Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 245. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Yes, you can. Ihave 6x750ti and 2x 690.. both running and mining UTC.

Can UTC be mined with NVIDIA Huh

Can you share your config file for 750Ti ? And the miner you are using. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Yes, you can. Ihave 6x750ti and 2x 690.. both running and mining UTC.

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Activity: 251
Soon there will be no difference between those two pools.
Activity: 333
Please!!! Can someone invite me to ultracoins.info
Thank you

You should use http://ultracoinpool.info/.  We're finding blocks pretty fast.
Activity: 28
Please!!! Can someone invite me to ultracoins.info
Thank you
Any one can help me the config with 7950 and r9 270 with 4gb ram ?i have the HW error only thanks
First of all you need drivers 13.12 and yacminer for mining. I'll let you know my config later for R9 270 but mine has only 2 GB
Activity: 25
Any one can help me the config with 7950 and r9 270 with 4gb ram ?i have the HW error only thanks
Activity: 298
What about Minecraft plugin? Is it in the pipeline? Now after Microsoft bought Mojang (Minecraft developer) this could be our shot.

Hello Primouno,

Yes we are busy wsith it, the complete plan and infrastructure how it needs to work is completely written.
Problem is that we are looking for a good developer that can make it to combine with the wallet.

If someone knows somebody please PM us!!!
Activity: 298
I got this hunch that UTC will be 0.0002 BEFORE the Hashers United Conference....................

Don't sell out your coins - WAY too soon

You should start thinking 0.001 by Dec - yes $0.50- 0.60 ea is not really that crazy.

why - just because this happens in crypto - and if you are not in - well its not "too late" for you in UTC

---------------------------------------------------------

if anyones interested MYR is next

Do your own research and don't believe anyone - especially me!

Dear Usukan,

We think the same, we ask also all our UTC lovers and holders to start promoting UTC on al the chatboxes we need to keep this positive vibe going!!

So please start marketing UTC everywhere we need to be seen Smiley then we will get to 0.00008 before the weekend.
What about Minecraft plugin? Is it in the pipeline? Now after Microsoft bought Mojang (Minecraft developer) this could be our shot.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
I got this hunch that UTC will be 0.0002 BEFORE the Hashers United Conference....................

Don't sell out your coins - WAY too soon

You should start thinking 0.001 by Dec - yes $0.50- 0.60 ea is not really that crazy.

why - just because this happens in crypto - and if you are not in - well its not "too late" for you in UTC

---------------------------------------------------------

if anyones interested MYR is next

Do your own research and don't believe anyone - especially me!

Activity: 348
We are working on getting it relisted. The reason we are no longer listed is because users aren't buying enough goods and services through coin payments, thus, coinpayments doesn't get enough money from fee's, and they delist Ultracoin due to low usage. Remember ladies and gentlemen, Ultracoin is a currency first and foremost, please remember to patronize the businesses that accept Ultracoin. Ultracoin is not a stock, it is not a business, it is not an industrial commodity, it is a currency. We have a business directory coming out soon that will make it easier to find businesses that accept Ultracoin and connect to the ones offering the services and products you are looking for. Coinpayments is making a deal with us to extend Ultracoin for 90 days for a $250 fee, we are going to take the deal and either one of our investors or the Ultracoin management team will absorb the fee. Please remember that Ultracoin is not only an investment, it is an investment into our future for use as a stable, accepted, and useful currency outside of the current economic paradigms.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]

Good point, this is also how we ended up getting delisted from Pock.io

KC
Activity: 476
We are working on getting it relisted. The reason we are no longer listed is because users aren't buying enough goods and services through coin payments, thus, coinpayments doesn't get enough money from fee's, and they delist Ultracoin due to low usage. Remember ladies and gentlemen, Ultracoin is a currency first and foremost, please remember to patronize the businesses that accept Ultracoin. Ultracoin is not a stock, it is not a business, it is not an industrial commodity, it is a currency. We have a business directory coming out soon that will make it easier to find businesses that accept Ultracoin and connect to the ones offering the services and products you are looking for. Coinpayments is making a deal with us to extend Ultracoin for 90 days for a $250 fee, we are going to take the deal and either one of our investors or the Ultracoin management team will absorb the fee. Please remember that Ultracoin is not only an investment, it is an investment into our future for use as a stable, accepted, and useful currency outside of the current economic paradigms.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]
Activity: 28
got 2.8 kh using yac miner win 8.1 driver 13.12  Cry
i tried use  driver 14.4 and 14.6 i got a same result i have 4gb ram instaled in my rig
Activity: 131
How much khash does 280x speed when run UTC cgminer  Huh
You probably should get about 4 khs maybe a little more but I don't have one so I can't say for sure.
How much khash does 280x speed when run UTC cgminer  Huh
It depends...

4-4.5 kh/s   (as long as N=14)

Sapphire toxic R9 280x  with YACMiner (3.5.0-yac2) and  only small amount OC  4.37 kh/s  (gross)
But real speed (what pool accepted) is somewhere around 4kh/s  depending many things. (checked with pool accepted work and also miner WU over some hours)

What are your bat file and AMD driver ?
I config as http://www.ultracoin.net/configgen_raw.html but only get HW

yacminer --scrypt-chacha --worksize 128 -g 1 --lookup-gap 8 --buffer-size 2590 -R 5120 -o stratum+tcp://: -u -p --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600
ultracoinminer --scrypt-jane --worksize 128 -g 1 --lookup-gap 8 --thread-concurrency 165760 -I 12 -o stratum+tcp://: -u -p --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600

With low -I 10 --thread-concurrency 8192 i get only 0.8kh

you can try:
Code:
yacminer --scrypt-chacha --worksize 128 -g 2 --lookup-gap 8 --buffer-size 1295 -R 2560 -o stratum+tcp://: -u  -p  --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600
Not work.My 280X has max speed ~ 3k with "-g 1 --lookup-gap 8 --buffer-size 1776 -R 3584" ,"OFF GPU disable" with "-g 1 --lookup-gap 8 --buffer-size 2590 -R 5120" and "driver stop" with "-g 2 --lookup-gap 8 --buffer-size 1295 -R 2560"  Huh

me too, my rigs can not run with 4G Ram system
Activity: 4
Activity: 4
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
are you guys finding blocks on the other pool
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
been undervalued for far too long IMO

can someone tell me what is going on wth this coin???

292.67 % up....why?
Jump to: