Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 229. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I just realized that the pool shows 0.66 Kh/s while the miner shows 18 Kh/s / GPU.  Am I loosing hashes on the way.

I am getting some valid shares and some coins though, I been on for one hour and at this rate it will be ~2.2 UTC/day  Embarrassed
Activity: 41
Hi,

I am new to UTC, I tried to mine this using my CPUs to no luck. I used

minerd-x64-avx.exe -a scrypt-chacha -o stratum+tcp://ultracoiners.info:4444 -u <> -p <> -t 15 (with my user and pwd filled in of course).

The miner runs, but the worker newer shows up as active.

I tried with YAC miner on my GPUs, this connects to another worker just fine. Is there another port to be used for CPUs or I am doing something wrong?

Also what hashrate can I expect with the current N-factor? I have two r9 290x (Saphire trixx). at the moment I am getting 18 Kh/s on each, while my CPU (intel xeon) givs ~25 hashes/s / thread.

Thanks

/

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
yes for sure - I will donate if we need more

But I am also thinking of the poor volunteer making 250+ paper wallets

not an insignificant undertaking

Whos doing this? 

Great work!!

I was thinking could we give free UTC out on cold storage cards at the convention? This would make people download the wallet and 'get into' the coin. Just an idea. . .

Actually Funsponge, we had the same idea! B3da is working on the paper wallet and hopefully we can complete it before the conference. One of our investors is donating 2,500UTC towards the wallets which will amount to 10UTC in each for a total of 250 wallets.

I'll match that donation, anyone else want to chip in?

Just post a wallet.
Activity: 36
Great work!!

I was thinking could we give free UTC out on cold storage cards at the convention? This would make people download the wallet and 'get into' the coin. Just an idea. . .

Actually Funsponge, we had the same idea! B3da is working on the paper wallet and hopefully we can complete it before the conference. One of our investors is donating 2,500UTC towards the wallets which will amount to 10UTC in each for a total of 250 wallets.

I'll match that donation, anyone else want to chip in?

Just post a wallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Great work!!

Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Great work!!

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I just want to thank the community again for making Hasher's United a possibility, although I haven't been updating too frequently on details, every day has been an opportunity or development to make sure we are ready for the conference, and every day has shown an opportunity to improve and work on Ultracoin. I just wanted to say, that I am very excited to be a part of this project and although I would be dishonest if I said I didn't have skin in the game, most of what I am doing is out of my passion for alternative currencies and Ultracoin is the alternative currency I have chosen to back with my passion. So to all of you who have supported the Ultracoin project so far, and especially to all of you who have donated or given your time and expertise to this project, I thank you profoundly.

I would also like to give a shout out to Kracko, although you cannot see it, he had given a tremendous amount of his time, willpower and expertise in making sure our pools are setup in the best way possible, and I can say that he has impressed me. Our pools are beginning to be operated on a much more efficient and secure platform, mining pools are the heart and health of any successful currency, and so I have to recognize the extraordinary work Kracko done. Especially with the development of the new mutli-pool, well done.

Thank you all again for the opportunity to represent your coin at Hasher's United in Las Vegas, Nevada in the coming week. I am looking forward to the trip of course, but I am more excited to see the future of Ultracoin in following weeks, months, and even years from the conference. Ultracoin will be a success, if you want it to be.

Yours truly,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Ultracoin

Thanks STEVE

for the great work you've done,is a pleasure doing business with you too

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
i see you have done really good job here...you look tireless....keep like that and i hope you dont quit like other early members on the first difficulty on the road...you seem a very good at marketing......YOU ARE THE MAN.

I just want to thank the community again for making Hasher's United a possibility, although I haven't been updating too frequently on details, every day has been an opportunity or development to make sure we are ready for the conference, and every day has shown an opportunity to improve and work on Ultracoin. I just wanted to say, that I am very excited to be a part of this project and although I would be dishonest if I said I didn't have skin in the game, most of what I am doing is out of my passion for alternative currencies and Ultracoin is the alternative currency I have chosen to back with my passion. So to all of you who have supported the Ultracoin project so far, and especially to all of you who have donated or given your time and expertise to this project, I thank you profoundly.

I would also like to give a shout out to Kracko, although you cannot see it, he had given a tremendous amount of his time, willpower and expertise in making sure our pools are setup in the best way possible, and I can say that he has impressed me. Our pools are beginning to be operated on a much more efficient and secure platform, mining pools are the heart and health of any successful currency, and so I have to recognize the extraordinary work Kracko done. Especially with the development of the new mutli-pool, well done.

Thank you all again for the opportunity to represent your coin at Hasher's United in Las Vegas, Nevada in the coming week. I am looking forward to the trip of course, but I am more excited to see the future of Ultracoin in following weeks, months, and even years from the conference. Ultracoin will be a success, if you want it to be.

Yours truly,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Ultracoin

legendary
Hey Steven make sure you have a good time too!

You have done a tremendous job lately for UTC - just chill out and enjoy - if you spend my donation on wine/women/song I am totally happy!

Hard work deserves reward.............

Everyone trusts you and we are right behind you - not for a long time we have great communication and real progress on all fronts

Thanks for your tireless efforts on everything UTC

Cheers - usukan

Yours truly,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Ultracoin

Yours truly,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Ultracoin
Activity: 318
I see UTC is now listed on Bittrex.

legendary
Bittrex - very nice work!

far better than LTC on Gox

haha

Seriously - great achievement Steven!

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

We are aware of some issues with payouts from ultracoinspool.info, the pool may say that a confirmed payout has been made but that is not the case. Unfortunately, we are going through the slow process of manually uploading and paying out each address. This may take some time but we are attempting to make payouts as quickly as possible, but they are coming along. Stay tuned for updates. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused, but please remember that this is an important growing pane in the process of making our network as strong and secure as possible.

In other news, Ultracoin is now accepted on Bittrex! Show them your support by using their platform today, Bittrex is highly regarded as a secure, professional and fast exchange. If you are a developer, Bittrex API is one of the best available.

https://bittrex.com/

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]

I was able to log in to http://www.ultracoins.info/ and make a cash out now.

We managed to restore the http://ultracoins.info wallet to the point to where we can run transactions off it.  We are now running manual payouts for everyone.  Please log into ultracoins.info check your transactions lists for txids.

Guys Please may sure do not do this.Used pool like banks 2 guys have all coins in the pool

289  basyaru      19,435.41864104    

291  d0berman    7,253.19526075  

((Ok guys we pay 30 000 ultracoins manual make sure You look at your wallet we go kept ultracoins.info open for people check Txid ))

Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Bittrex...great job guys...
Activity: 252

We are aware of some issues with payouts from ultracoinspool.info, the pool may say that a confirmed payout has been made but that is not the case. Unfortunately, we are going through the slow process of manually uploading and paying out each address. This may take some time but we are attempting to make payouts as quickly as possible, but they are coming along. Stay tuned for updates. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused, but please remember that this is an important growing pane in the process of making our network as strong and secure as possible.

In other news, Ultracoin is now accepted on Bittrex! Show them your support by using their platform today, Bittrex is highly regarded as a secure, professional and fast exchange. If you are a developer, Bittrex API is one of the best available.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]

Ultracoin is on Bittrex now,good work!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]
Activity: 837
Merit: 505

If you have any further inquiries, please send them to [email protected] for assistance.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]

Steven, wrote you with evgeni****@yandex.ru about those missing coins

will wait for a response.

Please keep in mind that the pools are being re-configured for maximum robustness, health and security. This means faster, more efficient servers and more responsive wallets and less orphans in the end. This is a necessary improvement that the management needs to take in order to ensure the integrity of the network, so please excuse our dust. Currently a manual payout has been initiated to all users with wallet addresses on Ultracoins.info, currently we are half way through the batch, so if for some reason you cannot get through to your account, your Ultracoin will be transferred to the associated wallet address by the end of today.

If you have any further inquiries, please send them to [email protected] for assistance.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]
Activity: 137
I was able to log in to http://www.ultracoins.info/ and make a cash out now.
Jump to: