Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 252. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi Conan

what seems to be the problem?  what is the error mssg say?

working fine as far as I know?

common problems include:
  • current wallet version required
    paste correct UTC address (Ug5Arm3jgprKGU8riyLT4YZZdnhBZxvWVw)
    use correct password if your wallet is encrypted

thats it - let me know what the problem is and I or other may be able to help

Donate to UTC address

Ug5Arm3jgprKGU8riyLT4YZZdnhBZxvWVw

Then I donate BTC to the Conference address

Ok, I will send 1000 UTC from my pool directly to you wallet

please note that at current time - rate based on Cryptsy significant buy support level is around 0.0000115

Cheers

can not  donate UTC to Usukan  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Agree - prefer this one

and add QR code

What do you guys think of this revision?

Awesome. Like this one. Clear good font size name on front. To many sites on the back in my opinion. Just 1 in bigger fonts, combined with 'Ultrafast' and 'Asic resistant'.
Not to much text. Should be redable from 10-15 meters I think.

Ps. No www., just UltraCoin.net  ;-)

Thanks for all your work!

Ohhhh now I do like that! Great work, can see me ordering a few and wearing them in the gym. Maybe a QR code so anyone could take a shot from a smart phone and end up at http://ultracoin.net/ hell could even give away some Ultracoin for anyone who follows

KC
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Great looking shirt design, I prefer the futuristic version of the shirt its more appealing to me.
Activity: 476
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Ha! It looks like an MMA shirt! I like it... Cool
Activity: 275
This one is perfect.

A print must not be too busy with too much text or too many graphics. This lead off...

Less is better !

The designers are working on the revision for the other t-shirt. In the meantime we have a revision for the miner shirt design (Note: We can only do one print for Hashers United, if you want to see one of these other designs printed for the community we can arrange that later on. So far the other design seems to be a fan favorite):
legendary
Hi Conan

what seems to be the problem?  what is the error mssg say?

working fine as far as I know?

common problems include:
  • current wallet version required
    paste correct UTC address (Ug5Arm3jgprKGU8riyLT4YZZdnhBZxvWVw)
    use correct password if your wallet is encrypted

thats it - let me know what the problem is and I or other may be able to help

Donate to UTC address

Ug5Arm3jgprKGU8riyLT4YZZdnhBZxvWVw

Then I donate BTC to the Conference address

please note that at current time - rate based on Cryptsy significant buy support level is around 0.0000115

Cheers

The designers are working on the revision for the other t-shirt. In the meantime we have a revision for the miner shirt design (Note: We can only do one print for Hashers United, if you want to see one of these other designs printed for the community we can arrange that later on. So far the other design seems to be a fan favorite):
Activity: 275

Guy's let me tell you this....

If UTC is speaker at the Hashers United Convention in Las Vegas and have also an promotional table at the conference hall, the place where visitors, miners, media, press and investors will walk around and are networking then this I the one and only opportunity for UTC to make an biggggggggg impression and set the name UTC  finally....

Understand this please, it is our one and only chance to set UTC again on the map in Crypto World....

Please consider to help and donate BTC.

Small or big donations...... everything is needed and helps UTC !

Activity: 348
All,

I think maybe we need to give more credit to Pock.io I know they are UK based but UTC was added early and is only one of 10 crypto-currencies. They now offer 150 different gift cards to exchange UTC for and can be use for everyday shopping from Amazon, PlayStation Network, xBox, Google Store, Apple to specific UK retailers such as Boots (national chemists), Asda (supermarket), Marks & Spencer (variety clothing store), etc., etc.

KC
Activity: 348

Awesome. Like this one. Clear good font size name on front. To many sites on the back in my opinion. Just 1 in bigger fonts, combined with 'Ultrafast' and 'Asic resistant'.

Ohhhh now I do like that! Great work, can see me ordering a few and wearing them in the gym. Maybe a QR code so anyone could take a shot from a smart phone and end up at http://ultracoin.net/ hell could even give away some Ultracoin for anyone who follows

KC
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

oh awesome design. I really like it

That's great that you like them! We need to pick which design we are going to take to print and bring with us to Hashers United and sell to the UTC community. We can do another print in the future, but right now we need to pick just one design. What is your favorite and do you have any feedback?

I like the first design. The front is ok. but The UTC's address on back view should short look like the second design.

That's great that you like them! We need to pick which design we are going to take to print and bring with us to Hashers United and sell to the UTC community. We can do another print in the future, but right now we need to pick just one design. What is your favorite and do you have any feedback?
Here is the earlier revision:

Here is another revision of the other design:

legendary

How stupid of me!

The T-Shirt MUST have the QR code on the back to the UTC website.

This is the QR code to

http://ultracoin.net/

generate codes here if the image does not show on this post
https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/

You can generate a code with the UTC logo in background here

http://www.visualead.com/?aid=F5O8&utm_source=the-qr-code-generator&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=general

first one is best

its too busy however on design

Logo and Ultracoin wording on front is excellent - delete the rest

back should have small UTC logo (inside white circle) just below neckline (links - small below logo)

patterns on back good - but delete the the rest (lines)

Arms - one arm should have small UTC logo - other arm should have the mining logo
Jump to: