Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 254. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
@RichardMiner, why is bumface leaving good for Ultracoin?? Do you know him personally? If not, kindly shut up.

Richard has been around for a long time and purely speaking in an empirical manner. Move along

You are smart Uggle :

"speaking in an empirical manner" = is speaking based on observation  Wink
Activity: 228
@RichardMiner, why is bumface leaving good for Ultracoin?? Do you know him personally? If not, kindly shut up.

Richard has been around for a long time and purely speaking in an empirical manner. Move along

newcomer?
stupid?
ignorant?
troller?

....did you follow our former treads and do you now what's really going on here since February/Marche 2014 Huh

I do because I am here from the very first beginning and start of UTC !

.... what do you know more to tell me "kindly"  to shut up Huh
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
@MANAGEMENT TEAM

i thought bumface is out of the UTC team (which is the best thing for UTC) so what he is talking about that he arranged to participate at the hasherunited convention?

Please can you explain this to us?

I arranged for you guys to still participate in las vegas.

To clarify;

With all due respect to Michael, he is no longer part of the UTC management team.

He is also no longer active as an advisor or as ambassador for UTC.

There is a 100% agreement that he has transferred the full authority to the current UTC management team.

In short, after the last hassle, Michael stepped in a correct and proper way out of the UTC management team.

Steven our marketing/pr team member is for UTC the only contact with the organization of HashersUnited.

@MANAGEMENT TEAM

i thought bumface is out of the UTC team (which is the best thing for UTC) so what he is talking about that he arranged to participate at the hasherunited convention?

Please can you explain this to us?

I arranged for you guys to still participate in las vegas.
Activity: 137
Hi everyone, new to this forum, stayed in the background, mined UTC since beginning of March, still mining, not enough, might buy some UTC. Reading the forum daily, learning how to change bat-files etc.
First off, I have to give cred to the community and the dev team, great work everyone and keep up the good spirit!
I know a lot of work are being done behind the scenes and all take time and effort (own experience), stay focused and you can achieve tonnes.
Second, have to give a thumbs up for this UTC Cold storage wallet, received a free promo wallet and it is as nice as the pictures show, quick delivery (Europe). 
http://coldwallets.eu/

\wtfc360
Activity: 275
Activity: 298
Someone is expecting BIG things of UTC upcoming month Smiley

Las Vegas will give us the attention we need! people start believing again!

Look at the Buy order @cryptsy of 770,000 UTC @16 august! Smiley
everyday UTC is gaining some value again!

We hope to bring some more good news before the upcoming Las Vegas event

Gr
Fabietech
Activity: 298
i thought that  multipool would raise price. Where is the amazing multipool action?

I guess this bigd27 or Craig (what's his name) who started the new multipool is a blablabla guy and a faker, just like the other guy from the former multipool Hayden who suddenly had to go in to the army and disappeared and closed the multipool   Roll Eyes

If this bigd27/Craig is serious about the multipool why we don't hear anything for more than two weeks from him Huh
Before he was almost everyday on the forum to inform us about the progress of the multipool but now he is like the ghost rider....

.... Lips sealed maybe we have to except it: Welcome to the Wild, Wild West of Crypto World !

I wouldn't be so quick to judge, as far as I know Craig and his associates are still working on the Multi-Pool so users do not have to upload the payout address into their wallet, because they felt uncomfortable, which is understandable. Give him some time, I doubt working on a project that large is an easy task. The Multi-Pool isn't up yet, but we could have something that will be a great asset when it is.

Agree Rapture Smiley +1
Activity: 416
What are the typical Hashrates for a 280X and 290 cards???
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Exactly

Try MINTING if you have not yet

Free coins to you

AND

Safety for UTC

Difficulty jumped from about 0.01 to 0.014. That's 40% more which means much more new miners. Unfortunatelly they all go to one pool  Angry

are you saying the pool cant be trusted?  i dont think you need to worry, if UTC become more profitable to mine, other profit-switching multipools will switch to it or add the option to mine Scrypt ChaCha

I doubt there is anything nefarious going on with the pool.  But I have to admit it did lower my expectations when I found there was only one pool with almost all the hash rate.  I've come to find the this coin is held up by its community of loyal followers.  One of the few coins that's actually worth holding onto.

UTC already pops up to the top occasionally with Kbombas Profit Calculator tool.  Which could explain some of the new miners.
https://github.com/KBomba/cuda-profit-calc/releases

The only problem with having profit-switching multipools targeting UTC will be a drop in price as it gets mercilessly pounded by the selling from miners dumping it.

Again, I'll offer up my pool.  http://utc.tumblingblock.com.   There's 0% tax.  There will be orphans until a decent hashrate achieved.  At 70kh/s we were getting orphans, but that's a very small percentage of the hash rate.

Its also PoW/PoS so should have better security against high hashrate pools assuming the PoS has now been implemented and working as intended.  Pool would need both to be the majority hashrate on UTC and the majority owner of UTC to try something naughty i believe.  So pool having a high rate is less of an issue for hybrid coin.  As I understand it the risks are alot higher for coins that are pure PoW like bitcoin with majority hashrate (eg: Cex.io) or for pure PoS coins when exchange owns majority of coins (eg Mintpal and Vericoin), so being and staying PoS/PoW is an understated advantage of UTC.  Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 251
I don't get some people. These are last 3 transactions from mintpal:

2014-08-21 05:20:01   SELL   0.00001088          145.99787711   0.00158845
2014-08-21 05:17:19   SELL   0.00001286       0.20295489   0.00000261
2014-08-21 01:32:12   BUY   0.00001595           1065.43876975   0.01699374

Last buy at 1595 sat for 1065 UTC and someone veeeeery smart is selling 145 UTC at the price 1088 sat. That is just brilliant Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Difficulty jumped from about 0.01 to 0.014. That's 40% more which means much more new miners. Unfortunatelly they all go to one pool  Angry

are you saying the pool cant be trusted?  i dont think you need to worry, if UTC become more profitable to mine, other profit-switching multipools will switch to it or add the option to mine Scrypt ChaCha

I doubt there is anything nefarious going on with the pool.  But I have to admit it did lower my expectations when I found there was only one pool with almost all the hash rate.  I've come to find the this coin is held up by its community of loyal followers.  One of the few coins that's actually worth holding onto.

UTC already pops up to the top occasionally with Kbombas Profit Calculator tool.  Which could explain some of the new miners.
https://github.com/KBomba/cuda-profit-calc/releases

The only problem with having profit-switching multipools targeting UTC will be a drop in price as it gets mercilessly pounded by the selling from miners dumping it.

Again, I'll offer up my pool.  http://utc.tumblingblock.com.   There's 0% tax.  There will be orphans until a decent hashrate achieved.  At 70kh/s we were getting orphans, but that's a very small percentage of the hash rate.

Its also PoW/PoS so should have better security against high hashrate pools assuming the PoS has now been implemented and working as intended.  Pool would need both to be the majority hashrate on UTC and the majority owner of UTC to try something naughty i believe.  So pool having a high rate is less of an issue for hybrid coin.  As I understand it the risks are alot higher for coins that are pure PoW like bitcoin with majority hashrate (eg: Cex.io) or for pure PoS coins when exchange owns majority of coins (eg Mintpal and Vericoin), so being and staying PoS/PoW is an understated advantage of UTC.  Smiley
Activity: 476
Thank you Kracko, and I will be rejoining your pool once I get my miners back up and running. They have been down for about two weeks now and I have been too busy to put them back online. And I completely agree with you about pools targeting Ultracoin, it leads to a lot of dumping and has affected us in the past.
Jump to: