Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 225. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
my coins got stuck @mintpal from withdrawing  Sad its been 3days but no one answered my ticket.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
wowow UTC is really pumping!  Grin

Slow nice increases, with some spikes, we are moving along nicely
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
wowow UTC is really pumping!  Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
lets smash down the wall at 12000 satoshi...come on community we can do it
Activity: 228
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 456
UTC hey  Smiley

Kracko is doing great job for UTC.

Atleast we could give Kracko our support.

Kracko's pools need miners.

To support  Smiley utc.tumblingblock.com (fee 0% for now) or multi.tumblingblock

Valpe

I brought a block explorer up as ultrachai.in is has been down.  It will be fully synchronized with the blockchain in about 3-4 hours.

http://ultrabex.tumblingblock.com

My servers are identically configured as the official ones.  I know, because I completely set up ultracoiners.info and set up the stratum and configured ultracoinpool.info, the pool most of you are mining on now.  But what about the orphan rate?  I've had several private messages about this issue.  The only reason the orphan rate is so high is because everyone congregates on one server- everyone else is left in the cold.   I watched it happen to ultracoinpool.info when I had most of the network hash a few weeks.   There were moments when it was up to 7%.  The short block time only makes the problem worse.   There's really nothing that can be done about it except for mine on one pool or divide the hash rate equally among them so that the orphan rate is reduced to 1-3% on each.  The optimal solution would be to split the hash equally among all of them.  But this will never happen without taxes climbing higher than the orphan rate percentage on other servers or another event like ultracoins.info.
Activity: 307
UTC hey  Smiley

Kracko is doing great job for UTC.

Atleast we could give Kracko our support.

Kracko's pools need miners.

To support  Smiley utc.tumblingblock.com (fee 0% for now) or multi.tumblingblock

Valpe

I brought a block explorer up as ultrachai.in is has been down.  It will be fully synchronized with the blockchain in about 3-4 hours.

http://ultrabex.tumblingblock.com

Activity: 289
Longtime holder here, havent mined anything last couple of months, so I need optimized settings for 280x and the current NFactor. Thanks!

p.s. Im aware of http://ultracoin.net/configgen_raw.html Smiley

Cheers!
Activity: 456
hi
I only get 50% of the estimated pool utc ( utc/day). why?

The estimate only applies if the difficulty remains static.  The difficulty probably jumped up significantly than from when you checked the rate the first time.  It's been bouncing all over the place as the price wild price fluctuations. 
Activity: 298
It is an honour for us to be representing Ultracoin! It has been no easy to task to get ready for the conference, but it is one I hope to be proud of! Today, I had so much material to pack, that I had to go to the mall to get an extra suitcase  Cheesy I am excited to be talking about Ultracoin tomorrow, and Travis is as well! I hope to get you all a video of the conference by the end of the day. I hope that the old cliché, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" doesn't come true this weekend, because we want Ultracoin to go far beyond Vegas, Nevada, and even North America. We want Ultracoin to be global, accepted, and mature! Thank you all for being a part of this journey, and to all of you who donated, please message me so I can get you a t-shirt to rock wherever you are in the world! So here is to Hasher's United, looking forward to seeing some of you soon, and looking forward to spending the future together!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Ultracoin

He Steven.

You can do it Smiley have a BLAST in Vegas ands lets PUT utc even more on the map Smiley

we all believe in you and your friend.
The buy orders are already stacking @ cryptsy so lets keep it going

Love to see the first pictures and videos on the forum

Regards
Fabietech en Paulr
Activity: 654
hi
I only get 50% of the estimated pool utc ( utc/day). why?
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Go Steven and Travis!

Sincere thanks for all your great works Steven - and the rest of the team/investors and fellow community members who supported UTC over the last few months.

This is professional operation now and price seems to be reflecting the potential this coin has.

Cheers usukan

It is an honour for us to be representing Ultracoin! It has been no easy to task to get ready for the conference, but it is one I hope to be proud of! Today, I had so much material to pack, that I had to go to the mall to get an extra suitcase  Cheesy I am excited to be talking about Ultracoin tomorrow, and Travis is as well! I hope to get you all a video of the conference by the end of the day. I hope that the old cliché, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" doesn't come true this weekend, because we want Ultracoin to go far beyond Vegas, Nevada, and even North America. We want Ultracoin to be global, accepted, and mature! Thank you all for being a part of this journey, and to all of you who donated, please message me so I can get you a t-shirt to rock wherever you are in the world! So here is to Hasher's United, looking forward to seeing some of you soon, and looking forward to spending the future together!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Ultracoin

I´m proud of you guys, no one could do it better than you, you are well prepared and have support from all of the community. I hope you guys have some time for fun as well. Please, you may use all or any of my donation on wine, women/men and song, as long as you post a video on that specific event!  Wink
Activity: 135
Steven, all ready for the weekend?

Wish you good luck and nice talks!

Thanks for all your work. It might gonna be an epic weekend for utc...

Nice to see UTC back on track. The weekend (and the conference) didn't even start...
Activity: 137

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Ultracoin

I´m proud of you guys, no one could do it better than you, you are well prepared and have support from all of the community. I hope you guys have some time for fun as well. Please, you may use all or any of my donation on wine, women/men and song, as long as you post a video on that specific event!  Wink
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Good luck! I hope you guys can attract some new investors.
What happens after the convention? Any development plans for UTC?

Yes,

- I am developing a marketing plan to reach out to businesses, both online and in the physical realm
- Spring cleaning for all of our websites and infrastructure, including the OP thread and ultracoin.net
- Working on the development of an online wallet and the Minecraft plug-in, both will be tedious and require a Java developer, but we are in planning for a clean execution. The next stage is recruitment, but these projects will be BIG, and will be better than what most other coins have.
- More efficient infrastructure (Pools, forums, block explorer, etc)
- Paper Wallet/Paper Tip Generator is almost in completion
- There is a lot going on behind the scenes by other investors as well
- Wallet updates, including features and UI updates
- More is on the way...

There are always new opportunities popping up, and anything that the community is willing to collaborate or work on, the Ultracoin team can help support you! We have an amazing team that is coming together, and the talents are becoming more synergistic. People are important, capital is important, and marketing is important, all of these things are coming together to bring Ultracoin into the next stage of its life.

Good luck Steven, i have no doubt that you'll represent UTC in the best way possible there..
Activity: 251
@rapture333

Hey rapture, did you get my e-mail? I wrote you on Monday.
------------------------------------------------
Wish you good luck at the conference Smiley
Activity: 476
Good luck! I hope you guys can attract some new investors.
What happens after the convention? Any development plans for UTC?

Yes,

- I am developing a marketing plan to reach out to businesses, both online and in the physical realm
- Spring cleaning for all of our websites and infrastructure, including the OP thread and ultracoin.net
- Working on the development of an online wallet and the Minecraft plug-in, both will be tedious and require a Java developer, but we are in planning for a clean execution. The next stage is recruitment, but these projects will be BIG, and will be better than what most other coins have.
- More efficient infrastructure (Pools, forums, block explorer, etc)
- Paper Wallet/Paper Tip Generator is almost in completion
- There is a lot going on behind the scenes by other investors as well
- Wallet updates, including features and UI updates
- More is on the way...

There are always new opportunities popping up, and anything that the community is willing to collaborate or work on, the Ultracoin team can help support you! We have an amazing team that is coming together, and the talents are becoming more synergistic. People are important, capital is important, and marketing is important, all of these things are coming together to bring Ultracoin into the next stage of its life.
Activity: 476

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Ultracoin
Jump to: