Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 239. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Dear guy's and girl's,

UTC is here for the long haul and long journey and is here to stay.

We have predicted this a long time ago.

The UTC management team works as a real good team behind the scenes and doing their best.

But let's be careful, we are not there yet.

There is still a lot to be done and the price could still fall or stabilize.

Simple, there is still quite a long way to go.

Our next big step is the participation as speaker and exhibitor of UTC at the Las Vegas Convention Hashers United.

If our participation in Hashers Uniters do what we want and what we expect, then UTC could rise to new heights and will land in the top 15 at CoinMarketCap.

But guy's and girls, there is always the but !

Now more as ever before is every one of our community needed !

We need you !
We need your personal assistance !

UTC is now serious growing to new heights.

We serious need you to tell it around and spread the news.

Tell it to everybody;
Spread the word;
Tell it around on forums;
Tell it around in chatrooms;
Tell it around in troll boxes;

So spread the good news and you will see that UTC is going to new top heights and reaches the place where it belongs !!!

Warm regards,
Paul.

PS;
next Monday we will send out to +300 to crypto world affiliated media companies, news and websites our press release about UTC taking part at the Las Vegas Hashers United Convention.
If the media will pick up this press release and will spread the news on their media pages then it will be the BIG chance for UTC !!!

You guys are doing an amazing job.. Keep going..
Activity: 149
Um, I'm new to this cryto game and guess what Smiley I spent my hard-earned satoshi's (dem faucets are truly a pain in the butt) to get 5 UltraCoins because I want to leave my footprints on the moon when we get there.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250

@Beave162

Nice to see you back with a positive attitude towards UTC.
Welcome and thanks for that.

God I should have invested in UTC once bum-idiot left like I told him I would. What a pump
! Long live Chacha!
Activity: 228
TO THE MOOOOOON !  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked With some calculations based on other coins and available supply a price of 0.0022 per coin is about right for UTC. See you guys there soon!

i want to beleeb, how did you reach that valuation?

You feel somewhat better already Jacob? Smiley

heck yeah, been waiting months for this  Grin

I initially bought UTC at 0.0006 and didnt sell when it doubled.. then it dropped, and i didnt sell then either, hoping it would rise.. Then everything went wrong/ dc girl left, bumface chased ppl away...  i was left with a, for me at least, a major loss.. Then when UTC really hit the bottom i bought a bunch more.. iam at the break even point now.. Smiley

I bought at 001 and 0001

should bought at 00001 lol

Me too  Cry Cry
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
TO THE MOOOOOON !  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked With some calculations based on other coins and available supply a price of 0.0022 per coin is about right for UTC. See you guys there soon!

I reasoned as following: Let us assume that UTC has as good enough development as the top marketcap coins. So looking first at coins with similar supply one can directly look at peercoin: it has an available supply of 21,747,353 PPC with a price of 0.00326188 BTC. The volume of peercoin is absolutely massive but it could give a nice direction where this coin might one day end up.

I then looked at Darkcoin 4,664,476 DRK are available, compare this to the available volume of UTC (18,151,079) which gives a ratio of 3.89. Divide the price of DRK 0.00888 with the ratio namely 0.00888 BTC / 3.89 = 0.0022 BTC. So this bring us to question of this is reasonable?

Well It's way below the valuation of peercoin which we can use as direction and compared to that this is reasonable.  

its probably closer to DRK than PPC but i understand

the pessimist in me would argue that there are plenty of other coins like UTC somewhere in between .0022 and .0001 Roll Eyes

ok, i guess we keep hodling till .00219999  Grin

Why don't you just compare it to the marketcap of our shitty government fiat currencies and then let your imagination and hopes run wild...

Spread the good news  Roll Eyes Kiss Grin

Now we must do it together.
Now is the right time.

Send out the good vibes  Grin Wink

Help UTC by spreading the news....

Dear guy's and girl's,

The UTC management team works as a real good team behind the scenes and doing their best.

Our next big step is the participation as speaker and exhibitor of UTC at the Las Vegas Convention Hashers United.

If our participation in Hashers Uniters do what we want and what we expect, then UTC could rise to new heights and will land in the top 15 at CoinMarketCap.

We need you !

Tell it to everybody;
Spread the word;

So spread the good news and you will see that UTC is going to new top heights and reaches the place where it belongs !!!

Warm regards,
Paul.

PS;
next Monday we will send out to +300 media companies our press release about UTC and taking part at the Las Vegas Hashers United Convention.
If the media will pick up this press release and will spread the news on their media pages then it will be the BIG chance for UTC !!!

UTC IS NOW NUMBER 1 ON COINMARKETCAP.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

I initially bought UTC at 0.0006 and didnt sell when it doubled.. then it dropped, and i didnt sell then either, hoping it would rise.. Then everything went wrong/ dc girl left, bumface chased ppl away...  i was left with a, for me at least, a major loss.. Then when UTC really hit the bottom i bought a bunch more.. iam at the break even point now.. Smiley

I bought at 001 and 0001

should bought at 00001 lol

Dear guy's and girl's,

We need you !

Tell it to everybody;
Spread the word;

Warm regards,
Paul.

PS;
next Monday we will send out to +300 media companies our press release about UTC and taking part at the Las Vegas Hashers United Convention.

UTC IS NOW NUMBER 1 ON COINMARKETCAP.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reasoned as following: Let us assume that UTC has as good enough development as the top marketcap coins. So looking first at coins with similar supply one can directly look at peercoin: it has an available supply of 21,747,353 PPC with a price of 0.00326188 BTC. The volume of peercoin is absolutely massive but it could give a nice direction where this coin might one day end up.

I then looked at Darkcoin 4,664,476 DRK are available, compare this to the available volume of UTC (18,151,079) which gives a ratio of 3.89. Divide the price of DRK 0.00888 with the ratio namely 0.00888 BTC / 3.89 = 0.0022 BTC. So this bring us to question of this is reasonable?

Well It's way below the valuation of peercoin which we can use as direction and compared to that this is reasonable.  

its probably closer to DRK than PPC but i understand

the pessimist in me would argue that there are plenty of other coins like UTC somewhere in between .0022 and .0001 Roll Eyes

ok, i guess we keep hodling till .00219999  Grin
Activity: 672
Activity: 320
Dear guy's and girl's,

We need you !

Tell it to everybody;
Spread the word;

Warm regards,
Paul.

PS;
next Monday we will send out to +300 to crypto world affiliated media companies, news and websites our press release about UTC taking part at the Las Vegas Hashers United Convention.

Activity: 228

God I should have invested in UTC once bum-idiot left like I told him I would. What a pump
! Long live Chacha!

Its not too late Beave.. Smiley
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
! Long live Chacha!

Jump to: