformation of UTC.  Please be clear - its not a simple fork - its a TOTAL TRANSFORMATION that we are working towards.

So will be 2 coins? One old, other hardforked? Time to get some more UTC Smiley

After a hardfork (chain split) there will be always 2 chains so 2 coins, is like when ETH forked from ETC. After this will happen, the team will choose what chain to develop further so if they will develop one chain only the other will die with time just because there will be no more updates and ofc the coin will become worthless as it will die along it.
Activity: 142
Everybody here is free to continue with the current UTC.  Anybody here is welcome to step in and take over management and dev work on Ultracoin (and please set up a pool).  Go for it.  For myself I choose to follow a different path - that is the transformation of UTC.  Please be clear - its not a simple fork - its a TOTAL TRANSFORMATION that we are working towards.

So will be 2 coins? One old, other hardforked? Time to get some more UTC Smiley
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
There are also wallets which belong to old scam exchanges. 

but as you wrote, is a $200,000.00 marketcap coin and that 10 addresses have almost 60% of the coins

You also have to factor in that one of those addresses (either #1 or #3) is the cryptopia wallet, three of them are near genesis block wallets that haven't been touched since... and one hasn't been touched since 2016.

Hell, how many coins got lost on mintpal and cryptsy alone?
Activity: 307
There are also wallets which belong to old scam exchanges. 

but as you wrote, is a $200,000.00 marketcap coin and that 10 addresses have almost 60% of the coins

You also have to factor in that one of those addresses (either #1 or #3) is the cryptopia wallet, three of them are near genesis block wallets that haven't been touched since... and one hasn't been touched since 2016.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 951
Merit: 252

Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Psychopathic babble....

Did you change the lie back? I was about to say good job...
Pages:
Jump to: