Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 243. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I have e-mailed Cryptsy regarding the exchange problem and am currently awaiting a reply. I am also trying to get us accepted on a larger exchange that offers a more reliable platform with 24/7 uptime. Community involvement may be needed to get Ultracoin accepted on a larger exchange so stay tuned, otherwise, let's hope for the best as a higher volume exchange would be important for the next stage in Ultracoins infrastructure.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
On the bright side - the longer they hold them the price might go up so you can sell for more when you do get them?

They have saved my trigger happy sell finger on more than one occasion in the past.

Whats going on with Crypsty?? Are the Dev. checking on this, they have had my coins held up for 26 hours now.

The problem is craptsy is play with Ultracoin how can explained everytime the price go up craptsy go maintenace or can not update the wallet etc , etc

I have a feeling Cryptsy is shorting our UTC, They sell our coins at a high BTC value and when UTC get dumped price drops, they buy back the coin for cheap and give them back to us and they keep the profits.  WTF!
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Has the difficulty doubled? I am getting half as many coin per day as a day ago...
Activity: 456
@Kracko,

If I decided to pay for my own pool, would you help set it up? Of course, I would compensate you appropriately for your time. But if we can get some more pools, and equalize the hash as equally as possible across the network, whether by miner limits or what have you, we could balance the network.

Oh definitely! I would be happy to help.  I'll pm you.
Activity: 476
@Kracko,

If I decided to pay for my own pool, would you help set it up? Of course, I would compensate you appropriately for your time. But if we can get some more pools, and equalize the hash as equally as possible across the network, whether by miner limits or what have you, we could balance the network.
Optimally, we should have more than two pools.  With two one of them one is almost always going to have > 51%.  3-4 pools with a fair distribution of miners would be optimal, preferably controlled by independent parties.

THAT is for BITCOIN Ultracoin is diferent is POW/POS people can mine in one pool out not problem even if the pool go down ultracoin is fine because is PROOF OF STAKE TOO
that attack 51% network does not apply to ultracoin case you did not know

Not a problem?  Maybe not for the main pool.  You are wrong- the 51% attack does apply.  PoS may offer some protection, by it is not much of a defense in this situation.   The dev pool is in effect taking control of the block chain on an immediate scale by overriding valid blocks created elsewhere (orphans)- the very definition of a 51% attack.  The effect is much more pronounced because it has so much of the hash rate.   The dev pool is wasting valid work from anyone mining on other pools through brute force on the PoW side.  This is not miner nirvana.
Activity: 138
On the bright side - the longer they hold them the price might go up so you can sell for more when you do get them?

They have saved my trigger happy sell finger on more than one occasion in the past.

Whats going on with Crypsty?? Are the Dev. checking on this, they have had my coins held up for 26 hours now.

The problem is craptsy is play with Ultracoin how can explained everytime the price go up craptsy go maintenace or can not update the wallet etc , etc
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Optimally, we should have more than two pools.  With two one of them one is almost always going to have > 51%.  3-4 pools with a fair distribution of miners would be optimal, preferably controlled by independent parties.

THAT is for BITCOIN Ultracoin is diferent is POW/POS people can mine in one pool out not problem even if the pool go down ultracoin is fine because is PROOF OF STAKE TOO
that attack 51% network does not apply to ultracoin case you did not know

Crypsy says: "Our wallet is currently offline while we perform system maintenance."

Anyone have problems depositing with cryptsy?  Been close to two hours and 120 confirmation but UTC not showing up yet.  Did a deposit this morning and it took minutes to show up in cryptsy.

Yep, did a ticket and they said their working on it.

"Working on it..."  = Bullshit.  

Status is still: "Our wallet is currently offline while we perform system maintenance. "

I'm surprised how much time they need for this work.

Answersd to these tickets are just bullshit. Who answer tickets do not know nearly anything what is really going on.

But nice place for Craptsy insiders to play some game with coins.

There are also nice amount of many peoples deposits on the way.   Example I have deposited and now can not use these coins and they are not in my  wallet and not in Craptsy useable balance.

(if) Someone do this kind of craptsy work in real life with fiat money in some exchanges   there rise really  big noise. But it looks like there is not rules about "quality of services" in cryptocoins world.

--> Mintpal

I AGREE i think craptsy play with our coins
Qxw
Activity: 203
Crypsy says: "Our wallet is currently offline while we perform system maintenance."

Anyone have problems depositing with cryptsy?  Been close to two hours and 120 confirmation but UTC not showing up yet.  Did a deposit this morning and it took minutes to show up in cryptsy.

Yep, did a ticket and they said their working on it.

"Working on it..."  = Bullshit.  

Status is still: "Our wallet is currently offline while we perform system maintenance. "

I'm surprised how much time they need for this work.

Answersd to these tickets are just bullshit. Who answer tickets do not know nearly anything what is really going on.

But nice place for Craptsy insiders to play some game with coins.

There are also nice amount of many peoples deposits on the way.   Example I have deposited and now can not use these coins and they are not in my  wallet and not in Craptsy useable balance.

(if) Someone do this kind of craptsy work in real life with fiat money in some exchanges   there rise really  big noise. But it looks like there is not rules about "quality of services" in cryptocoins world.

--> Mintpal
Activity: 298
As you may have heard, I'm working on a Scrypt multipool for Ultracoin.  I've been making some good progress.   As it stands now any coin in the pool list or the profit switch can be mined with automatic payouts in UTC, using your UTC wallet address (which is validated) as the username and anything for the password.  I have it paying out UTC according to exchange data and have successful transactions.  Just earlier I was putting a load on it with NiceHash.

As soon as I have the transactions between the pool and exchanges automated I'll open it up for public testing.  I'm hoping to be there within the next few weeks.   Also,  I will keep adding coins as the capacity of the server allows and I get the time.  More news to come.

Great news my friend Smiley happy to have you on board!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Lets give Kracko to  our support. He is doing great job.

Join with me to Kracko's pool.  Smiley

http://utc.tumblingblock.com/

Just joined. So far so good.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
I will toast to you then barbados-fs - in about Jan 2015 - UTC @ $1 ea  Grin

anyone selling now is probably making the wrong decision - chances are UP more than down (in the short/medium term)

I got this hunch that UTC will be 0.0002 BEFORE the Hashers United Conference....................

Don't sell out your coins - WAY too soon

You should start thinking 0.001 by Dec - yes $0.50- 0.60 ea is not really that crazy.

why - just because this happens in crypto - and if you are not in - well its not "too late" for you in UTC

---------------------------------------------------------

if anyones interested MYR is next

Do your own research and don't believe anyone - especially me!

I plan to sell UTC only when he will cost 1UTC = 1USD Smiley
Activity: 307
Lets give Kracko to  our support. He is doing great job.

Join with me to Kracko's pool.  Smiley

As you may have heard, I'm working on a Scrypt multipool for Ultracoin.  I've been making some good progress.   As it stands now any coin in the pool list or the profit switch can be mined with automatic payouts in UTC, using your UTC wallet address (which is validated) as the username and anything for the password.  I have it paying out UTC according to exchange data and have successful transactions.  Just earlier I was putting a load on it with NiceHash.

As soon as I have the transactions between the pool and exchanges automated I'll open it up for public testing.  I'm hoping to be there within the next few weeks.   Also,  I will keep adding coins as the capacity of the server allows and I get the time.  More news to come.
Activity: 307

This pool is working and running. Low fees and great support.

Lets spread hash. Wink

If you want to help Ultracoin's longstanding issue of having everyone mining in one pool, http://utc.tumblingblock.com works.  Over 1300 blocks found so far.  The point of cryptocurrency is to decentralize.   Spread the hash.   0% mining fee until balance is achieved.
Jump to: