Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 256. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
so looking beyond the convention, is there other developments or thoughts on UTC direction?  

-Waiting for the asics coming ? then the miners with "old" videocards wil step over to the few coins like UTC
-Android wallet ?
-Wallet update with stealth transaction ?

Also,

- YouTube Channel with videos and how to's
- Professional Business Directory
- Marketing packs/support
- Physical Wallets
- Tip Cards

Plus, after the conference much more is possible.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
so looking beyond the convention, is there other developments or thoughts on UTC direction? 

-Waiting for the asics coming ? then the miners with "old" videocards wil step over to the few coins like UTC
-Android wallet ?
-Wallet update with stealth transaction ?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Activity: 251
It seems to be ok now but I couldn't load any of those pages. I have no idea why so I thought maybe it was some maintenance.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
back up soon - work in progress - maybe more by the time of the Conference

Stay positive

We forgot about one thing: when we first set up donation amount BTC was about 100$ more expensive so we may be ca. 600$ short Smiley
Activity: 251
We forgot about one thing: when we first set up donation amount BTC was about 100$ more expensive so we may be ca. 600$ short Smiley
legendary

More than 80% of the adult population in Kenya use the mobile money transfer service M-Pesa, which is widely accepted as payment throughout the country. The prospect of using bitcoin for remittances is proving attractive.

“Bitcoin … can allow the transfer of funds nearly instantaneously and costs less than traditional means,” said Josiah Mugambi, executive director of Nairobi’s iHub. “This would be especially useful to recipients of remittances in Kenya from relatives and friends in the diaspora; they would be able to save on money transfer fees and gain access to their funds in a shorter period of time.”

Bitcoin-based remittance firms such as PayFast, Xoom, and BitPagos have also targeted markets in South Africa, the Philippines and Argentina.

-------------------------------------

UTC could do this - it does not need Bitcoin

The uptake is staggering - in Kenya alone 80% use M-Pesa

and UTC is FASTER - and more affordable

Need Android wallet and SMS transfers
legendary
no problems - fire away

Cheers

@ Uggle
@ primouno

I have advised Steven via email of your donations

Thanks guys

any other miners who wish to donate UTC - feel free to take up my offer

Hey guys, I will update you all on the current donation amounts and pledge status tomorrow during lunch. The uptake of donations has been very inspiring! Seeing the community band together for this motion has been very uplifting, I will also have some positive news to update you all on tomorrow. Also, if you donate please don't forget to PM me or e-mail me @ [email protected] so I can update you on the list and keep track of your donation.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]

Cool, Thank you ! If your offer still stands at the end of the week I might add some more!
Activity: 228
@ Uggle
@ primouno

Thanks guys

Hey guys, I will update you all on the current donation amounts and pledge status tomorrow during lunch. The uptake of donations has been very inspiring! Seeing the community band together for this motion has been very uplifting, I will also have some positive news to update you all on tomorrow. Also, if you donate please don't forget to PM me or e-mail me @ [email protected] so I can update you on the list and keep track of your donation.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]

Cool, Thank you ! If your offer still stands at the end of the week I might add some more!
legendary
Steven - your email address is a typo error

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]
legendary
@ Uggle
@ primouno

Thanks guys

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]
Activity: 476

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]
Activity: 181

HELLO STEVEN/RAPTURE PLEASE CAN YOU UPDATE US WHICH PLEDGED DONATIONS ARE RECIEVED ALLREADY AND WHAT THE TOTALL AMMOUNT OF DONATIONS IS AT THIS MOMENT
Huh

THIS IS THE CHANCE UTC NEED !

COME ONE AND DONATE FOR THIS SPECIAL CAUSE !

BTC needed              BTC pledge of donation                  

From management team                                         2,00
From bigd27                                                          0,50
From usukan                                                          0,20
From Janu$$                                                          0,10
From marnie1976                                                    0,20
From KingCole                                                        0,20 till 0,40
From richardminer                                                  0,20
                                                                            ====
                                                                             3,40  till 3,60    Pledged donations

Activity: 275
@Steven

About our pledge of donation:

Just want to let you know I send from my Cryptsy online wallet the total amount of BTC 0.4 to the donation wallet for the Las Vegas Convention.

This amount is a combination of BTC 0.2 from RichardMiner who sold to me some of his mined UTC, and BTC 0,2 from myself.

So with this sending of 0.4 BTC RichardMiner and I did what whe have promised for helping UTC  Grin

TrxID: 41155baa20e79306a8e28e2dd8ba20c744b370978062b075f723ce47a36c6578
legendary
Steven

Please note - primouno has donated 400 UTC to the Conference fund

0.004524 BTC has been deposited to the Conference account

Thanks primouno

@ primouno

I have received your 400 UTC - all good! 

rate - 0.00001131 = 0.004524 BTC

This is deposited to the Conference Donation address

txID = b9c3d7954b2543e1a4829638c4007039d9c64c6d74b3b12e16b4c28f64ff93e9

https://blockchain.info/tx/b9c3d7954b2543e1a4829638c4007039d9c64c6d74b3b12e16b4c28f64ff93e9

Glad to be of service and thanks for your support.

Cheers - usukan

@usukan

Just sent you 400 UTC.
Transaction ID: e721b7540c8603b3e446896a16af4782183bee3fde4c17a0947f960e13457bdc
legendary
@ primouno

I have received your 400 UTC - all good! 

rate - 0.00001131 = 0.004524 BTC

This is deposited to the Conference Donation address

txID = b9c3d7954b2543e1a4829638c4007039d9c64c6d74b3b12e16b4c28f64ff93e9

https://blockchain.info/tx/b9c3d7954b2543e1a4829638c4007039d9c64c6d74b3b12e16b4c28f64ff93e9

Glad to be of service and thanks for your support.

Cheers - usukan

@usukan

Just sent you 400 UTC.
Transaction ID: e721b7540c8603b3e446896a16af4782183bee3fde4c17a0947f960e13457bdc
Activity: 320

Hi Steven,

i just send the management donation of 2 BTC to the wallet adres you specially opened for the BTC donations for the HasherUnited Conference in Las Vegas.

Please to everybody who pledged to make an donation, send it a.s.a.p. to the wallet mentioned below.

Steven needs this so he can make the reservations of the tabling and the tickets for traveling and the hotel.

Next to this, thank you to all of you who take initiative for getting as much as donations in.

Great to see that we do this all together again as a UTC community  Wink

Regards,
Paul.

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I spoke with Marshall, the CTO of Final Hash, and he was nice enough to reserve our tabling space for us. It turns out, there are some people there that REALLY want Ultracoin to attend the conference. I guess we are more popular than I previously thought! But we need your help to get us there. Currently we only have .1 BTC in submitted donations. I am going to try to save up and pitch in for the trip, but I was going to spend that money on marketing material. Let's see what we can do guys, if we can raise enough money to cover the cost of the trip, we can really make an impact. So please, consider donating. Just imagine all of the businessmen that would potentially want to work Ultracoin into their business model, imagine all of the investors that would want to invest un Ultracoin, imagine all of the entrepreneurs that are seeking to create the next best thing in crypto, and are looking for a coin to support it. Ladies & gentlemen, as bag holders and believers in Ultracoin, I think donating to this trip is the best thing we can do for Ultracoin right now. Being listed alongside these big names at the conference could take Ultracoin to the level we have all been waiting for. If you haven't already, consider donating.

BTC Donation Address: 1Nhv4mg8sVZZFyc2jRZPPEdUGibpsvkVei

THIS IS THE CHANCE UTC NEED !

COME ONE AND DONATE FOR THIS SPECIAL CAUSE !

BTC needed              BTC pledge of donation                   

From management team                                         2,00
From bigd27                                                          0,50
From usukan                                                          0,20
From Janu$$                                                          0,10
From marnie1976                                                    0,20
From KingCole                                                        0,20 till 0,40
From richardminer                                                  0,20
                                                                            ====
                                                                             3,40  till 3,60    Pledged donations

COME ON Guy's.... MAKE ALSO AN DONATION, WE ARE HALVE WAY ALREADY !!!!

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

On another note: Take a look at Darkcoin and the other top 5! They are tanking big time !  Shocked Shocked Maybe UTC have chance to rise from the ashes

Probably has something to do with a large BTC dump @ 309. As BTC goes the alt market goes.

Sort of. When BTC goes down, alts go down. When BTC goes up, alts go down.
Jump to: