Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 160. (Read 381004 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
You idiot devs i havent seen more idiots in my entire life than this shit community without devs and without any inovation .Look what you have done to the coin ,Bittrex is delisting it due to low volume  of trading also cryptsy have given some infos that will delist low volume coins mentioned also ultra coin.You only do is say words about one click shit miners .nothing in this community to be done you only did is destroy the coin by delisting it from bittrex and delisted from coinpayments processor .im done with this shit coin .im going to dump 1 milion say goodbye to this joke of cryptos

+1 what a great comments!! Smiley love to see your sell order in the order books of cryptsy! just let me know!!

Regards,
Idiot Dev!
Activity: 322
Thank you ultradar, only a coin without a troll and FuD is a dead coin.
You keep this alive  Tongue

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
You idiot devs i havent seen more idiots in my entire life than this shit community without devs and without any inovation .Look what you have done to the coin ,Bittrex is delisting it due to low volume  of trading also cryptsy have given some infos that will delist low volume coins mentioned also ultra coin.You only do is say words about one click shit miners .nothing in this community to be done you only did is destroy the coin by delisting it from bittrex and delisted from coinpayments processor .im done with this shit coin .im going to dump 1 milion say goodbye to this joke of cryptos

Please let me know when you will dump it, I would like to buy a few millions of this coin...
Or anybody else is interested selling their UTC, we can do an escrow, Can we? thanks
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
I never would have thought I'd be so happy to see 2kh/s out of a 290X lol. Hope it doesn't throw HW errors.
It was only the wind.
i'd like to use cgminer 3.7.2 but look like it isn't support scrypt-jane

It doesn't - YACMiner works well, though.
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
You idiot devs i havent seen more idiots in my entire life than this shit community without devs and without any inovation .Look what you have done to the coin ,Bittrex is delisting it due to low volume  of trading also cryptsy have given some infos that will delist low volume coins mentioned also ultra coin.You only do is say words about one click shit miners .nothing in this community to be done you only did is destroy the coin by delisting it from bittrex and delisted from coinpayments processor .im done with this shit coin .im going to dump 1 milion say goodbye to this joke of cryptos

I'm sorry we couldn't support you in your aspirations in making a quick buck. Last time I checked, I wasn't on your payroll. We are not delisted from coinpayments, and I'll take care of negotations with bittrex if I have to. All you do is come here and complain while others are working hard on actually moving us forward. You are not a team player, you are a leech. Have a better day.

Please can i remind the whole management team about the possibility to delete messages of baseless trolles  ;

Please Note :
This thread is self moderated.
Trolling and baseless accusations will be removed without consent.
Please mind your manners and report incidences of malice accordingly.
Thank you and enjoy
!

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Dear ultraradar, might I suggest that (at the moment) any coin's first priority is survival? Haven't you noticed the falling price of all coins? UTC has both an active community, and a committed development team. This is rare, and ensures UTC's continued existence.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Ultradar, I dare you to list your coins on bittrex and just watch what will happen.
Activity: 476

I'm sorry we couldn't support you in your aspirations in making a quick buck. Last time I checked, I wasn't on your payroll. We are not delisted from coinpayments, and I'll take care of negotations with bittrex if I have to. All you do is come here and complain while others are working hard on actually moving us forward. You are not a team player, you are a leech. Have a better day.
It was only the wind.
by some reason i can't mine this coin with YACminer . Is there another miner to mine this coin ?

It works with YACMiner - I just used it.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
I never would have thought I'd be so happy to see 2kh/s out of a 290X lol. Hope it doesn't throw HW errors.

You would find out in less than 5 minutes if that were the case, so you just made me suspect... :/
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Hi Kracko, I just pointed one of my miners towards the test pool, tell me if you need more and for how long. It seem to be working, can see the miner in http://pool.ultracoin.net/.

An anonymous UTC stratum is up for testing.

Webhttp://pool.ultracoin.net
Stratumstratum+tcp://pool.ultracoin.net:4242
Username
Passwordx

This will be the pool utilized by the future OneClick wallet addition.

Edit:  port 4242 has a static diff of 1
Activity: 68
i'd like to use cgminer 3.7.2 but look like it isn't support scrypt-jane
Activity: 456
by some reason i can't mine this coin with YACminer . Is there another miner to mine this coin ?

Use the static diff port 5555 on ultrablockparty.com, utc.tumblingblock.com or utc2.tumblingblock.com.

yacminer does not play well with variable difficulty stratums that could have a diff below 1.

It was only the wind.
Tuned, made some small edits to the kernel - not bad so far.
It was only the wind.
Trying this on a 290X, just because.

how much do you sell your kernel for?

Haven't made one for scrypt-chacha Nf 15 yet.

ah, thought you made one for yacoin (same algo)

I did - but it doesn't like different Nfactors. Even adjusted for Nf 15, it doesn't perform well - so I need to work on it.
Activity: 68
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Activity: 275
It was only the wind.
Trying this on a 290X, just because.

how much do you sell your kernel for?

Haven't made one for scrypt-chacha Nf 15 yet.
Jump to: