Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 234. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
We were mentioned in the International Business Times "Cryptocurrency Round-up" segment.

Check out the article here: http://goo.gl/LSuZou

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]
Activity: 456

MultiPool Update

The new multipool has paid out over 5000UTC so far and has almost 1 BTC in total trading volume.  If you have scrypt asics or bitcoin miners and want to apply them for UTC, it would be helpful if you could aim them at the multipool (see my signature for the address).  It's ready for some more volume.  With that said, no need to rent hashes.   We had someone rent some X11 hashes and they hit 12 Darkcoin blocks.   This weekend I'll probably be integrating other exchanges with APIs so that we can improve on the selection of coins in the pool, improving upon the trading algorithm and coming up with a nicer-looking front end.   I'm no graphic artist, but it shouldn't be difficult to improve upon the NOMP theme.

I recently picked up another server and will be relocating the multipool to it in the near future.  With the move we'll be able to stuff even more wallets on it.  Got a bunch of wallets loaded already and even larger selection waiting.
Activity: 456
@Kracko

I got some issues in yac.tumblingblock.com and UTC2 pool :/ my proceeds are not listed it s about 10k shares,can u help please ?
Thank u

Sending you an email.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
@Kracko

I got some issues in yac.tumblingblock.com and UTC2 pool :/ my proceeds are not listed it s about 10k shares,can u help please ?
Thank u
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
im trying cudaminer but im off or somethin whats a working command line anyone help
i can mine some for you till i get figured out could be days
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Activity: 298
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I will try to mine too.
Activity: 307
Thank you, I will try that Smiley

Edit:
Seems to be working now.

You Welcome.. Happy mining  Smiley
Activity: 251
Thank you, I will try that Smiley

Edit:
Seems to be working now.
@Valpe
Do I need to change port only or stratum address to?

Port only
@Valpe
Do I need to change port only or stratum address to?
@Kracko
Is http://utc.tumblingblock.com/ your pool? Can you help me? I don't know why my hashrate is 0.00 but yacminer shows accepted shares? On another pool is everything OK.

You could try static diff port. Work fine with my 280x.

Static Diff:1 on port 5555
@Kracko
Is http://utc.tumblingblock.com/ your pool? Can you help me? I don't know why my hashrate is 0.00 but yacminer shows accepted shares? On another pool is everything OK.
We are live on coinpayments.net!

Select UTC and support businesses in the Ultracoin economy!

https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory--1-0-All%20Stores
Hey guys,

I accidently made an error in my contact address, it is [email protected], I corrected it in the original post.

Also, add the following development projects to the list:

Offline BIP-38 Encryptor/Decryptor
Printable Paper Wallets
Ultracoin Online Bank/Wallet

@tc61

PM me and I will see what I can do to help.

Activity: 494
Merit: 500
I have had a problem with my coins being stuck in pending deposit on Crypsty for 6 days, is there anyway to get them back into my wallet other than relying on Crypsty..they are horrible , I have contacted them many time all with it will be resolved soon thank you for your patience, at this point my patience is gone...this is unbelievable.. 
Activity: 181

And with the word suspense I mean this: "A state or feeling of excited or anxious uncertainty about what may happen"

Activity: 320

Dear guy's and girl's,

UTC is here for the long haul and long journey and is here to stay.

We have predicted this, what is happening now, a long time ago.

The UTC management team works as a real good team behind the scenes and doing their best.

But let's be careful, we are not there yet.

There is still a lot to be done and the price could still fall or stabilize. Simple, there is still quite a long way to go.

Our next big step is the participation as speaker and exhibitor of UTC at the Las Vegas Convention Hashers United.

If our participation in Hashers United do what we want and what we expect, then UTC could rise to new heights and will land in the top 15 at CoinMarketCap.

But guy's and girls, there is always the but !

Now more as ever before is every one of our community needed !

We need you !
We need your personal assistance !

UTC is now serious growing to new heights.

We serious need you to tell it around and spread the news.

Tell it to everybody, spread the word;
Tell it around on forums;
Tell it around in chatrooms;
Tell it around in troll boxes;

So spread the good news and you will see that UTC is going to new top heights and reaches the place where it belongs !!!

Warm regards,
Paul.

PS;
Tomorrow we will send out to +300 crypto-world affiliated media companies, news and websites our press release about UTC taking part at the Las Vegas Hashers United Convention.
If the media will pick up this press release and will spread the news on their media pages then it will be the BIG chance for UTC !!!

Jump to: