Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 259. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 776
Merit: 557
WOW! UTC's price is going up

looks like someone bought around 100k UTC over a 2 hour period. . . .was it any of you guys?
not 100k UTC but 1000K in 24 hours

1000k is 1 million
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
@barbados

"1. We will pay for a certain amount for developments and applications out of our investment wallet
==>> First don’t forget this team stepped in after months and then take over when there was a big hassle in the old team. Next to that they had never any profit from the pre-mining or they were never stakeholders from the beginning (except bumface). They pay from their own private pocket for develop, maintenance, VPS service and cloudflare for the pools. I happen to know the pool fee's aren’t near enough to break even. Also they pay for different developer jobs from their own pocket (wallet updates and for future dev jobs as the android wallet/minecraft). They never ask to the community for donations (till now). Also this paul1r did do in the past many big BTC donations for getting UTC on cryptsy, mintpal, coinpayments and he donated for more different good cases like the Sweden convention to support UTC. So we can therefore conclude that the new team is paying and donating big time for UTC. Thus, in fact we can more or less say that they pay also for you and me. "  

The premine in the beginning/start was for develop jobs and rewards. But the partners/devs/external consultants from the very beginning run away with the big price as vultures after the price went up and leave UTC and Bumface alone.

I think the new team already paid allot for UTC from their own pocket... as i understood they do that for the love/believe for UTC but also because they are serious bag holders and hope one day the price of UTC will go up. So off course also self interest. But who can say that he or she did the same and paid for UTC, just out of his own pocket, again and again, just to keep UTC rolling and hoping for a good price one day ?

It is all unpaid voluntary work and giving away money for free just for a bigger cause.

So 3 times cheerio for the team !!

I just spoke with Justina, the project manager of Hashers United, she told me that despite the politics they are still very much interested in Ultracoin coming to represent scrypt-ChaCha and gave me a direct line with her to contact her once we get everything sorted out. In the meantime, they are going ahead and putting us down as representing the conference, that alone should drive up the exposure of Ultracoin (can you believe what one phone call can accomplish). So we will be officially attending according to the Hashers United website, once we find the right candidate for speaking and representing Ultracoin and Scrypt-Chacha, and once we receive the donations for leasing the table, I will be able to finally confirm with Justina and everything will be set in stone!

BTC Donation Address: 1Nhv4mg8sVZZFyc2jRZPPEdUGibpsvkVei

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]

Dear team UTC I infinitely appreciate your work, but in this situation, I did not understand your position.
1 You said that the new team had serious investors interested in the development of UTC.
2 You say that this conference is very important for UTC

But this team is UTC Investor gives only 2 BTC?
Let me ask you, where "serious investors"? 2 BTC - from people are extremely interested in the development and promotion of UTC.

If this conference is so important, then your investors, who have come to a new team should organize a trip there. if they can not find 6,9 BTC, then either this conference is not so important, or investors anymore.

Or serious investors in the team UTC is a person who has in his pocket $ 1000? Wink

I did not want to offend, I'm just trying to understand why this importance of this event, investors who have entered into a new team can provide for its financing just 1000 USD.

Guys, here is the organization of these trips it is the work of the team and support UTC its investors. Community support UTC UTC to polls, disseminates information about UTC on the Internet, supports coin in technical terms, etc.

I would be happy to give BTC a trip to the conference if I had them, but I do not. I extractive past six months only UTC and does not sell a single UTC. I pay out of pocket energy bills that spend my GPU. I just have nothing to give you. Even if I am selling a part of their UTC now it is even less than "nothing."

I apologize if someone inadvertently offended.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Hey guys, I am having the following problem with YACMiner

No matter which pool I connect to, I keep getting this error. I just moved my rig downstairs and created a worked station, I connected, in the process I connected it to a new router via a D-Link 171 Wi-Fi dongle. The router is a WRT160N. I was having some issues with my dongle earlier so I re-installed the drivers and everything seemed to be working just fine. This was right after I brought it downstairs which I thought was strange. I DMZ'd my rig and set YACminer as an exception on the WIndows Firewall and I still have the same issue. I am running two Antminer S3's hardwired to the router with no problem. My speedtest.net results are a solid 18ms ping, 2.54 Down and 1.64 Upload. So I am not sure what the problem is, can anyone chime in?

Seems to purely be a connectivity issue. You tried connecting directly with an ethernet?
Activity: 476
Hey guys, I am having the following problem with YACMiner

No matter which pool I connect to, I keep getting this error. I just moved my rig downstairs and created a worked station, I connected, in the process I connected it to a new router via a D-Link 171 Wi-Fi dongle. The router is a WRT160N. I was having some issues with my dongle earlier so I re-installed the drivers and everything seemed to be working just fine. This was right after I brought it downstairs which I thought was strange. I DMZ'd my rig and set YACminer as an exception on the WIndows Firewall and I still have the same issue. I am running two Antminer S3's hardwired to the router with no problem. My speedtest.net results are a solid 18ms ping, 2.54 Down and 1.64 Upload. So I am not sure what the problem is, can anyone chime in?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

looks like someone bought around 100k UTC over a 2 hour period. . . .was it any of you guys?
not 100k UTC but 1000K in 24 hours

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Hi Guys,

After a windows update i had to restart my laptop.. I have opened my wallet and my coins dont show although my transactions are still there.. The wallet is yet synchronizing, but i have 0 UTC in my wallet.. Is this normal while synchronizing, because i cvant remember it from the last times opening the wallet..
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
UTC playing AAA ball when they should be trying to play major league.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hey nice restart!

Please look at block explorer in some free time. In the meantime whattomine will get stats from pools.

utc new block explorer is alive, unfortunatelly links in OP/website are still old:  http://ultracha.in/chain/ultracoin use this..

for devs: can you (more than fcking week after some people, including me, noticed), please change links in OP/ website for blockchain explorer and paper wallet generator and check rest of the links?
thanks
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
I just spoke with Justina, the project manager of Hashers United, she told me that despite the politics they are still very much interested in Ultracoin coming to represent scrypt-ChaCha and gave me a direct line with her to contact her once we get everything sorted out. In the meantime, they are going ahead and putting us down as representing the conference, that alone should drive up the exposure of Ultracoin (can you believe what one phone call can accomplish). So we will be officially attending according to the Hashers United website, once we find the right candidate for speaking and representing Ultracoin and Scrypt-Chacha, and once we receive the donations for leasing the table, I will be able to finally confirm with Justina and everything will be set in stone!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]

Dear team UTC I infinitely appreciate your work, but in this situation, I did not understand your position.
1 You said that the new team had serious investors interested in the development of UTC.
2 You say that this conference is very important for UTC

But this team is UTC Investor gives only 2 BTC?
Let me ask you, where "serious investors"? 2 BTC - from people are extremely interested in the development and promotion of UTC.

If this conference is so important, then your investors, who have come to a new team should organize a trip there. if they can not find 6,9 BTC, then either this conference is not so important, or investors anymore.

Or serious investors in the team UTC is a person who has in his pocket $ 1000? Wink

I did not want to offend, I'm just trying to understand why this importance of this event, investors who have entered into a new team can provide for its financing just 1000 USD.

Guys, here is the organization of these trips it is the work of the team and support UTC its investors. Community support UTC UTC to polls, disseminates information about UTC on the Internet, supports coin in technical terms, etc.

I would be happy to give BTC a trip to the conference if I had them, but I do not. I extractive past six months only UTC and does not sell a single UTC. I pay out of pocket energy bills that spend my GPU. I just have nothing to give you. Even if I am selling a part of their UTC now it is even less than "nothing."

I apologize if someone inadvertently offended.
----------------------
Уважаемая команда UTC я безгранично ценю ваш труд, но в данной ситуации мне совершенно не понятна ваша позиция.
1. Вы говорили, что в новой команде появились серьезные инвесторы заинтересованные в развитие UTC.
2. Вы говорите что эта конференция очень важна для UTC

Но при этом команда UTC с инвесторами дает всего 2 BTC?
Позвольте спросить, а где "серьезные инвесторы"? 2 BTC - от людей крайней заинтересованных в развитие и продвижение UTC.

Если эта конференция так важна, значит ваши инвесторы, которые пришли в новую команду, должны организовать туда поездку. если они не могут найти 6,9 BTC, значит либо эта конференция не так уж и важна, либо инвесторов уже нет.

Или серьезный инвесторов в команде UTC это тот, кто имеет в кармане $ 1 000 ? Wink

Я никого не хочу обидеть, я просто пытаюсь понять, почему при такой важности этого мероприятия инвесторы, которые вошли в новую команду могут выделить на ее финансирование всего 1 000 USD.

Ребята, организация вот таких поездок это и есть работа команды UTC и поддержка ее инвесторов. Сообщество UTC поддерживает UTC на голосованиях, распространяет информацию о UTC в сети интернет, поддерживает монету в техническом плане и т.п.

Я бы с удовольствием вам дал бы BTC на поездку на эту конференцию, если бы они у меня были, но их у меня нет. Я добываю последние пол года исключительно UTC и при этом не продал ни одного UTC. Я оплачиваю из собственного кармана счета за электроэнергию, которые тратят мои GPU. Мне просто нечего вам дать. Даже если я продам часть своих UTC то сейчас это даже меньше чем "ничего".

Прошу прощение если кого-то невольно обидел.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Hey nice restart!

Please look at block explorer in some free time. In the meantime whattomine will get stats from pools.
@Digit

Only problem is we would have to sell it all for USD/EUR which would flood the market when we try to liquidate. Great idea though, and something I've considered myself.

As far as asking for donations, I believe it is just a community action. After all, this convention should be the interest of the community since it does affect everyone.

Plus, as far as things to say, there are plenty of unique things about Scrypt-ChaCha, Ultracoin's services, such as ultra-arb.com, a new professional looking forum, coinpayments and future plans for a business directory, sponsorship of Elsa Hammond, etc. We definitely have things to talk about, we just have to get over there.
@utcminer
If you think buying up a bunch of Ultracoin is going to be better than attending this conference than you probably don't understand what it is that makes crypto-currency tick. We are focusing on real world applications of Ultracoin, which is what we are accomplishing by going to this conference. And the reason why the price wen't up is because we are sending out a speaker plus myself who will be running a table for the entirety of the conference, as well as filming the event and attempting to conduct interviews which will give exposure to Ultracoin as well. If you think something as superficial as buying up a bunch of Ultracoin is going to help us long term, than you have your strategy wrong.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]

OK! GOOD!Go ahead! scrypt-ChaCha is perfect and utc is my favorate coin! i will buy 5000 utc every day
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Be alot more impressive if you made to the convention using Ultracoin.   Then you would have to something to say about UTC. 

Anyone coming to this thread will see UTC had to beg to for others to sponsor them which does not look professional at all.  Why don't you ask some of the original devs who made profit from the IPO and dumps of their premine to sponsor this?  They have alot of BTC and 10 BTC is pocket money now to them.

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
I thought this new multipool was up and working? when will it be functional if it already isn't?

Also in the last 24 hours coinmarketcap say our volume has been £100. Is this accurate?

It should be up soon, Craig and his team are revamping it. It is going to be one of the most extremely efficient pools out there.

I am not sure about volume, might want to check the exchanges for recent activity. I would but I am at work.
I thought this new multipool was up and working? when will it be functional if it already isn't?

Also in the last 24 hours coinmarketcap say our volume has been £100. Is this accurate?
Activity: 456

Hey guys, what happened to ultracoinpool.info?

Hey buddy sorry for the problem with Ultracoinpool.info the Reason You get only 200 coins is because all miner move to other pool and get lot orphan blocks we closed the ultracoinpool.info because we go moved to the NOMP pool plattform if You have coins in the pool please withdrawal

you can move to these pool

http://ultracoins.info
http://ultracoiners.info

Yes. Give more hashes to Thiago.  He already has 99% of the total net hash rate.

Hey dude what is the problem as  You know All fees generated by  Dev Pools  donated to the Ultracoin development fund, events, promotions and other efforts. I do not take any ultra
We have 2 moré pools

The problem? It's that almost all the hash rate is on one pool and that it is also a dev pool.  This does not look good.  Also, that hardly anyone seems interested in fixing the problem is even more concerning.
We need to work on the algo some..its just getting to hard to mine and its not covering the electric it takes to mine it...that a big problem...we are down to 910 ..pretty bad days..for such a good coin

More powerful cards become a bit of an overkill on the new N-Factor, I would recommend switching over to the multi-pool once it reopens.

Although, electricity costs tend to fall on higher N-Factors as well as GPU's are pulling less power.
Jump to: