Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 235. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Has anyone considered that the big media push that is scheduled for tomorow is going to get lost in the nubit/ppc hype?

Just a thought.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Great news Steven - and a special thanks to the UTC investor.

Personally the Android wallet has always been a favourite - seems to me that its critical to mass adoption and use.

Hello community member and developers,

We have received a 100,000 UTC pledge from one of our investors that will be going towards new development projects for Ultracoin. If you are a developer and you believe you have what it takes to help engineer and support a cutting edge new development for Ultracoin, please e-mail me at [email protected] and we will negotiate terms and rewards for your work.

Projects Available:

Minecraft Plugin Developer
Ultracoin Online Wallet
Ultracoin Marketplace
Android Mobile Wallet
iOS Mobile Wallet
Windows Phone Mobile Wallet

Android Ultracoin Game    
iOS Ultracoin Game    
Windows Phone Ultracoin Game
Twitter Tipper Bot    
Google+ Youtube Tipper Bot
Ultracoin Related YouTube Videos
Ultracoin-Related Desktop Application    
Promotional Art / Graphics    

Any other developments will be awarded accordingly. If you have the skills required, accompanied by a vision for a new development that you believe will benefit Ultracoin, please message me.

Contact me now before Hashers United to secure your place in the development queue! Ultracoin is getting the attention it deserves, and it's time for you to be a part of Ultracoins next step forward! Join our development team and receive compensation for your projects while becoming a part of the next big crypto-currency.

Send your portfolio to [email protected] and the project(s) you wish to undertake.

Regards,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]

http://ultracointalk.org/index.php?topic=221.new#new
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Activity: 181

tbearhere is only trolling  and complaining about the pools and the pools fee....

Still nobody understands what he is talking and complaining about.

Please @tbearhere : explain what you mean and start normal discussion or leave this tread... we dont want or need bad vibes

Just pointed my miner to the multipool pretty easy setup.
which multipool please

multi.tumblingblock.com
thank you but the payouts are 9 coins per 1kh/s per day not 4 coins 1 kh/s per day that you changed yesterday 50% decrease in mining payout am i right ?

To what change are you referring?  I'm not following your math.

Activity: 456
which multipool please

multi.tumblingblock.com
thank you but the payouts are 9 coins per 1kh/s per day not 4 coins 1 kh/s per day that you changed yesterday 50% decrease in mining payout am i right ?

To what change are you referring?  I'm not following your math.

Activity: 307
Activity: 275

@ PaulR1, Rapture333 and Fabietech;

From the moment you take the lead of Ultracoin 2.0 we only see positive trends for Ultracoin.

When a coin after more than seven months is still full of life then it is a coin with a serious future.
Then it is not an 13 ​​in a dozen coin.
It is a coin that remains with a serous future.

We see now a relative peaceful and calm but strong community on the forum and less trollers and attackers.

Next to that we see a steady financial growth and uptrend.

Al of this is a very good sign for the future of Ultracoin.

What's also very nice to see is that the upward price of UTC remains stable even during this weekend.
If a price remains stable in a weekend, when the markets work less and are slower, then we have proof it is not an ordinary pump and that’s also very encouraging.

But I realize that there is still plenty to be done for our Ultracoin in the next weeks/months.

The big press release at +300 media sites and companies which will be released tomorrow and the participation in October at the Las Vegas Hashers United Convention together with further future developments will bring Ultracoin, in my honest opinion, to a price of 0,003 BTC or even more higher. And sooner then we all think.

So for traders, investors, supporters and believers there is now the perfect market condition to step in to Ultracoin !

Keep up the good and beautiful work dear Management team.

Thank you !

Hello community member and developers,

We have received a 100,000 UTC pledge from one of our investors that will be going towards new development projects for Ultracoin. If you are a developer and you believe you have what it takes to help engineer and support a cutting edge new development for Ultracoin, please e-mail me at [email protected] and we will negotiate terms and rewards for your work.

Projects Available:

Ultracoin Online Wallet
Ultracoin Marketplace
Android Mobile Wallet
iOS Mobile Wallet

Android Ultracoin Game    
iOS Ultracoin Game    
Twitter Tipper Bot    

Any other developments will be awarded accordingly. If you have the skills required, accompanied by a vision for a new development that you believe will benefit Ultracoin, please message me.

Contact me now before Hashers United to secure your place in the development queue! Ultracoin is getting the attention it deserves, and it's time for you to be a part of Ultracoins next step forward! Join our development team and receive compensation for your projects while becoming a part of the next big crypto-currency.

Send your portfolio to [email protected] and the project(s) you wish to undertake.

Regards,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]

which multipool please

multi.tumblingblock.com
Activity: 476
Hello communitys member and developers,

Projects Available:

Ultracoin Online Wallet
Ultracoin Marketplace
Android Mobile Wallet
iOS Mobile Wallet

Android Ultracoin Game    
iOS Ultracoin Game    
Twitter Tipper Bot    

Regards,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
which multipool please
Activity: 1221
Can I rent some rigs to mine at multipool?  Grin Grin

I'm using 5TH of NiceHash on the Sha256 pool right now.
What algo is the cheapest to rent right now? SHA256 or x11 ?
Activity: 476
Multipool looking good so far. Thanks Kracko.

It should mostly be worked out.  I've spent about 0.1BTC so far testing with NiceHash for several hours.

If anyone needs special accommodations like a static diff, let me know.  It's easy enough to add them.  Everything in the pool is currently vardiff.

I can point 1TH towards your SHA-256 pool tomorrow.

It should mostly be worked out.  I've spent about 0.1BTC so far testing with NiceHash for several hours.

If anyone needs special accommodations like a static diff, let me know.  It's easy enough to add them.  Everything in the pool is currently vardiff.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Well, we are heading down back to Earth Sad
yep cause you gave 50% of your coins to the only pools that work together to dump  nobody is listening to me  9 coins per 1kh/s per day is the payout not 3 coins  

Can you elaborate? thx

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I'm using 5TH of NiceHash on the Sha256 pool right now.
Activity: 1221
Jump to: