Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 19. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 137
There were countless examples of coins who sank a lot just to return to crazy heights. If UTC does the same, great, if not, at least it was worth trying. Crypto is lottery, just with much better odds.

Crypto is lottery when you invest in shitcoins and you expect the coin/coins you hold to go 10000x and get rich fast, if you invest in good established coins you are not gambling.

UTC isn't a shitcoin, its a coin lacking developer support. If Usukan delivers on the fork people will be kicking themselves for either dumping or not buying at the current prices. UTC is currently selling for the lowest satoshi price it has ever seen, 1% of total supply costs 0.26 BTC or $1,600? ... Coins with similar supply and developer support generally trade around $2+ each. You can do you own math on this shit, but I'll tell you I'm one of the people that keeps putting buy orders up

You have a point in here, but unfortunately this looks that will never happen, I am holding my UTC since March last year, still holding but with little hope that this will be going somewhere or the chain split will ever happen.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
There were countless examples of coins who sank a lot just to return to crazy heights. If UTC does the same, great, if not, at least it was worth trying. Crypto is lottery, just with much better odds.

Crypto is lottery when you invest in shitcoins and you expect the coin/coins you hold to go 10000x and get rich fast, if you invest in good established coins you are not gambling.

UTC isn't a shitcoin, its a coin lacking developer support. If Usukan delivers on the fork people will be kicking themselves for either dumping or not buying at the current prices. UTC is currently selling for the lowest satoshi price it has ever seen, 1% of total supply costs 0.26 BTC or $1,600? ... Coins with similar supply and developer support generally trade around $2+ each. You can do you own math on this shit, but I'll tell you I'm one of the people that keeps putting buy orders up

But you don't understand how anything works.

I fail to follow your logic in why that matters as either an end user or an investor.

Start with the logic that there are no end-users or investors. Then study the history.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252

I fail to follow your logic in why that matters as either an end user or an investor.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
And the wall is gone.  Cheesy

I have a feeling the guy who dumped those 1.2 million UTC is going to regret it lol
I'm sure regret was what drove the sale. He finally realized this thing is a complete failure. 5000 posts in this thread and nothing constructive has happened since the first post. It sure takes some people a long time to figure out the boat is sinking.

With all due respect, thats some weak ass FUD dude, the boat already sank a long time ago and has been underwater.

Now is the time for the treasure hunters to salvage the wreckage.
So how is it "FUD" as you say....if it's based in fact and reality? These acronyms like FUD, HODL and FOMO make crypto sound so childish and unprofessional. Hope fully all the "little kids" that are promoting this image, will all leave through the same door they came in, now that reality is setting into the protocols. A MUCH needed bloodletting.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 110

I have a feeling the guy who dumped those 1.2 million UTC is going to regret it lol
I'm sure regret was what drove the sale. He finally realized this thing is a complete failure. 5000 posts in this thread and nothing constructive has happened since the first post. It sure takes some people a long time to figure out the boat is sinking.

With all due respect, thats some weak ass FUD dude, the boat already sank a long time ago and has been underwater.

So how is it "FUD" as you say....if it's based in fact and reality? These acronyms like FUD, HODL and FOMO make crypto sound so childish and unprofessional. Hope fully all the "little kids" that are promoting this image, will all leave through the same door they came in, now that reality is setting into the protocols. A MUCH needed bloodletting.
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Block explorer has been down for a couple of days now.   Huh

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/UTC/index.php

I have sent Email to Presstab.  Iam sure they fix  it  soon.

Valpe

Well, thanks to your e-mail, the block explorer is back again, thanks Valpe.   Grin

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

Activity: 142
Someone is going to make more bitcoins. Congrats, good deal.

Wink

Ppl taking fiat back - alcoins->BTC->fiat...
Activity: 307
Merit: 100

Someone is going to make more bitcoins. Congrats, good deal.

Wink
Activity: 121
Block explorer has been down for a couple of days now.   Huh

Price at its worst levels since it has been on Cryptopia and approaching at its worst levels ever. Sad

There has been a real dump on the coin lately (also someone has bought at these prices).  Sad

No pool for mining.  Angry

They say that the good thing about been at the bottom is that there is no place to go but up.  Wink

Hope this is not the end.  Shocked

Somebody noticed its getting dumped far cheaper than it should, 1BTC buy wall just got put up at 80 satoshi
Block explorer has been down for a couple of days now.   Huh

I have sent Email to Presstab.  Iam sure they fix  it  soon.

Valpe
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Block explorer has been down for a couple of days now.   Huh

Price at its worst levels since it has been on Cryptopia and approaching at its worst levels ever. Sad

There has been a real dump on the coin lately (also someone has bought at these prices).  Sad

No pool for mining.  Angry

They say that the good thing about been at the bottom is that there is no place to go but up.  Wink

Hope this is not the end.  Shocked

Don't know who is dumping UTC this cheap but I'd like to thank them, just doubled my stack for cheap as hell. Based on market cap, circulating supply and historical satoshi price UTC vastly undervalued right now in my opinion.

Any new news on the fork btw?

Hi Jarod1231

Same here, stack is much bigger. Thanks for cheap coins.

Nice to also see that we have miners who trust UTC.

Usukan is business trip in the place where internet works not so well. He will be back in business mid to late July. If any new news, I am sure he will then tell us.

Valpe

Pages:
Jump to: