Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 15. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
This is the old video.

Ultracoins's Speed - 3 Fully Confirmed Global Transaction in 90 Seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y898MEfaKtM
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
BTC and all other coins are a chain - blockchain - 1 dimension.  A simple straight line of transactions.  Each one waiting for the next to build the line. Its a dinosaur and scaling especially comes back to this fact. 2nd layer required - yes of course - but why not a lot more layers all talking and improving each other - yes learning.

2 dimensions are being considered and tried elsewhere.

3 dimensions are all that our human brains can comprehend - easily.

The new Ultracoin will be 5 dimensions - think about that.

Its a very fast almost living, thinking being.  Compare to brain neurophysiology and how the brain works (thats a lot of my background)....3 dimensions but more from other complex relationships...... and then extend further.

Please everyone here - understand that when Steven (Rapture333) left - I only stepped in here as a "caretaker" to hold UTC together until someone else stepped up.  No-one else has stepped into any seat here so far.  I really don't give a fig as to what anyone might have said about UTC in the past. Yes Beave this is for you.  You need to understand - what I am here for is nothing related to the old Ultracoin anymore. It did well and still performs better than BTC - but its had its day and needs a complete make-over.   I'm certainly NOT here to con anyone - just deliver the info I can and as stated many previous times before - Deliver the good, bad.... and any......plainly ugly news.  Thats what I will continue to do - without any censorship.

Everybody here is free to continue with the current UTC.  Anybody here is welcome to step in and take over management and dev work on Ultracoin (and please set up a pool).  Go for it.  For myself I choose to follow a different path - that is the transformation of UTC.  Please be clear - its not a simple fork - its a TOTAL TRANSFORMATION that we are working towards.

I was very lucky to be involved with a very talented group of devs from around the world through my involvement with Ethereum since its inception.  They set off to develop the ETH killer and set the stage for Crypto 3 and beyond......  The platform that solved all the issues and more for crypto and would be the new standard going forward. No - its not based on Ethereum or anything else in existence yet in the crypto tech scene.

Well - the tech they are developing will be (according to all our discussions so far) implemented in Ultracoin FIRST.  Nothing has changed.

UTC will be the first 3rd Plus gen crypto - and I will keep everyone updated as I can

Believe me or not - up to you.

Cheers - usukan

Thanks for the update Usukan, more light on the release of new UTC.  Grin

Because lying is immoral and should be punished, or at least brought to light. Do you disagree?

I am not lying, I never said the 6 seconds were true. And everyone can read my posts.

And everyone who have been folowed the first ANN and this one knows that the 6 seconds transaction wasn't feasible.

Usukan has already made the arrangements on the first post to correct the data.

So if this is why all the biterness, then:

EACH BLOCK OF UTC HAS AN AVERAGE TIME OF CALCULATION BETWEEN 40 - 60 SECONDS, IN A NORMAL NETWORK SCENARIO AT TIME OF POST.

THE TARGET TIME FOR A BLOCK IS 60 SECONDS AS STATED ON THE FIRST POST OF THIS ANNOUNCMENT

THIS INFORMATION CAN'T BE CHANGED RIGHT NOW FROM THE TITLE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMT, SO PLEASE TAKE THIS IN MIND WHILE USING UTC.

Ready.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

I cannot edit topic name and text at the first page. So stop your false accusations.

Interesting - I seem to be able to edit the topic
Subject as an admin.

Watch this space!
 see above.  Will not change old posts I guess.

Cheers - usukan

Test - yes its changed from here out on replies - but to the original thread - its locked.

Cheers - usukan

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Welcome to the future !

I cannot edit topic name and text at the first page. So stop your false accusations.

Subject as an admin.

Watch this space!
 see above.  Will not change old posts I guess.

Cheers - usukan

Test - yes its changed from here out.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Welcome to the future !

Subject as an admin.

Watch this space!
  see above.  Will not change old posts I guess.

Cheers - usukan
Thanks Usukan,

Interesting, nice.

BTC and all other coins are a chain - blockchain - 1 dimension.  A simple straight line of transactions.  Each one waiting for the next to build the line. Its a dinosaur and scaling especially comes back to this fact. 2nd layer required - yes of course - but why not a lot more layers all talking and improving each other - yes learning.

Its a very fast almost living, thinking being.  Compare to brain neurophysiology and how the brain works (thats a lot of my background)....3 dimensions but more from other complex relationships...... and then extend further.

Please everyone here - understand that when Steven (Rapture333) left - I only stepped in here as a "caretaker" to hold UTC together until someone else stepped up.  No-one else has stepped into any seat here so far.  I really don't give a fig as to what anyone might have said about UTC in the past. Yes Beave this is for you.  You need to understand - what I am here for is nothing related to the old Ultracoin anymore. It did well and still performs better than BTC - but its had its day and needs a complete make-over.   I'm certainly NOT here to con anyone - just deliver the info I can and as stated many previous times before - Deliver the good, bad.... and any......plainly ugly news.  Thats what I will continue to do - without any censorship.

Everybody here is free to continue with the current UTC.  Anybody here is welcome to step in and take over management and dev work on Ultracoin (and please set up a pool).  Go for it.  For myself I choose to follow a different path - that is the transformation of UTC.  Please be clear - its not a simple fork - its a TOTAL TRANSFORMATION that we are working towards.

I was very lucky to be involved with a very talented group of devs from around the world through my involvement with Ethereum since its inception.  They set off to develop the ETH killer and set the stage for Crypto 3 and beyond......  The platform that solved all the issues and more for crypto and would be the new standard going forward. No - its not based on Ethereum or anything else in existence yet in the crypto tech scene.

Well - the tech they are developing will be (according to all our discussions so far) implemented in Ultracoin FIRST.  Nothing has changed.

UTC will be the first 3rd Plus gen crypto - and I will keep everyone updated as I can

Cheers - usukan
legendary
Haven't checked this thread in ages and just noticed that there's a token on waves platform...
How to claim it?  Huh

hey CosaNostra - its way gone by now - the claim period that is

PM me your UTC addresses and total UTC and I'll try and contact the WAVES guys who set this up and see if they will send you the tokens equal to your holdings in UTC

No promises - not heard from them in ages

Cheers - usukan                     
legendary
Hi Beave162,

Same old same old.

Someones may think its ultrafast as Ultracoin is.
Relative ...
 Grin

Relative to what?

Hi Beave162 - are you still here?

Have you used BTC lately?  UTC is ultrafast compared to that at least.

Cheers - usukan

I am pretty excited to see how fast is or will be the new UltraCoin but it all depends on the algo and block spacing. I know that nist5 is very fast, there are not many algos out there that can beat it unless is a second layer on top of the UTC blockchain like Bitcoin's Lightning Network. And about the BTC comparison.. well is a 10 year old tech, compare it with something newer.

Cheers - usukan

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Haven't checked this thread in ages and just noticed that there's a token on waves platform...
How to claim it?  Huh
Who is lying?

Still I think that UTC is ultrafast, so?

Was the block target time before fork 30 seconds? Then transaction time was 6 seconds.

What is it now?

Still fast enough for me.

"The really question here is, why the bitterness?"

Good question.

New Ultracoin Psychopathic Asic resistant Ultrafast UTC

Cheesy

Block target time is 60 seconds

Understood? Ignoring the little lie is psychopathic

It is strange to hold onto a lie when a coin is at $200k marketcap. It should be clear that deceit isn't working out for you.

Is OVBIOUS that the 6 seconds transaction time is not true. As I wrote, the time between transactons right now is faster than Bitcoin and the scrypt coins that I use, And as I wrote also, I have no way to compare to ETH or Ripple, because I don't use them, so I can't compare. The fastest transaction I can remind while mining UTC was 1 second, and the largest, almost 15 minutes, but most of the time it is between 40 - 50 seconds.

And is also true that at the beginning there was a video showing the 6 seconds transaction. Fake? Maybe, but it was out there.

The really question here is, why the bitterness?

The damage has already been made a long ago by the people who made of this coin a scam, so, right now, it is up to you if you invest or how do you manage your investment.

I think Usukan is telling the true, but as you wrote, is a $200,000.00 marketcap coin and that 10 addresses have almost 60% of the coins, not much to lose if there is another scam. So again, why the biterness?

Because lying is immoral and should be punished, or at least brought to light. Do you disagree?
Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Good question.

Cheesy

It is strange to hold onto a lie when a coin is at $200k marketcap. It should be clear that deceit isn't working out for you.

Is OVBIOUS that the 6 seconds transaction time is not true. As I wrote, the time between transactons right now is faster than Bitcoin and the scrypt coins that I use, And as I wrote also, I have no way to compare to ETH or Ripple, because I don't use them, so I can't compare. The fastest transaction I can remind while mining UTC was 1 second, and the largest, almost 15 minutes, but most of the time it is between 40 - 50 seconds.

And is also true that at the beginning there was a video showing the 6 seconds transaction. Fake? Maybe, but it was out there.

The damage has already been made a long ago by the people who made of this coin a scam, so, right now, it is up to you if you invest or how do you manage your investment.

I think Usukan is telling the true, but as you wrote, is a $200,000.00 marketcap coin and that 10 addresses have almost 60% of the coins, not much to lose if there is another scam. So again, why the biterness?

Good question.

Cheesy

Cheesy

Cheesy

Cheesy

You really are still here - aren't you!  I thought you had lost interest? Thats great you are still interested.

Its rather significant that after all this time (years in fact) that the very basic UTC is still fast and reliable - faster than the predominant BTC with almost 50% of market cap.

But what we are debating here is all just superfluous really.

The new Ultracoin will be lightening fast, super secure and have no capacity issues.  Haha - I jest you not. The other top coins you allude to will be DEAD in the water on all counts of both qualitative and quantitative comparison.

So don't let us waste time talking about the current state of Ultracoin - which will change inextricably.

As I said - move on - or wait - up to you.

If you are still around here - We will assume you are in the "waiting" category.

Have a great day Beave162

Cheers - usukan

How do you fix the capacity issues that Bitcoin has?

How "fast" do you think UltraCoin currently is exactly?

I think Beave162 has a valid point. Actually UTC is faster than the scrypt coins I use and than bitcoin, but can't tell anything about another coins like ETH and Ripple as an example. At the beginning of UTC we were told than it was ultrafast and that in 6 seconds a transaction was made, even a video of that was made, but when UTC was at its peak, I remember that transactions took more than that.

Then after the fork, some things changed, a minted coin couldn't been used before 70 confirmations, so even at 60 seconds, it taked a considerable amount of time to use it, unlike mined coins that could been used right after the 6 confirmations. And, to be honest, every scrypt coin I use can be used after 6 confirmations, even less if you choose the expend unconfirmed coin choice in settings.

Fast transactions had never been the best characteristic of UTC, it has been the cha-cha algorithm, but then again, is not the only coin with it. Only because of that, actually there is no mining hardware been developed for UTC (That I know). and that you can mine UTC with old tech GPUs.

Next fork, has to be a hell of a lot better than the original or forked UTC to really get the attention of markets, because there are to many good alternatives to BTC right now.

So, right now it is easy to solo mine UTC, it is very cheap, and it is very easy to mint it. WE ONLY NEED A POOL.

If you invest in it or not, well, those ones that hold for a long time, there is nothing to lose right now, even if you bought before the bubble of winter, you can't lose (less than 0.000001). But if you bought at December or January prices, your only hope is the announced fork.

So our only really "hope" of a higher price is that the new UTC really is a new kind of blockchain, without the restrictions of the actual ones. It is the only way UTC survives all other prospects of good alt-coins.

Can Dev team deliver that kind of tech? Well, I don't know who is the DEV team or what are they doing. So as I had said it before, is just a matter of "believing" or having "faith" on the words of someone, in this case, Usukan.

So if you are part of the UTC Religion, you shouldn't have any doubts, the fork would be delivered and you would be rich investing in UTC.

If you have UTC since long ago, nothing changes, your investment is at one  of it  lowest points, so any fork, is a chance to get back some of the money you invested, and if it really is a good new tech, you will recover and get your long awaited gains on UTC.

If you invested at peak prices of UTC in the winter, your only hope to get back your money is that the fork is a really good one. Or wait for the next Bitcoin bubble.

Finally, you can wait and hold or dump. Dumping right now, as Jarod1231 says in its own way, is not a good idea at these prices, but its your investment and your choice.

And remember that the UTC Dev team is not the only one looking for a new great tech for a cryptocoin, that is why I think Beave162 is close to UTC.

Well, the clock is ticking and time always go foward. Lets see what the future has for us.  Grin
You really are still here - aren't you!  I thought you had lost interest? Thats great you are still interested.

Its rather significant that after all this time (years in fact) that the very basic UTC is still fast and reliable - faster than the predominant BTC with almost 50% of market cap.

The new Ultracoin will be lightening fast, super secure and have no capacity issues.  Haha - I jest you not. The other top coins you allude to will be DEAD in the water on all counts of both qualitative and quantitative comparison.

So don't let us waste time talking about the current state of Ultracoin - which will change inextricably.

If you are still around here - We will assume you are in the "waiting" category.

Cheers - usukan

How do you fix the capacity issues that Bitcoin has?

How "fast" do you think UltraCoin currently is exactly?
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Hi Beave162,

Same old same old.

Relative ...
 Grin

Relative to what?

Cheers - usukan

I am pretty excited to see how fast is or will be the new UltraCoin but it all depends on the algo and block spacing. I know that nist5 is very fast, there are not many algos out there that can beat it unless is a second layer on top of the UTC blockchain like Bitcoin's Lightning Network. And about the BTC comparison.. well is a 10 year old tech, compare it with something newer.
legendary
Hi Beave162,

Same old same old.

Relative ...
 Grin

Relative to what?

Cheers - usukan

How about compared to Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, any of the top cryptocurrencies?

You really are still here - aren't you!  I thought you had lost interest? Thats great you are still interested.

The new Ultracoin will be lightening fast, super secure and have no capacity issues.  Haha - I jest you not. The other top coins you allude to will be DEAD in the water on all counts of both qualitative and quantitative comparison.

Cheers - usukan

Pages:
Jump to: