Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 240. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Oh this is epic!

And long overdue, I might add. This is no pump either which makes it even more satisfying.

Vive l'UTC!!!   Cool
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
TO THE MOOOOOON !  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked With some calculations based on other coins and available supply a price of 0.0022 per coin is about right for UTC. See you guys there soon!
Activity: 138
hi, 7970 speed? help config
you can find the config  here i think the speed is like 3 kh/s

http://www.ultracoin.net/configgen_raw.html
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
It seems that it's Mintpal time for problems.
More than 45 min from withdrawal order and transaction is still in 'The withdrawal will be processed very shortly' phase.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
hi, 7970 speed? help config
Activity: 456
Cryptsy, is still not working for me. My coins are held up for 3 days now. Email them 5 times and get the same BS answers that there is a wallet problem

2014-09-16 15:38:24   UTC   UiMKXsppzJmMrxA1V1efE53FXRxxxxxxxx   414.00000000   8124 out of 6

Can believe how long this is taking.

I just got in two UTC deposits that I had been missing for a few weeks.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Cryptsy, is still not working for me. My coins are held up for 3 days now. Email them 5 times and get the same BS answers that there is a wallet problem

2014-09-16 15:38:24   UTC   UiMKXsppzJmMrxA1V1efE53FXRxxxxxxxx   414.00000000   8124 out of 6

Can believe how long this is taking.

Activity: 66
Welcome to the future !

Very happy to hear your answer CryptsyJim..... and thank you for confirming to us there is NO problem with the UTC wallet and Cryptsy put the UTC wallet back online.

Off course is your apologie accepted !

My deepest apologies for the earlier post I made, I had bad information and was told the issue was to do with a chain problem.

Since then i have learned there are no further issues and the wallet will be back online shortly.

I have deleted my previous post

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 18
My deepest apologies for the earlier post I made, I had bad information and was told the issue was to do with a chain problem.

Since then i have learned there are no further issues and the wallet will be back online shortly.

I have deleted my previous post

Activity: 251
Almost all coins in a top 40 at coinmarketcap are going down except UTC Wink
Activity: 135
On the lighter side, I think Mintpal will be keeping us around for awhile.

24 Hr Volume
6.102 BTC

While Cryptsy struggles with our wallet (and everyone else seems to not have a problem) the defacto trading exchange will end up being Mintpal.  Perhaps this won't be a bad thing.  

Yes, and remember; everyone is welcome at our well known friends @ https://crypto-trade.com/currencies/trade/utc_btc (the former home of UTC!)
Activity: 181
Also no issues what so ever with me and my wallet  Wink

Wallets working for me...minting my coins like a champ. Grin
Activity: 76

Wallets working for me...minting my coins like a champ. Grin
Activity: 298
@CryptsyJim

Please PM us about the possible issue of the UTC wallet block chain

If needed we can take action with our dev's if.

Thank you,

Official UTC Management team

The UTC wallet has an issue.  There are problems downloading the chain as many of you have experienced yourselves.  
This is not a Cryptsy issue, it is a UTC wallet/chain issue. If we cannot download the chain properly we cannot put it back online.

Our wallet guy will also be here to explain in more detail shortly.
It is my suggestion that the DEV for UTC and our wallet guy get together to find and fix the issue.

nothing wrong with the wallet

Dear Crypsy,

Do you have the new wallet ? never at which site we have problems !! i just downloaded the hole blockchain again? and minptal and everyone is working.
Please install the new wallet 1.4.1 at the manual how we tell people on the front page

Thankyou very much

Regards,
Fabietech
Ultracoin Manager
@CryptsyJim

Please PM us about the possible issue of the UTC wallet block chain

If needed we can take action with our dev's if.

Thank you,

The UTC wallet has an issue.  There are problems downloading the chain as many of you have experienced yourselves.  
This is not a Cryptsy issue, it is a UTC wallet/chain issue. If we cannot download the chain properly we cannot put it back online.

It is my suggestion that the DEV for UTC and our wallet guy get together to find and fix the issue.

nothing wrong with the wallet
Activity: 66
Welcome to the future !

@CryptsyJim

Please PM us about the possible issue of the UTC wallet block chain.
As mentioned before our official pools and wallet 4.1 have no problem as far as we know and work normally.

If needed we will take action with our dev's, so please contact me by PM.

Thank you,

I have problem with wallet too.

What is the problem ? You need to specify may someone can help i know the wallet take sometime for sync but other them that is open

Hey buddy what the issue? I have 2 pool and sync with out problem seen You are the only one exchange have  problem i deposit and withdrawall from mintpal and crypto-trade yesterday with not problem at all plus yesterday i download the wallet on ubuntu. 13. And is ready sync. And work perfect
Activity: 11
I have problem with wallet too.
Jump to: