Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 249. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
What does the community think of a mobile wallet for UTC based on the coinpunk open source.
https://coinpunk.com/

This is VTCs version:
http://vtc.li/

is it possible to make something like this for UTC? Does anyone have the skills for the setup (nop I don´t have the know how...)

@ management: Keep up the good work, don´t mean to lay this as an extra burden for you
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Also, the "modern design" t-shirts will cost about $5-$10 more to print, than the "Miner" shirt. So, I am only going to print the "Modern" design in limited quantity for the convention and will print extra's for the Ultracoin community to those who want them. Whoever wants the "Modern" t-shirt, send me an e-mail at [email protected] so I can print some extra shirts to be mailed out once they are completed. Once they are printed I will send out the shirt's with the estimated cost, I am estimating the "Miner" design will be about $20 and the "Modern" design around $25 as it is more costly to print. I am keeping the costs as low as possible as these are VERY high quality shirts that you would probably buy for $30-$40 at the mall. And of course, we will only be accepting Ultracoin as payment. So get ready to hit the exchanges, stay tuned.
Understood Ultradar, and I share your sense of urgency. Things seem to be moving in slow motion but I believe there are many tipping points that we will have to reach. As always, if you know a business that you would like to see accept Ultracoin, let them know. It's amazing what even a single e-mail about a revolutionary technology can do to an entrepenural mind. If you have any skills or are a business owner yourself, consider offering your goods & services to the Ultracoin community. Developments are underway, and some wildcards may be played by big investors. Stay working hard and dedicated to Ultracoin, and the fruits will come. At least that's my motto.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Dear Ultracoin Community and Development Team

I hate the fact that we are on so low marketcap ..i cant believe why so many other useless crap coins have more and bigger marketcap..we dont even have a half million dollar as a market cap which is unacceptable for such a good coin that ultracoin is..where are all this investors that will invest on ultracoin project..we are the fastest coin out there with a good history unless some mistakes on management...i hope this conference can truly add something to ultracoin because i can see a light on the tunel for all us but none knows what the result will be after the conference....but im not seeing something very big at all...we may double our marketcap nothing more...i hope the team adds more development as we are heading 1 year of ultracoin and nothing serious has been done on the development side ...i can see some positive things on the marketing from raptur3 but i dont really know if that is enough for ultracoin to succeed also we cant survive anymore by the moto of the fastest coin ...We may need immidiately some new good developments before its too late..Thats my review and i really wish the best for Ultracoin as im a big  supporter...If something  changes for the coin this will be on a short term like 6 month..after that i dont see anyfuture if we will stay in the same condition..Regards
@Usukan

Very interesting and very eccentric project. The only thing I don't like is the need for a 10% stake in each currency, that's quite a large sum of centralization and there are already large holders of many crypto-currencies. Another thing is that most crypto-currencies try to stay competitive by offering unique features, what the SuperNET does is level the playing field by implementing new features to each coin participating in the SuperNET, this is certainly a very interesting idea as it would eliminate competition, but that might stifle innovation. The fact that it is completely voluntary is interesting too... I am not sure what that will mean for development but if Linux can do it then perhaps so can this SuperNET. I will talk about it with other developers and experts at Hashers United to get their opinion.

@Tylerderden

Try this if you are using YAC miner (Which I highly recommend you using)

This is for the R9 280x, if you meant 280's check out http://cfg.ultracoin.net/ and just put in the RAM per card, select 280, and change the N-Factor to 14.

-scrypt-chacha --worksize 128 -g 1 --lookup-gap 8 --buffer-size 2590 -R 5120 -o stratum+tcp://: -u -p --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Steven - great work on the Conference and the Business Directory - Many thanks for your tireless work for UTC.

Is there a place for UTC in the Supernet.

Paper here:
http://209.126.70.170/SuperNET.pdf

I am still trying to get my head around it - but its interesting!

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
can someone link to a good scrypt jane config for r9 280'S? thanks!
This is only a business directory but I will be working on a market for Ultracoin next and see how I can implement the coinpayments gateway.
Activity: 138
@Pugman

Hello Pugman, to address your concerns about the multi-pool, I believe it was discontinued by Craig for whatever reasons, from my limited technical knowledge it seemed that the project was overwhelming or perhaps ran out of funding/incentive. The good news is is that we have a new developer that is undertaking the project and we are shooting for a deadline of October, before the Hashers United conference. Remember, Craig and his team were completely voluntary and so is he new volunteer.

I believe Fabian or Paul would be in more of a position to give you a detailed development update, but we are working on projects behind the scenes and volunteering a large portion of our time towards Ultracoin. The truth is, the only way to have weekly developments completed is to have the community partake in projects, if anyone has anything to contribute in any form it only helps Ultracoin.

As far as the logo, I kind of like it, although I didn't so much at first but it has grown on me a lot. If anyone has new concepts perhaps we will consider a change if it's popular enough.

Hey buddy when the ultracoin market is go available?

@Pugman

Hello Pugman, to address your concerns about the multi-pool, I believe it was discontinued by Craig for whatever reasons, from my limited technical knowledge it seemed that the project was overwhelming or perhaps ran out of funding/incentive. The good news is is that we have a new developer that is undertaking the project and we are shooting for a deadline of October, before the Hashers United conference. Remember, Craig and his team were completely voluntary and so is he new volunteer.

I believe Fabian or Paul would be in more of a position to give you a detailed development update, but we are working on projects behind the scenes and volunteering a large portion of our time towards Ultracoin. The truth is, the only way to have weekly developments completed is to have the community partake in projects, if anyone has anything to contribute in any form it only helps Ultracoin.

As far as the logo, I kind of like it, although I didn't so much at first but it has grown on me a lot. If anyone has new concepts perhaps we will consider a change if it's popular enough.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
Where's that guy saying he will build a multi pool and attach his rigs to it and he said he owned lots of UTC so wanted it to rise?
So many people always promise and don't deliver I'm sick of it.

Also where's the development? People will not invest at the conference & after it if the see no development planned, this coin needs constant development every week/month.
Also while I'm having a rant - why is the UTC still that awful green slime color? Bumface changed the coins image without consulting anyone and you haven't changed it back to the nice slick sliver color we all liked at the start. . . . Just saying
Activity: 298
Activity: 138
Marketing Update 9/2/2014

Hello Ultracoin community members,

I wanted to give you all a quick update on what work has been happening behind the scenes for Ultracoin to push our marketing efforts forward. First and foremost, I have been exchanging conversations with Hashers United and everything is set on track, we will have our speaker, Travis Tolle, deliver a speech on Scrypt-ChaCha and Ultracoin and myself who will be managing our tabling efforts at the convention. I will also be uploading YouTube videos of the speech and other events at the convention, and will try to get some interviews as well which I will upload on the Official Ultracoin YouTube channel, plus I will be bringing you all updates on social media during the event.

As far as expenses have gone, we have spent the donation money as frugally as possible and here are the totals:

- Airfare (2 tickets) $910

- Hotel Room At Convention $640

- Marketing Material $372.49

- Table At Hashers United $1000.00

- Ultracoin T-Shirts $1,300 ($405.10 from donations, $894.90 from investors)

- T-Shirt Designers $440 (Personal Investment)

Total: $3327.59 of 3337.73/6.9BTC budget valued as of 9/2/2014 (less investor donations)

Printing the design templates for the t-shirt is the most expensive part, luckily it is only a one time fee. We are going to sell the shirts at $20 each to make our money back plus profit, this way we don't have to have another community action going towards marketing and will become, hopefully, self-sufficient. This also ensures that those who want t-shirts, will actually be obligated to wear them and by extension market Ultracoin for us just by doing so. Once the t-shirt's are printed we will start selling them to the community, both the "Miner" design and "Modern/Futuristic" design are being taken to the presses, so show your love of Ultracoin by buying one of these high quality shirts once they are printed!

Another marketing project underway is a business directory for Ultracoin that I am hoping will blow other coins business directories out of the water, check out the sneak peak:

The Ultracoin team are underway in the background working out the convention and volunteering tons of time to Ultracoin, development, and marketing. Stay tuned on more updates on Hashers United, also if you are a business or service provider and would like to advertise at our booth, please contact me at [email protected].

Sincerely,

Steven
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
its so quiet in here the last few days.. hope its the quiet before the storm..
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
WoW Nice!!!

Go UTC!

24h vol. Cryptsy.com
UTC/BTC   UltraCoin   5.54 BTC   0.00001713   0.00001900 BTC   0.00001266 BTC

Let this be the start !!! when we are at the las vegas conference!! UTC will be booming Smiley
We have it all! good table, speakers, marketing material ( Steven thanx m8 ) etc..

Buy in now of be sorry later Smiley UTC will make a blast! lets get those asic miners come in! then UTC will go even higher Smiley

i think utc will go down first before go up
Activity: 416
Why isn't UTS's Stake interest % mentioned any ware in the OP?
Actually there is very little info about UTC's STAKE mining.
Activity: 456

Oh yes.  Back the truck in and load it up.
Activity: 298
WoW Nice!!!

Go UTC!

24h vol. Cryptsy.com

Let this be the start !!! when we are at the las vegas conference!! UTC will be booming Smiley
We have it all! good table, speakers, marketing material ( Steven thanx m8 ) etc..

Buy in now of be sorry later Smiley UTC will make a blast! lets get those asic miners come in! then UTC will go even higher Smiley
Activity: 307
WoW Nice!!!

Go UTC!

24h vol. Cryptsy.com
Jump to: