Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 250. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 1
I'm able to make the linux wallet now.

Kind Regards.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Guys,

We need to change the Op page and webpage, Ultracoin.net, to remove Pock.io as they have dropped Ultracoin from their site

KC
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Ultracoin to the moon!

Back into the top 100 on Coinmarketcap !  Grin
Activity: 456
Is the multipool project still in development?
Activity: 476
Don't forget guys, if you are a business owner or offer a service and accept Ultracoin as payment, send me an e-mail at [email protected], where I can feature your product or service at our booth or give our business cards. Also, if you believe you have technical knowledge of Scrypt-ChaCha and have any points or unique perspective you would like to add to our outline of the speech, please e-mail me as well. Stay tuned for more updates coming fast.

Steven "Rapture333"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Welcome to the future !

Thank You!

Thank you Ultracoin community! We've done it! We have reached out goal of 6.9BTC which is going towards attending the Hashers United Conference!

First off, I just want to say, thank you for stepping up and donating towards this very unique and important occasion for Ultracoin. This is a huge step forward and an honor for us. I want to thank everyone who has pitched in and supported us, I would also like to thank our anonymous donors who have contributed a significant amount to the fund, your generosity is well appreciated!

We have also located our speaker for the convention whom will be speaking on Scrypt-ChaCha and Ultracoin, Travis Tolle, he is very knowledgeable of crypto-currency and has spoken at Defcon (2013) on the Sky Talks crypto-currency panel, and in Hack Miami in both 2013 and 2014 on crypto-currency. Travis is a good friend of mine and is the one whom originally introduced me to Ultracoin. We are preparing a speech and looking into creating a video to be played showcasing Ultracoin.

On the marketing front, I will be manning the table and promoting Ultracoin in as many ways as I can, I used to table for an organization I was the President of back at University and have talked to hundreds of people about the ideas of liberty. I am sure pitching Ultracoin to an interested crowd of attendees shouldn't be much of a problem, as I am used to working large crowds as such. We will have business cards, t-shirts (possibly for sale), flyers, a pop up display and a banner. I will also be uploading clips of the event to our YouTube channel so stay tuned!

I have just confirmed with Justina at Hashers United and we are getting all of our ducks in a row for a perfect execution. I want to say thank you again to the community and we will be dishing out more updates as we get closer to the event. Also, if you are a business that accepts Ultracoin and would like your business cards or products to be displayed at the Ultracoin booth, please send me an e-mail.

Sincerely,

Steven, PaulR, Fabietech
Ultracoin Management Team

VERY IMPORTANT!!!Lets promote this EXCITING and GREAT news to all crypto users @ forums, Cryptsy, ETC. VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Activity: 298
I'd love to see a multipool up and running successfully before the start of the conference :-)

We also!!! for everybody in the community also ask around if someone can create a working multipool like the one we had before from hayden!!

Serious UTC reward possible...
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
I'd love to see a multipool up and running successfully before the start of the conference :-)
Activity: 251
I knew it, some "genious" just sold his lousy 400 UTC for half the prce  Angry
Activity: 1221
Activity: 251
We have a big buyer on mintpal. I wonder when someone can't take the pressure and is going to dump  Huh

BTW great job UTC team Smiley
Activity: 298
Activity: 135
I´m proud of you guys! The community for supporting UTC being represented at Hashers United, and the management for doing all the hard work in the background! Keep going!

+1!!!

Ps. Buy support growing.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
I'm sick of hearing about ur bloody 'book' - we don't care!! It looks awful & pointless

Why are you so angry? :-/ I see that you are a newbie who has only been here for about three months.  I have been involved with cryptocurrency for 17 months now.  I am producing something exciting which will document many coins.  I do not see anything constructive from yourself.  Please be more respectful.  

What does the amount of time you have known about crypto's have anything to do with it. You are creating something that doesn't need creating! Period! There is a thing called the internet now, where if people want to learn about something they search for it FOR FREE. They don't want to go to Walmart to buy a book and look for a page. I'm not denying your 'documenting coins', but it clearly isn't exciting & you won't sell many copies even if you do ever find a publishers stupid enough to make it for you. So stop spamming UTC's forum every week asking "how it looks"

On a more positive note great to here your target was reached! Lets hope other miners and investors see UTC is going places and invest!
Activity: 275
Activity: 320
Activity: 137
I´m proud of you guys! The community for supporting UTC being represented at Hashers United, and the management for doing all the hard work in the background! Keep going!
Activity: 476
https://blockchain.info/address/1Nhv4mg8sVZZFyc2jRZPPEdUGibpsvkVei

Thank You!

Thank you Ultracoin community! We've done it! We have reached out goal of 6.9BTC which is going towards attending the Hashers United Conference!

First off, I just want to say, thank you for stepping up and donating towards this very unique and important occasion for Ultracoin. This is a huge step forward and an honor for us. I want to thank everyone who has pitched in and supported us, I would also like to thank our anonymous donors who have contributed a significant amount to the fund, your generosity is well appreciated!

We have also located our speaker for the convention whom will be speaking on Scrypt-ChaCha and Ultracoin, Travis Tolle, he is very knowledgeable of crypto-currency and has spoken at Defcon (2013) on the Sky Talks crypto-currency panel, and in Hack Miami in both 2013 and 2014 on crypto-currency. Travis is a good friend of mine and is the one whom originally introduced me to Ultracoin. We are preparing a speech and looking into creating a video to be played showcasing Ultracoin.

On the marketing front, I will be manning the table and promoting Ultracoin in as many ways as I can, I used to table for an organization I was the President of back at University and have talked to hundreds of people about the ideas of liberty. I am sure pitching Ultracoin to an interested crowd of attendees shouldn't be much of a problem, as I am used to working large crowds as such. We will have business cards, t-shirts (possibly for sale), flyers, a pop up display and a banner. I will also be uploading clips of the event to our YouTube channel so stay tuned!

I have just confirmed with Justina at Hashers United and we are getting all of our ducks in a row for a perfect execution. I want to say thank you again to the community and we will be dishing out more updates as we get closer to the event. Also, if you are a business that accepts Ultracoin and would like your business cards or products to be displayed at the Ultracoin booth, please send me an e-mail.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture333"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
I'm sick of hearing about ur bloody 'book' - we don't care!! It looks awful & pointless

Why are you so angry? :-/ I see that you are a newbie who has only been here for about three months.  I have been involved with cryptocurrency for 17 months now.  I am producing something exciting which will document many coins.  I do not see anything constructive from yourself.  Please be more respectful. 
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
Jump to: