Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 155. (Read 381004 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
I have been noticing something weird about this hieu1010 too.

Whenever he is in the pool luck goes down 20-30%
Last two days he was gone and luck was even below 100%, but before that and now that he is back on the pool luck has staidly gone bad again!!!

Now Kracko is going to say that this is normal, but two weeks of 130% luck are not normal!

Things have been weird for the last 2-3 weeks without any change to the pools or the wallet.  I haven't had time to run it down because I've been focusing on the wallet and the OneClick app.

utc.tumblingblock.com is disconnected frequently . Ultrablockparty hasn't static diff. If share diff below 1, cgminer gets HW errors . I don't know where to go.

Ultrablockparty has a static diff of 1 on port 5555.
Activity: 416
I'm downloading the new wallet, I guess that as a troll, my opinion will be ULTRA important, and might double the price if positive .... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well its not bad, not at all:
+ Loads much faster
+ Uses less CPU power (still havent tested it extensivly)
+ Userfriendly GUI
+ with NF16 coming the mining function might be of use too
- I don't like the colors
- I see some text overlaying issues

So, good job Kracko, who did you pay to do it for you Tongue JK
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Hello .
ultrablockparty  : last 24 hours : 362 valid blocks found - 164 KH/s
utc.tumblingblock  : last 24 hours : 256 valid blocks found - 168 KH/s
utc2.tumblingblock : last 24 hours : 864 valid blocks found - 494 KH/s

Hashrates 3 pools: 164 + 168 + 494 = 826 (KH/s)
Blocks found (24 hours) : 362 + 256 + 864 = 1482 (blocks)
utc2.tumblingblock hashrate : 494 / 826 = 59.8%
utc2.tumblingblock found block : 864 / 1482 = 58.2%

59.8% hashrate vs 58.2% blocks found . I see that is normal .
I can't solo . I don't know how create pool.

No one is currently using the anonymous UTC pool if you want to try it out.  Port 4242 is static diff 1.

-o stratum+tcp://pool.ultracoin.net:4242  -O :x

Does the anonymous pool pay out like a P2P pool with your portion of reward payment send to your address on every found block?
Activity: 456
Hello .

No one is currently using the anonymous UTC pool if you want to try it out.  Port 4242 is static diff 1.

-o stratum+tcp://pool.ultracoin.net:4242  -O :x

Activity: 798
@hieu1010
Hashrate is calculated on the basis of how many blocks are solved per time, so basically you are calculating air.

@MemberCount+1
Hashrate is not the problem! I am around 140kH/s and yesterday when I was in the pool everything was OK, but as soon as hieu1010 came back luck dropped 20%.

hieu1010 is not a noob, so I guess he knows what he is doing, and he might doing it on purpose to get more reward, IDK what, why and how but he is messing up the pool. It might be a coincidence but I notice that almost all the blocks that he solves are "GREEN", and leaves the "RED" once for us.

If you want to proove me wrong, switch to http://utc.tumblingblock.com for a few hours and lets see what happens?!!

i agree with you.

@hieu1010 can you split your mining-farm into 2 pool-accounts? (~70kHashes) I think "Stalin" with his hashpower is for the pool no problem. By the way.... How many cards do you have?
Activity: 26
Merit: 10
utc.tumblingblock.com is disconnected frequently . Ultrablockparty hasn't static diff. If share diff below 1, cgminer gets HW errors . I don't know where to go.
@hieu1010
Hashrate is calculated on the basis of how many blocks are solved per time, so basically you are calculating air.

@MemberCount+1
Hashrate is not the problem! I am around 140kH/s and yesterday when I was in the pool everything was OK, but as soon as hieu1010 came back luck dropped 20%.

hieu1010 is not a noob, so I guess he knows what he is doing, and he might doing it on purpose to get more reward, IDK what, why and how but he is messing up the pool. It might be a coincidence but I notice that almost all the blocks that he solves are "GREEN", and leaves the "RED" once for us.

If you want to proove me wrong, switch to http://utc.tumblingblock.com for a few hours and lets see what happens?!!
Activity: 26
Merit: 10
Hello .

I review my founded blocks for this pool with the result that all "my" blocks in the last days assign to user hieu1010.  Huh At least this should be controlled. (display errors etc?) I mine scrypt-chacha/jane arround 2 years, I'm not a newbee. An idea of my side, a restriction of Hashpower per mineraccount (not worker). 140KHash is enough for utc-solomining.

many greetings from saxony Smiley

hmm, Supplement ...
over 10min without a block ... whats going on?
... ah ok next block ... *uff*
I have been noticing something weird about this hieu1010 too.

Whenever he is in the pool luck goes down 20-30%
Last two days he was gone and luck was even below 100%, but before that and now that he is back on the pool luck has staidly gone bad again!!!

Now Kracko is going to say that this is normal, but two weeks of 130% luck are not normal!
Activity: 298
I've been getting steady payouts on the X11 switch.  There appears to be something going on with Zetacoin.  Those pending blocks should only take 120blocks to confirm, or 2 hours.  I'm shutting down the sha256 switch until I can figure out why it is doing that.

update - seems to have stopped paying out for quite a few hours now - will go somewhere else for a while until things sorted.

Valid blocks are increasing but confirmed blocks are not changing - and of course no UTC payouts.

Cheers

@ Kracko

The Multipool seems to be working very well.

UTC community - PLEASE CONNECT UP!

Cheers - usukan

Great job Kracko! the hole community thanks you!
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Whats your opinion Wolf0? DGB seems better to me?

Cheers - usukan

@ Kracko

for SHA256 please consider DGB and MYR SHA256 algos

have pointed an S3 at the MultiPool to see what happens

Cheers

Thank you kind sir.

@ Kracko

can you let us know when Cryptsy and the TumblingBlock MultiPool is back online.

Thanks usukan

I'm currently validating the multipool payouts.  I'll let you you know when it is ready.

@ Kracko

A few more SHA256 alternatives might be beneficial

Cheers

Perhaps after the wallet update.  We lost a few from algo changes, special requirements, etc, and I haven't had a chance to screen and test some more coins.

Nice; I've been mining DGB and MYR, too.

I agree; been mining DGB-Qubit for a little bit - also seems more profitable at 10MH/s per 280X, although I'm going to hold the DGB for now.
Is the miner "hieu1010" in utc2.tumblingblock.com active, the pool produce a lot of orphan blocks. Please fix it! The Situation is terrible enough for utc-miner, without such "big"bad/miners.

Big miners are bad for the coins and without ethics for the community, but that's a another generally problem.
Activity: 81
It was only the wind.
@ Kracko

for SHA256 please consider DGB and MYR SHA256 algos

have pointed an S3 at the MultiPool to see what happens

Cheers

Thank you kind sir.

@ Kracko

can you let us know when Cryptsy and the TumblingBlock MultiPool is back online.

Thanks usukan

I'm currently validating the multipool payouts.  I'll let you you know when it is ready.

@ Kracko

A few more SHA256 alternatives might be beneficial

Cheers

Perhaps after the wallet update.  We lost a few from algo changes, special requirements, etc, and I haven't had a chance to screen and test some more coins.

Nice; I've been mining DGB and MYR, too.
Activity: 348
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Excellent job!! Grin

Especially side panel/menu.  Like it.

For next version, please consider re-design//re-colour main panel; we need to abandon battleship grey, as many others have already done.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1590
Jump to: