Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 223. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Lets start up the Hashes on the Multipool! Smiley

We just have the news that our Nitro 300 MHS ASIC miners are shipped Smiley
Offcource as UTC management we will put this on the Multipool and will rock the value of UTC!

I'm looking forward to getting my ZeusMiner Volcano 300 too.  Hopefully they'll be shipping soon...
Activity: 275

Who knows more about the MINTPAL problems?

The MintPal website is down !

Are we going to be scammed just like Mt. Gox before and loose al our coins on MintPal  Huh

Activity: 298

@fabietech

you mean the Titan Asic 300mhs from KnCminers ?
Because the started shipping this month with their first badge.

If you put 1 or 2 Titans on the multipool when you have them operational then that is indeed good news for UTC and the UTC multipool  Grin

Lets start up the Hashed on the Multipool! Smiley

Offcource as UTC management we will put this on the Multipool and will rock the value of UTC!

Yes we ordered the KNT Titan miners and there shipping right now Smiley we are on the first badge!!
Qxw
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Ultrablockparty.com/ is a highly efficient pool based in Amsterdam, come check it out today!

Very short test with small <5kh/s test miner using yacminer. Overall it works but... With small miner it soon drops pool difficulty under 1 and yacminer is in troubles. Due to lack of time I did not test with more powerful yacminer rigs and cudaminer rigs.

Please add one port where is vardiff but limited so that there is minimum diff 1.

Activity: 275
@fabietech

you mean the Titan Asic 300mhs from KnCminers ?
Because the started shipping this month with their first batch.

If you put 1 or 2 Titans on the multipool when you have them operational then that is indeed good news for UTC and the UTC multipool  Grin

Lets start up the Hashed on the Multipool! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
@fabietech, excellent, with the new EU multipool, that is the best news I have heard for a while.
Lets start up the Hashes on the Multipool! Smiley

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
@longyenthanh, no. bumface isn't involved any more.

so he is out of the team ?
Qxw
...  Ultrablockparty.com/. Try pinging the server if you are from Europe

Great!

Lets hope European peoples find this pool useful soon. (later I will try some mining test)

For me in north EU: --- PING ultrablockparty.com  : icmp_seq=1 ttl=58 time=14.4 ms

Activity: 476
For those looking for a European pool, me and Kracko (mostly Kracko) setup a new pool, Ultrablockparty.com/. Try pinging the server if you are from Europe and join in on the hash. The main page is blank because I haven't set it up yet but at the moment there is a 0% pool fee until we can get the pools equalized. More drastic incentives will be taken soon to ensure balanced pools.

Ultrablockparty.com/ is a highly efficient pool based in Amsterdam, come check it out today!
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.!!!!
Activity: 238
http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c
bumface is not one of devs anymore?

I think he has nothing to do with Ultracoin at this point.

yes! he is out
Activity: 238
http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c
Activity: 251
Can we do something to make pool's hashrates more equal? Now one pool has more than 50% of total hashrate.

Stop accept new accounts for http://ultracoinpool.info/  (I wonder why it have not been blocked time ago.)
If I remember right it was previously but it looks like continuously open for new miners. Why?

Ultracoinpool
                Gen.Est  // found
Last Hour         120 // 73
Last24Hours  2,880 // 1,639
Last 7 Days 20,160 // 12,625

Why this is problem. This is PoW/PoS coin and very difficult to see so bad 51% danger.

Also these all avalable three pools have quite long ping time from europe. I have 91-92ms to ultracoinpool.  94-96ms to ultracoiners and around same to tumblingblock.
Some peoples around of world may think that this is US only coin.  Not very good situation. 

Yep, the same with me (I'm from Europe too), my ping is even worse: 115 ms and I thik this is the reason I have so many stale shares.
Activity: 654
hi speed hd7970? config? thank
Qxw
Can we do something to make pool's hashrates more equal? Now one pool has more than 50% of total hashrate.

Stop accept new accounts for http://ultracoinpool.info/  (I wonder why it have not been blocked time ago.)
If I remember right it was previously but it looks like continuously open for new miners. Why?

Ultracoinpool
                Gen.Est  // found
Last Hour         120 // 73
Last24Hours  2,880 // 1,639
Last 7 Days 20,160 // 12,625

Why this is problem. This is PoW/PoS coin and very difficult to see so bad 51% danger.

Also these all avalable three pools have quite long ping time from europe. I have 91-92ms to ultracoinpool.  94-96ms to ultracoiners and around same to tumblingblock.
Some peoples around of world may think that this is US only coin.  Not very good situation. 

Activity: 251
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
bumface is not one of devs anymore?

I think he has nothing to do with Ultracoin at this point.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
@longyenthanh, no. bumface isn't involved any more.
Jump to: